• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else play Neko Atsume?

I play it from time to time when I can actually get on my tablet, as my phone is windows and... as windows users know... There is no apps that is mainstream other than Crossy Road and a couple others. Neko Atsume is a really cute game though.

I still have this on my phone, though I haven't played it in ages, since I got all the mementos from all the cats (until they update it again). Now I'm playing KleptoCats, which is also super cute!

yeah, i've been playing this game 4 a bit although I'm pretty late rip.
^^^^^ I downloaded kleptocats & its really cute

The Christmas deco is subtle but super cute. I love the little globe toy c: There is also really precious music playing too <3

IMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
I just recently started playing it again :). Tubbs, Xerxes, Ramses, and Pepper are my favorites, though I honestly love them all. ^_^

i do! i always wind up forgetting to check on the cats, but the cats are honestly adorable <3

i finally caught peaches in my yard!, all i need now is whiteshadow and i'll be done with the "ultra rare" cats.

I'm still trying to get Whiteshadow's memento. He's only visited 7 times, and it's not at regular intervals. I've found he likes Bonito Bitz and Sashimi but I'm not sure which food makes him visit the most?

I just got back into this game. I redownloaded it on my phone and had to restart which sucks but it'll make me feel more motivated to play and it has been! I'm saving up for a room expansion. I'm about 50 goldfish away and I'm really excited! Once I have that expansion, I'm gonna buy the afternoon teaset. C:

I used to play Neko Atsume all the time, but I deleted it after a few months. I've just reinstalled it on my phone, and although I have to restart, I'm looking forward to devoting time to this app again!

I deleted Neko Atsume after a couple months playing it, but I did really enjoy the game for a while :)

I got my room expansion along with the tower of treats! :D

I've had it for like half a year now. I was super addicted to collect all the cats, but now that I've got them all its boring.. they're still cute to stare at though

Back