• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone! ♥
updates are done and sent, and orders are ready! (except for Pink's because I'm waiting for her VM)

as usual, let me know if you want any changes!

for SunsetDelta:

6rswNTT.gif

Yoooo this looks awesome!! I swear, every time you make new ones for people, I get more and more impressed! ^o^
Sending TBT now, thanks a bunch! (for real though, keep doing what you're doing, you're awesome! ☆)

Yoooo this looks awesome!! I swear, every time you make new ones for people, I get more and more impressed! ^o^
Sending TBT now, thanks a bunch! (for real though, keep doing what you're doing, you're awesome! ☆)

aaaww thank you so much! you're so kind ♥ I'm glad you like this one :D doing them animated is incredibly satifsying :)

OMG, WEAR! ❀ This is super perfect! I couldn't ask for a better signature! ☆ You have some serious sig-making skills. ^-^

What's a new signature need? A NEW AVATAR TO MATCH!

OMG, WEAR! ❀ This is super perfect! I couldn't ask for a better signature! ☆ You have some serious sig-making skills. ^-^

ahh thank you so much! ♥ I keep learning new photoshop things with this shop, I love it! :D Once again I'm very happy you like them ♥

What's a new signature need? A NEW AVATAR TO MATCH!

aww it's adorable! and the colors fit really well ;)

Well there's no way you could ever disappoint me ~❀ How do I put it on my signature? Since it's 2 images?

Well there's no way you could ever disappoint me ~❀ How do I put it on my signature? Since it's 2 images?

choose the insert img url option and put the urls provided ;)

choose the insert img url option and put the urls provided ;)

yep, you can copy this code (without the *):

[img*]http://i.imgur.com/m3Kjgtq.gif[/img*] [*img]http://i.imgur.com/v1CB0h3.gif[/img*]

side by side, with just a space between them, and then you should have enough space for your line of text underneath :)

Last edited:
I just spent the better part of my evening making the original post look pretty - I absolutely love animating stuff! it's so fun and cute! don't forget to ask me to animate your signature if I haven't already ;)
(this useless little post might as well serve as a bump ♥)

Hey, Could you replace Rudy with Jeremiah?

Hi! Could you replace the background of my sig with this one here: x
I see you do animated ones now, so I figured I'd get a small update :)

Hello!
Could you mark Mira as obtained?
Also, could you make the Orange a Perfect Orange?
Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, The original post is great! :eek:

hey again! :D cute shop, your signatures are adorable!! o: i'd love to order one eventually once i decide on a design ^^ would i be able to order a few transparent mayors for now? i'd be using them on the first post for a new custom QR shop i'm making, so if you're not comfortable with that i totally understand! i would of course give credit if you're okay with me using them that way, though :3 i'm totally glad to fill out the form as well but i did want to check that it would be ok if i use them for a shop before placing an official order!! xoxo

Hello!
Could you mark Mira as obtained?
Also, could you make the Orange a Perfect Orange?
Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, The original post is great! :eek:

I'll do that now!
thank you very much ♥

hey again! :D cute shop, your signatures are adorable!! o: i'd love to order one eventually once i decide on a design ^^ would i be able to order a few transparent mayors for now? i'd be using them on the first post for a new custom QR shop i'm making, so if you're not comfortable with that i totally understand! i would of course give credit if you're okay with me using them that way, though :3 i'm totally glad to fill out the form as well but i did want to check that it would be ok if i use them for a shop before placing an official order!! xoxo

hi! omg, thank you so much ♥
I would be happy to do transparent mayors for you! you can use them however you like, really :) feel free to fil out form(s) whenever you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back