Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
I just discovered this game last night (it's been out for a long time, I know) and it's so incredibly cute. I can't stop checking for cats in my yard xD I'm saving up all my gold fish for a yard expansion so I can have even more cats in my yard. I still haven't seen Tubbs, but I'm looking forward to it :D

I've played Neko Atsume once, but had to delete it cause phone needed space.
It's such an adorable game!;v;

I played it months ago. I used real money on it, pfft.

I refuse to ever put real money into games. It takes the fun out of it for me if everything's too easy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gasp! Tubbs is in my yard! :D

i dont play it anymore. the game got kinda repetitive and you just attract the same cats all over and over. soo ya....

Stopped playing a long time ago but it is a super cute game. Wish they had more frequent updates with new things to keep me interested.

Nope, idek if old iphones can even handle it. but i do love the artwork, really cute!

I have it on my tablet but I rarely use my tablet so rip.

Really cute and simple game though!

I have it on my phone but I rarely check it anymore. It honestly got boring after a few months of playing and I don't really care that much about it. I'm only keeping it because I still haven't taken pictures of all the rare cats because I always miss them from my lack of caring.

Yep! Laudine introduced me to it in the beginning of summer and I find it so charming and adorable. I've got all the items and remodels at this point, now I'm just waiting on the last memento from Chip and then I can work on grabbing mementos from the 7 rare cats who've been stingy thus far.

Yep! Laudine introduced me to it in the beginning of summer and I find it so charming and adorable. I've got all the items and remodels at this point, now I'm just waiting on the last memento from Chip and then I can work on grabbing mementos from the 7 rare cats who've been stingy thus far.

I'm so jealous! I only have a red rubber ball, beach ball, capsule toy, yarn ball and some frisky bitz xD

I did play it quite a lot. Unlocked every goody, yard style and memento. Now I don't really have a reason to play it anymore although I still go on it occasionally.

Did anyone else download the new update? New cats, items, and a caf?-style remodel that I LOVE.

And seriously, the new mushroom items are so cute. They're a little on the expensive side, but they can hold two cats at once and fit well into any remodel style, so they definitely had to be purchased the instant I saw them. Yep.

Back