Anyone else play Neko Atsume?

I play it from time to time when I can actually get on my tablet, as my phone is windows and... as windows users know... There is no apps that is mainstream other than Crossy Road and a couple others. Neko Atsume is a really cute game though.

I still have this on my phone, though I haven't played it in ages, since I got all the mementos from all the cats (until they update it again). Now I'm playing KleptoCats, which is also super cute!

yeah, i've been playing this game 4 a bit although I'm pretty late rip.
^^^^^ I downloaded kleptocats & its really cute

The Christmas deco is subtle but super cute. I love the little globe toy c: There is also really precious music playing too <3

IMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
I just recently started playing it again :). Tubbs, Xerxes, Ramses, and Pepper are my favorites, though I honestly love them all. ^_^

i do! i always wind up forgetting to check on the cats, but the cats are honestly adorable <3

i finally caught peaches in my yard!, all i need now is whiteshadow and i'll be done with the "ultra rare" cats.

I'm still trying to get Whiteshadow's memento. He's only visited 7 times, and it's not at regular intervals. I've found he likes Bonito Bitz and Sashimi but I'm not sure which food makes him visit the most?

I just got back into this game. I redownloaded it on my phone and had to restart which sucks but it'll make me feel more motivated to play and it has been! I'm saving up for a room expansion. I'm about 50 goldfish away and I'm really excited! Once I have that expansion, I'm gonna buy the afternoon teaset. C:

I used to play Neko Atsume all the time, but I deleted it after a few months. I've just reinstalled it on my phone, and although I have to restart, I'm looking forward to devoting time to this app again!

I got my room expansion along with the tower of treats! :D

I've had it for like half a year now. I was super addicted to collect all the cats, but now that I've got them all its boring.. they're still cute to stare at though

Back