• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like or dislike coffe?

I love iced coffee, but I can't drink warm one without wanting to spit it out x)

I like iced coffee a bit less than "warm" coffee but it's still one of the best beverages out there. xD

I like coffee but not the bitter ones, I like coffees that has actual taste and not tastes like hot water xD

i'll maybe have a couple of cups of hot coffee a year, i used to drink espresso in work but now i work nights i don't feel the need to as much, i prefer iced coffee a lot more even then, i won't drink it much. i prefer tea or hot chocolate a lot more!

Mmm... coffee. I love it. I normally drink black coffee when I’m sick, but I LOOVVE cappuccino, espresso, latte, mocha and iced coffee. I’m also a tea fan, but I prefer coffee over it. I dunno why, but even when I was young, I always liked coffee.
This is making me thirsty...

I'd drink 1 cup of coffee if it had 3 gallons of milk in it as well as 2 pounds of sugar and 5 containers of coffee sweetener.

I don't like a whole lot of flavors of coffee, but what I do really like is iced coffee/frappes from Caribou Coffee, McDonald's or Starbucks.

Coffee is way to strong for me. I personally don't drink it, but I would like to try it again sometime.

I love having flavored coffee from Starbucks (I'm a Carmel macchiato person), but normally in the morinings I just have it black so I don't end up collapsing from sleep deprivation during 4th period

It gives me a mild headache afterwards so not really. Coffee isn't just bitter though; I prefer adding some cream and sugar if I were to drink it.

I don't mind it. I take it extra light (like at least half a cup of milk ahahaha) and with plenty of sugar. I don't like it tasting so strong/bitter so I can't take it black at all. x_x

I love the smell of it, though! There's something very calming & cozy about it.

Back