• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like or dislike coffe?

Absolutely love it. I've been drinking it since I was pretty young, but when I was really young, like back in elementary, my folks would only let me have decaf with whatever I wanted in it. By the time I was in middleschool I had moved on to actual coffee. Coffee for life tho.

I've never had it, but I still don't like it. It's smell is enough to push me away from it.

i dont really drink coffee, but when I do I like it with no sugar no milk.

Well I guess I won't object to it if it were offered to me, but I enjoy tea more.

I love the smell of coffee though, reminds me of my mom and dad

I like/love coffee:blush: I need it to make me awake from work and also I like it more if i'm the one preparing it :p HOT coffee - just adding more of a cream and a little sugar. I also tried black coffee no cream and sugar and brewed coffee. COLD coffee- I do cafelatte, cafe mocha, those frappucino/s.:cool: Ooooopsss Im cravingggggg nowwwww:D

I like coffee! I prefer iced coffee for some reason than hot coffee but yeah I don't dislike it! Given the choice however, I would pick tea over coffee anyday.

Last edited:
I'm with ya! Too bitter for me!

i rly dont like coffee
it smells bad, tastes bad, and i dont like any hot beverage ssso yeah

I love my coffee but I have to have it sweet and plenty of milk. Cappuccinos and Lattes are amazing...and I quite like Americano from Starbucks

I hate coffee lol. Probably almost everyone I know here in college drinks coffee due to stress, and it's scary that some are taking too much of it that they're becoming hyper and having palpitations. I'd rather stay away from that kind of bitterness and order a nice decaf drink in Starbucks, thank you.
I love tea though. My favorite is probably Jasmine.

Not a big fan but every once in a while I'll be in the mood for it. It's weird because the rest of my family is hardcore addicted, taking out a few pots each morning. I mostly, if I want caffeine, will opt for espresso drinks instead, I really like the cold blended ones the best. =]

I love coffee. I have a sweet tooth, so I always drink it with extra sugar.

Back