• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you plaÿ?

Koopa K

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
I used to play a bit, but now that the 3ds I downloaded it on is fried, I never play. This is why I prefer physical copies!

I pretty much play whenever it is nighttime in ACNL or if I have run out of things to do for the day.
They are my only DS games aha

Last edited:
I play it every other night usually. Since I got my second copy of NL, I haven't touched it.
I miss it though.

I haven't played in such a long time :(
I do play ACNL a lot though, and I was thinking I could actually use HHD to make rooms for in my house in NL! Without the ceiling furniture etc. :)

I haven't played in such a long time :(
I do play ACNL a lot though, and I was thinking I could actually use HHD to make rooms for in my house in NL! Without the ceiling furniture etc. :)

I was playing everyday but lately I have started playing ACNL again. With four towns to maintain there is little time for anything else. :)

I usually play it once every few weeks and design a house or two. I'm taking it at an extremely slow pace. xP I still like the game, however!

I do play it only when I feel that I want to amazingly design a villager's house. I've done Axel's dentist, Lopez's modern lifestyle, Papi's wooden house, (Which I turned it into a lumberjack hangout) Freya's pro chef kitchen (Which I turned it into a cooking show with Merengue called "Chef Mereya Show") and Lyman's veggie palace (Literally)

I'd love to show them to you, but i'm saving them for a tumblr account. But if you really would like to see them. (You'd most likely skip this post) Then i'll go ahead and post them in the Screenshot Thread.

Last edited:
Ever since I started playing this again, I've been playing it every day. The only day I didn't was when I left my 3DS at my mom's house, LOL.

I played it a few days and then kinda lost interest. Turns out designing houses isn't exactly my thing.

Well, after about six weeks of owning this game, I find it weirdly addictive. I play every morning. I've designed about 75 houses so far, and only five of the public buildings. I agree that it's repetitive in terms of content variety, but apparently I don't mind repeating things I love. This game is just so relaxing.

When it first came out I played for hours each day, now I haven't picked it up in months...

Once every millennium

I haven't played this since the very release week LMAO

There's really no reason to get back into it either so I might give it to a friend.

I play every now and then when I'm completely bored. After getting halfway through a house I give up and close my 3ds. I come back hours later and place things without much thought. And cycle repeats.

I stopped playing for ages until my friend got it and now I am really in to it again, yay.

whenever i have free time ,, mostly weekends // rip school

Back