• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite holiday?

Favourite holiday?

• Total voters

sej

Bells
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
What's your favourite holiday? Mine's Christmas!
I really can't spell for the thanksgiving one, 'sorry if i spelt that wrong' come on i am sorry

Last edited:
I like Christmas the best. The festive atmosphere, meeting up with family, and getting gifts is great :D

Halloween has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. I love dressing up and just the spirit of Halloween in general. The only terrible thing is now that I'm getting older people start to judge and say I'm too old to trick-or-treat :T.

Ahh same, I love Christmas a lot! It's a chilly season (bc it's like 90% hot all-year-round here where I live), I get to spend lots of time with family and friends, Christmas songs fill me with joy, and Christmas lights are probably one of the most favorite things I like seeing *^* <3
I'm so excited Christmas is coming near!

Probably Halloween.
I don't like any of the other ones because their I don't celebrate them or I have to go to my relative's houses which is 4 hours away in the car (i get bad travel sick) and we never stay the night cause of my dog and it's a pain to bring her so we end up being in the car for 8 hours and only actually staying there for around 2 hours.

It was hard to choose between Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's, so I chose New Year's because I love having a fresh start and thinking about the previous years.

Halloween all the way! I LOVE decorating for it, and dressing up! Plus Halloween movies are great! ^-^ I'm sooo happy it ia Halloween time again! I decorated my office this morning (up to and including black, orange, and purple lights!)!

I really like Christmas as well, but it loses a few points because it brings up some bad memories. :C Also I am an atheist, so it can get kinda awkward sometimes! XD In general though I really like it for the family time, decorations, music, and movies! ^-^

Halloween! I LOVE Halloween! I love the feeling of it being fall, and the trees are beautiful. I also love that it's getting darker earlier, and children running around in their costumes are just too cute. I look forward to it. :)

I also simply love Christmas. I love that families gather up and eat nice food, and some presents on that isn't all that bad. I love the cozy aura! ^_^

Halloween is my fave by far. I love the smell and look of craft stores around Halloween, the lore, and the costumes. I love the fall in general, but Halloween is just awesome. I'm really into the occult, macabre, and supernatural.

I can never decide between Christmas and Halloween. They both have such a great feeling about them, I always get so excited

My favourite holiday is definitely, without a doubt, Christmas! It has and will always be my favourite!

Thanksgiving because of all the delicious food :3 I make like 3 pies, stuffing, turkey (or chicken), home made rolls, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, gravy, and my all time favorite holiday food, green bean casserole. I only eat green bean casserole on Thanksgiving and christmas, so I look forward to it all year long :D

Christmas? I dunno since working retail I haven't felt happy about any holiday in a while honestly. Christmas would undoubtedly be my first choice, followed by Thanksgiving, and then maybe July 4th because AMERICA

I know it might make me look eggy but Halloween. I love costumes and spooky stuff and chocolate so.

We never really cared about or celebrated New Years, I don't know what Fireworks Night is, and while getting food, presents, and money is great I just really hate Easter/Thanksgiving/Christmas. Mainly since the rest of our family has to come over and a lot of them have... interesting views, and by interesting I mean crappy and it's exhausting to listen to them without causing an argument.

Also Christmas is in the winter and I hate winter since I freeze :c

christmas definitely, bc i get to catch up with family and stuff, plus i get a 6 week break so thats nice too

I love Christmas. Christmas is like the only time that my whole family can get together. We all have such busy schedules that Christmas and maybe thanksgiving are like the only holidays when I can be together with my whole family.

I don't consider halloween a holiday because you don't get time off for it lol. But I'd choose halloween. We always do really fun **** during halloween like haunted houses and movie screenings. Korea's mid autumn fest (chuseok) is also one of my faves. My grandma would always make the best food and we'd eat a lot of rice cake and drink makuli.

I'm not religious but in terms of observing a religious holiday and currently living in a muslim country, I'd say Eid-al-Fitr. Mainly because all the awesome foooood and open houses I get invited to by my muslim friends ahaha <3

My family ain't religious, but we still celebrate Christmas if that makes any sense? It's probably one of the only holidays where you can see all of your family/extended-family together because everyone gets a few days off! I love everything about Christmas, the lights, the mood, the family meal, the gifts, the snow, just about everything!!!

Back