• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like or dislike coffe?

I like coffee sometimes, but it has to have an ideal mix of sugar and cream in it, and it has to be at an exact temperature for me to enjoy it.

Other than that, no. I don't like coffee.

I love coffee, but i'm more of an espresso kinda girl. Give me a caramel macchiatio and i'll be your best friend foreverrrrr.

I am a caffeine addict, but I'm not actually supposed to have coffee because I am mentally ill and on medication. But if I don't have coffee, I become really irritable and have really bad mood swings (like worse than usual, and no I am not bipolar).

it is disgusting. it smells horrible too and i dislike being near people who are drinking coffee because it smells a lot. thankfully none of my family members drink coffee so i don't have to smell it all the time

Ew, it's so bitter and gross. I dislike it. More like absolutely hate it, it's disgusting! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Coffee makes me sick if I drink it, and I don't like the taste. The smell is wonderful, though. I prefer hot chocolate :3

I love the smell, and it tastes alright, but I only have it now and then. I prefer tea haha

Coffee is great, need it so I'm not a walking disaster in the morning
Usually have to drink it black, but I do really enjoy the flavored coffees, especially carmel macchiatos

I love it, just sadly pretty sensitive to it.
The last straw was me overdoing it one night while studying the night before an exam in college (not smart BTW), and was so jittery I could barely write, and so paranoid I had this dumb vision that my boyfriend was with another girl somewhere. So I called him and according to him I was speaking faster than I could think and was both laughing and concerned that he wanted to come over.
I haven't had that much coffee since, but I drink sparingly and it's usually just me sipping my boyfriend's coffee. He makes it perfectly: not too strong but not overdoing it on the cream/sugar.

In love with it. I have it all the time! Caffeine doesn't affect me, either, so I can drink it whenever I please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only coffee I like is doused in sugar and milk haha

Yep same.

I'm becoming one of those people that gets anxious if I go too long without my coffee, unfortunately.

Back