• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like or dislike coffe?

Never been able to get into coffee or anything coffee-flavoured. Just doesn't appeal. I don't like the smell and you know where it is when it's nearby. Nice cup of tea is good enough.

I prefer tea. I dont really like the tasteof coffee, unless its really sweetened, as in ice cream or with those lattes with lots of cream & sugar & flavoring xD

I don't like or dislike coffee, I LOVE COFFEE.

I can't do black coffee cause it's way too bitter for me, but lattes/macchiatos/cappucinos are really good. I don't really
know the difference but as long as there's plenty of cream, milk, and sugar I am all good :) My go to is usually a caramel macchiato.

I love iced coffee, but I can't drink warm one without wanting to spit it out x)

I like coffee, but I don't like the flavor of the beans, so I add some creamer, marshmallows, hot cocoa powder, etc. then it becomes a nice, tasty dose of the caffeine I desire/need.

Last edited:
I drink one occasionally but I prefer it cold most of the time (like going to Starbucks or somewhere).

I love it. It is my life blood.
I only have it a couple times a week however, usually just with milk and a little stevia. Things like lattes and frappes w/caramel or chocolate are treats for me, and I have them maybe once a month or so.

Ick. It's disgusting. I've tried putting milk and sugar in it but no thanks. I'll stick to my herbal teas

I really don't like it and ironically I worked at starbucks for a hot minute. I know so much about coffee now.. I do kind of like now fraps though :D specifically the vanilla bean one (lol not even a coffee base frap) and I'd add chocolate chips to it!

The only "coffee" I like are frappucinos. Gotta go before I start ranting about my Starbucks order lol

Back