• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Potato Chips?

Favourite 3 Potato Chip Flavours?

• All Dressed

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BBQ

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Dill Pickle

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Sour Cream and Onion

Votes: 39 57.4%
  • Salt and Vinegar

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Peppered

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Regular

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Cool Ranch

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Jalapeño

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • No chips Cheetos!

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BEST potato chips are the Cheddar Sour Cream and Onion ones! OMG those are amazing... Excuse me while I start drooling... ^-^

Vinegar, Sour cream + Onion, and Jalape?o.
I'm also quite partial to Dill Pickle and Peperoncini - really anything with some sour spice to it! :3

In Germany I really liked Ketchup + Mayo chips, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere else

I think the most addicting for me is sour cream and onion! I also like cheddar cheese flavored chips as well (Ruffles comes to mind). And jalapeno is always good cause I love spicy foods c:

i have no clue what the majority of these flavours are.

Last edited:
I like Salt and Vinegar probably the best followed by kettle Jalape?o. But I also enjoy from time to time regular cheetos, hot cheetos, regular baked potato chips, and cheddar sour cream.

Original or paprika... So just the basic two flavours. I never really eat any other flavours.

Sour cream and onion is absolutely disgusting, it represents all the evil in the world.

Now, salt and vinegar is the best chip, it's so salty and vinegary and absolutely delicious, it represents all the good in the world.

Cheetos are America's favorite chip. They are also my favorite chip. Especially the puffs, I will consume an entire large bag in one sitting, they are so great. As for potato chips I'm not a huge fan, if I want some I usually like Pizza Pringles, or BBQ Lays.

Salt n vinegar is where it's at! I do also like just plain salted chips as well, but mainly salt/vinegar :)

Cool ranch chips are good. BUT if I was going to have chips, I'd rather have tortilla chips over potato chips.

Back