Do you like or dislike coffe?

I love iced coffee, but I can't drink warm one without wanting to spit it out x)

I like iced coffee a bit less than "warm" coffee but it's still one of the best beverages out there. xD

I like coffee but not the bitter ones, I like coffees that has actual taste and not tastes like hot water xD

i'll maybe have a couple of cups of hot coffee a year, i used to drink espresso in work but now i work nights i don't feel the need to as much, i prefer iced coffee a lot more even then, i won't drink it much. i prefer tea or hot chocolate a lot more!

Mmm... coffee. I love it. I normally drink black coffee when I’m sick, but I LOOVVE cappuccino, espresso, latte, mocha and iced coffee. I’m also a tea fan, but I prefer coffee over it. I dunno why, but even when I was young, I always liked coffee.
This is making me thirsty...

I'd drink 1 cup of coffee if it had 3 gallons of milk in it as well as 2 pounds of sugar and 5 containers of coffee sweetener.

I don't like a whole lot of flavors of coffee, but what I do really like is iced coffee/frappes from Caribou Coffee, McDonald's or Starbucks.

Coffee is way to strong for me. I personally don't drink it, but I would like to try it again sometime.

I love having flavored coffee from Starbucks (I'm a Carmel macchiato person), but normally in the morinings I just have it black so I don't end up collapsing from sleep deprivation during 4th period

It gives me a mild headache afterwards so not really. Coffee isn't just bitter though; I prefer adding some cream and sugar if I were to drink it.

I don't mind it. I take it extra light (like at least half a cup of milk ahahaha) and with plenty of sugar. I don't like it tasting so strong/bitter so I can't take it black at all. x_x

I love the smell of it, though! There's something very calming & cozy about it.

Back