Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (174) +
Free to a good home~

Thread will change villagers periodically!

If you come, please do follow me to the houses~ Feel free to take some peaches or whatever though (just lmk so I don't end until you grab some)

Tyvm

For anyone stalking the thread for dreamies: I live in EST and usually go to bed between 12 and 1 am. I'll likely be most active every other day or so between 6 and 10/11pm ^^ Just thought it would be useful to know what times I'd likely be cycling~

If I don't reply by the end of the day you post, please PM to get attention :)

Note update of active times effective Jan 21

NOTICE: Since many people have asked to lurk, I'll state my lurking policy here. Anyone is welcome to lurk, but know I do NOT keep track of lurkers or notify them. This thread is mainly first come first served ^^ Thank you for understanding~

Last edited:
I am offended that no one has picked up sweet lil' Bluebear yet :( I'd have two of her if I could!

She's still around if anyone wants her. I wont be home until around 3EST though~

Bluebear adopted <3

Katt available now

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont have any time left sorry :(

Would you have time tomorrow? I can hold her if you want o: I'm doing schoolwork anyway so I won't be cycling anymore today

Last edited:
I kinda want heeeer ;-;
But I don't know if I'm getting Skye or not, the person hasn't answered...

I kinda want heeeer ;-;
But I don't know if I'm getting Skye or not, the person hasn't answered...

Oh hello again ^-^
Ah I see, just let me know whatever you decide, I'm not really in a rush or anything~~ Either way you'll be getting a sweet villager! Skye just left my main town recently and I miss her ;;

Oh hello again ^-^
Ah I see, just let me know whatever you decide, I'm not really in a rush or anything~~ Either way you'll be getting a sweet villager! Skye just left my main town recently and I miss her ;;

Yeah you see, I kind of need a peppy like Ruby as well, since I don't have one yet. And I've already got 3 normals, Skye would be my fourth. :s
The person that was gonna give me Skye said she would be able to give her to me either the 6th or the 7th, and the 7th is almost over, so I dunno if she forgot?
I might just pick up Ruby instead, though.

Also, hello! ^^

Last edited:
Yeah you see, I kind of need a peppy like Ruby as well, since I don't have one yet. And I've already got 3 normals, Skye would be my fourth. :s
The person that was gonna give me Skye said she would be able to give her to me either the 6th or the 7th, and the 7th is almost over, so I dunno if she forgot?
I might just pick up Ruby instead, though.

Also, hello! ^^

I have a similar problem! My only peppy, Apple, moved a while ago and I now have 3 normals ;n; I had 4 but Fauna moved as well.
No worries though, if you decide that you for sure want Ruby just say the word and my gates will be open~

I'll take Ruby. :)

Not yet though, I'm giving away Coco to someone, but they have to TT someone out first. Is it fine if you wait a while? :)

Back