• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Arize
shop name (main text): Arize's Amiibo Boutique
any other text: N/A
font/text effects/style: Up to you :)
main colors/theme: antique shop theme
background: wooden parts with miscellaneous antique shop items or something? Lol Up to you ^_^
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: up to you :)
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any):
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 tbt :)

username: Arize
shop name (main text): Arize's Amiibo Boutique
any other text: N/A
font/text effects/style: Up to you :)
main colors/theme: antique shop theme
background: wooden parts with miscellaneous antique shop items or something? Lol Up to you ^_^
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: up to you :)
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any):
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 tbt :)

hi again ^^ I'll make it after Lucyhannahg's signature :) (tomorrow, I have a headache ._.)

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry about this, but can I cancel my previous order for now please? I decided that I'm actually too lazy to open up that shop lol. If you've already started on it though, I'll take it, but if not, then yeah, cancel please! I'm soo sorry!!

Hey! Sorry about this, but can I cancel my previous order for now please? I decided that I'm actually too lazy to open up that shop lol. If you've already started on it though, I'll take it, but if not, then yeah, cancel please! I'm soo sorry!!

It's okay, I hadn't started yet, don't worry ^^

username: xSuperMario64x

style you would like: Well preferably a Super Mario style but if that's not possible, nothing too fancy.

town(s) name: Boston

mayor(s) name: Daniel

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): There is a reference right here of my mayor (and bro of course) if you want to make a transparent image of them and throw it in somewhere lol maybe in the middle? :)
18118715_1034956086606259_3048653055324252431_n.jpg

villagers (if included):
Leopold
Bangle
Pietro
Cole
Zucker
Filbert
Willow
Olaf
Soleil
Coco
I would prefer them all to be in like a straight line across the bottom, in the order they are listed here

FC (if included): 3024-6610-7931

DA (if included): 4D00-0012-6FD7

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Star (Like the one right here if possible)

any other text: SM64's #1 Fan!

main colors/theme of your sig: Colors and theme would pertain to SM64, of course (if that makes any sense)

background: given to you in that .gif link :)

animated, yes/no: Yes

shape: Just a rectangle shape is fine, with a brick border if possible.

font/text effects/style: This font here will work nicely. Possibly colored in variations of red, yellow, green, and blue with a black border on each?

other info: If you could throw in a sprite of the star trek science officer insignia that would be awesome (ref is right here) maybe next to my mayor or something

offer in TBT: 60 tbt, since I'm asking for a lot ^^"

tysvm!!!! :D

username: xSuperMario64x

style you would like: Well preferably a Super Mario style but if that's not possible, nothing too fancy.

town(s) name: Boston

mayor(s) name: Daniel

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): There is a reference right here of my mayor (and bro of course) if you want to make a transparent image of them and throw it in somewhere lol maybe in the middle? :)

villagers (if included):
Leopold
Bangle
Pietro
Cole
Zucker
Filbert
Willow
Olaf
Soleil
Coco
I would prefer them all to be in like a straight line across the bottom, in the order they are listed here

FC (if included): 3024-6610-7931

DA (if included): 4D00-0012-6FD7

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Star (Like the one right here if possible)

any other text: SM64's #1 Fan!

main colors/theme of your sig: Colors and theme would pertain to SM64, of course (if that makes any sense)

background: given to you in that .gif link :)

animated, yes/no: Yes

shape: Just a rectangle shape is fine, with a brick border if possible.

font/text effects/style: This font here will work nicely. Possibly colored in variations of red, yellow, green, and blue with a black border on each?

other info: If you could throw in a sprite of the star trek science officer insignia that would be awesome (ref is right here) maybe next to my mayor or something

offer in TBT: 60 tbt, since I'm asking for a lot ^^"

tysvm!!!! :D

Thank you! That all sounds good, I'll make it tomorrow. I love Mario as well so I'll do my best to match the game ^^ (it was one of my first Mario games with Luigi's Mansion. I feel old now lmao)

I forgot to mention, but all of my dreamies are obtained so you can put a star next to all of them :)

i think i'm in love. thank you so much!! :lemon:

finished orders for lucyhannahg and xSuperMario64x!
let me know if you want any changes :)

gTfVblZ.gif
Wow! That's awesome!
I feel like there should be something in that big empty space in the top left corner... how about an N64 logo? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back