Mafia Pavor Nocturnus

I posted the link on Mafia universe, so maybe it will get us some extra players. :)

The dim night sky shrouded the town, as a lone figure trucked up the path leading out into the wilderness. The town seemed quiet, but he could feel the beat of the citizens lurking amongst the shadows and in the houses. They were afraid.

”Nocturnis.”

A single word, whispered, seemed to fill the air around him, despite not being audible. A sense of power floated out from him, as if a particularly pungent aroma had suddenly wafted from the wanderer.

”Aculis.”

Wild eyes flickered back and forth, framing a ragged, travel-worn face, split by a grin as he desperately searched for a single figure in the darkness. He knew people were there, was he really so terrifying?

”Chloridium.”

His right hand spread wide, his fingers arcing as power surged between them, magic lighting up his body. Covered only in rags, shredded by a long journey, the wanderer was now lit up like a beacon, drawing all hidden eyes to him. Cowering in their hidden holes, some of the members of the village began to stare harder, convinced they’d seen this destitute magi somewhere before.

”Lepiticus.”

With the last word spoken of the spell, the magic light winked out, and from the sky, white powder began to fall. Not snow, hardly as soft or wet, and with a strong taste to it.

Salt.

”Guess whose back.
Back again.”

(This was originally going to be much more epic. Then I had a silly idea and it evolved.
Also, while I’m here, /in )

(Bonus points for the people that understand my spell joke. Disappointment for anyone that doesn't.)

The dim night sky shrouded the town, as a lone figure trucked up the path leading out into the wilderness. The town seemed quiet, but he could feel the beat of the citizens lurking amongst the shadows and in the houses. They were afraid.

”Nocturnis.”

A single word, whispered, seemed to fill the air around him, despite not being audible. A sense of power floated out from him, as if a particularly pungent aroma had suddenly wafted from the wanderer.

”Aculis.”

Wild eyes flickered back and forth, framing a ragged, travel-worn face, split by a grin as he desperately searched for a single figure in the darkness. He knew people were there, was he really so terrifying?

”Chloridium.”

His right hand spread wide, his fingers arcing as power surged between them, magic lighting up his body. Covered only in rags, shredded by a long journey, the wanderer was now lit up like a beacon, drawing all hidden eyes to him. Cowering in their hidden holes, some of the members of the village began to stare harder, convinced they’d seen this destitute magi somewhere before.

”Lepiticus.”

With the last word spoken of the spell, the magic light winked out, and from the sky, white powder began to fall. Not snow, hardly as soft or wet, and with a strong taste to it.

Salt.

”Guess whose back.
Back again.”

(This was originally going to be much more epic. Then I had a silly idea and it evolved.
Also, while I’m here, /in )

(Bonus points for the people that understand my spell joke. Disappointment for anyone that doesn't.)

OPFHSODUFHSODFJLHSDVYIFOJSDLKNJFHBYGIDSOFIJKLMSDNJHBFGYUISDOJKLFM

Sometimes it's said I make the ladies players...

Speechless

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also prior to gamestart I'm going to state quite clearly:
I'm going to be active every day but don't be surprised if I'm only on for an hour or two every 24.

Sometimes it's said I make the ladies players...

Speechless

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also prior to gamestart I'm going to state quite clearly:
I'm going to be active every day but don't be surprised if I'm only on for an hour or two every 24.

My avatar is Midori but i'm male :(

well.... i haven't been in a game with both Endless and Ender since my very first game of mafia, iirc... so..... /in please.

Back