Anyone else play Neko Atsume?

I've had it for like half a year now. I was super addicted to collect all the cats, but now that I've got them all its boring.. they're still cute to stare at though

yeah, wish it still interested me but i'm in the same boat as you. there really ought to be a way to keep the game compelling, without adding unnecessary, stressful conflict we are all trying to avoid. maybe like theme challenges or earning new animations of the cats or something.

yeah, wish it still interested me but i'm in the same boat as you. there really ought to be a way to keep the game compelling, without adding unnecessary, stressful conflict we are all trying to avoid. maybe like theme challenges or earning new animations of the cats or something.

Agreed. This is already the second time I've finished it since I had to get a new phone last year, and I don't bother with it nearly half as much as I used to. Occasionally I'll put some Frisky Bits or whatever out but I rarely remember to check it now. I'm surprised there aren't more updates, considering the game is fairly simple. I'd love to see more cats and toys, I was a little disappointed that they didn't seem to add any seasonal toys over Christmas.

AW MAN NEKO ATSUME WAS THE ****.............. before I had to get a new phone and lost all of my data -__-

I used to just use the cheap cat food cause then Tubbs wouldn't come and eat it all lol. My spirit animal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

enhanced-28941-1449836938-2.jpg

I'm tempted to play this but never had motivation !

Just start! It really isn't too time consuming and you get to see cute cats! :D You just need to check back every now and again to snap pics of cats and refill food dishes.

its been so long since ive played neko atsume, those poor cats must be so hungry especially tubbs lol

Back