• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like or dislike coffe?

i love, love, love, coffee !!
i use to make it every day for my dad from the ages four until twelve, and i started drinking it when i was about ten. i can't drink it without some milk and a teaspoon of sugar though because the pure bitterness bothers me a fair bit.

I absolutely hate the taste of coffee. The only good thing about it is if you're too tired and need some caffeine, but I just drink a can of coke in the morning if I barley got any sleep or I'll just try not to fall asleep in my classes.

i really like coffee , and it's useful for when i miscalculate how much sleep i really need hahaa

I remember as a kid I used to detest it. Loooove the smell of it, just couldn't drink it. Now I'm obsessed with whatever iced coffee I can get my hands on, haha

(Dunkin' Donut's Blueberry muffin coffee is a personal fave ♥)

i used to really hate coffee and its taste until the exam season came up when i would force myself to drink it to stay awake for studying so now it's my favourite drink aside from green tea as i'm always tired because i don't get enough sleep at night and i try not to drink coffee too much or else i'll get a caffeine crash so green tea is always my friendlier alternative to wake me up a little bit, and it's very good for you!!:)

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like coffee.
I'd rather drink tea.

when im in the mood for it i'll have it but that's on very rare occasions and i'll always ask for tea in caf?s

I LOVE coffee, I drink it every day, i don't think I could function without it ;;

Back