• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else play Neko Atsume?

Miii

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
I just discovered this game last night (it's been out for a long time, I know) and it's so incredibly cute. I can't stop checking for cats in my yard xD I'm saving up all my gold fish for a yard expansion so I can have even more cats in my yard. I still haven't seen Tubbs, but I'm looking forward to it :D

I've played Neko Atsume once, but had to delete it cause phone needed space.
It's such an adorable game!;v;

I played it months ago. I used real money on it, pfft.

I refuse to ever put real money into games. It takes the fun out of it for me if everything's too easy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gasp! Tubbs is in my yard! :D

i dont play it anymore. the game got kinda repetitive and you just attract the same cats all over and over. soo ya....

Stopped playing a long time ago but it is a super cute game. Wish they had more frequent updates with new things to keep me interested.

Nope, idek if old iphones can even handle it. but i do love the artwork, really cute!

I have it on my tablet but I rarely use my tablet so rip.

Really cute and simple game though!

I have it on my phone but I rarely check it anymore. It honestly got boring after a few months of playing and I don't really care that much about it. I'm only keeping it because I still haven't taken pictures of all the rare cats because I always miss them from my lack of caring.

Yep! Laudine introduced me to it in the beginning of summer and I find it so charming and adorable. I've got all the items and remodels at this point, now I'm just waiting on the last memento from Chip and then I can work on grabbing mementos from the 7 rare cats who've been stingy thus far.

Yep! Laudine introduced me to it in the beginning of summer and I find it so charming and adorable. I've got all the items and remodels at this point, now I'm just waiting on the last memento from Chip and then I can work on grabbing mementos from the 7 rare cats who've been stingy thus far.

I'm so jealous! I only have a red rubber ball, beach ball, capsule toy, yarn ball and some frisky bitz xD

I did play it quite a lot. Unlocked every goody, yard style and memento. Now I don't really have a reason to play it anymore although I still go on it occasionally.

Did anyone else download the new update? New cats, items, and a caf?-style remodel that I LOVE.

And seriously, the new mushroom items are so cute. They're a little on the expensive side, but they can hold two cats at once and fit well into any remodel style, so they definitely had to be purchased the instant I saw them. Yep.

Back