• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A New Autumn Collectible Is in SPORE for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

Evil Peach Corn
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Feather
Rainbow Feather
Blue Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
The weather's become brisk, the green leaves of yesterday have been replaced with bright oranges and deep auburns, and an all-new collectible has sprouted up in the Bell Tree Shop to celebrate the onset of the autumn season.

For 350 TBT bells, you can grab one of these limited edition (and beyond adorable) Famous Mushroom* collectibles to help you get into the fall spirit. Can we also just take a few moments to appreciate how well it matches with the autumn TBT theme?! Today's the lucky day of all the members who have always wanted to coordinate their collectibles to the TBT graphics, because I know that's totally a thing people have been dreaming of.

This collectible will only be available for a few days, during which there will be periodic restocks after the initial stock of 50. After this week, the Famous Mushroom will be gone for good... or at least until next fall!

*This collectible may or may not cause temporary body growth if ingested

Oh, and our lovely Justin has added the October birthstone to the shop, so be sure to grab your opal if you haven't already!

YES I LOVE IT
so happy for another fall collectible, it looks great! :')

omg the mushroom is adorable i love it

What omg, I had no idea there was a new collectible until now rip

They look really cute!

Oblivia said:
Can we also just take a few moments to appreciate how well it matches with the autumn TBT theme?!

not gonna lie I love the new collectible obviously since I love Toad....
but the Autumn theme is like a copper, auburn, brown
The mushrooms are stark, vivid orange background with red and white. I see it as clashing with the many beautiful subtle autumnal tones. But I bet it will look great when snow comes and green leaves later.

I totally missed these.

Just end me lmao, mushrooms are so rad, I can't believe I actually missed them.

I totally missed these.

Just end me lmao, mushrooms are so rad, I can't believe I actually missed them.

There'll be lots of restocks over the next few days, so plenty of chances to grab a mushroom! They aren't gone for good just yet. :blush:

Hooray for being poor. :'D
Nonetheless though, they look really nice! :)

Last edited:
not gonna lie I love the new collectible obviously since I love Toad....
but the Autumn theme is like a copper, auburn, brown
The mushrooms are stark, vivid orange background with red and white. I see it as clashing with the many beautiful subtle autumnal tones. But I bet it will look great when snow comes and green leaves later.

That's not vivid orange, it's dark reddish-orange into tan.
Vivid orange would look like this:
kOfL4o7.png
compared to:
mushroomFamous.png

Looks like I gotta buy a few. Fall is my favorite season after all.

There'll be lots of restocks over the next few days, so plenty of chances to grab a mushroom! They aren't gone for good just yet. :blush:

Ah, I knowwww. The collectible game is a tough one though hehe. Gotta go fast :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hooray for being poor. :'D
Nonetheless though, they look really nice! :)

Would you like me to send you some bells so you'll have enough for a shroom too? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol too late sent them anyways

thanks guys, the mushrooms look great!

and now all the seasons have a collectible too!

Ah, I knowwww. The collectible game is a tough one though hehe. Gotta go fast :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like me to send you some bells so you'll have enough for a shroom too? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol too late sent them anyways

You really didn't have to do that! I do thank you very very much. :blush:

totally missed this whoops ^^" I'm poor though so I don't have enough...

wait. looking at posts, these last liked an hour before selling out?

what's wrong with you people?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back