Do you like or dislike coffe?

I love coffee, but I can only stand to drink it if it's loaded with sugar/milk/creamer. Like starbucks and those monster coffee drinks I'm 100% down for. Or using like 5 packets of sugar in a cup of coffee because I'm addicted to it lmao

I love coffee, but I can only stand to drink it if it's loaded with sugar/milk/creamer. Like starbucks and those monster coffee drinks I'm 100% down for. Or using like 5 packets of sugar in a cup of coffee because I'm addicted to it lmao

Same here! I may take it black if I'm desperate for caffeine but I usually like to sweeten it with soy milk.

I like it but it has to be sweetened somehow, I can take it without sugar as long as it has cream and vice versa but straight coffee isn't my favorite thing. not bad tho.

C: I only like coffee in the form of iced capps..so I guess I don't really like coffee that much, lol.

coffee is my L I F E

honetly though I think I've developed an addiction to it cause I get withdrawl symptoms if I don't have it for a few hours

Not a huge fan but if I'm desperate, I'll drink some to keep awake. Everyone I know has developed a sort of "addition" to coffee. What they once used as a pick-up, they now need every morning. I try to limit my intake as much as possible which is easy because I don't like the taste. Unfortunately, everyone around me wants to go out for coffee.

I hate coffee. I cannot stand the smell of it. My first taste of it wasn?t a great experience either. I saw a cup sitting on a table, and I thought it was tea so I drank some. I spit it out immediately. It was coffee. I haven?t like it since.

I love coffee. I'll admit though that I was an addict for a small period of time. Now I only have a cup every odd day or so. I really prefer to sweeten it if possible though!

Back