Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little update needed.

Hazel & Freya marked as obtained. And then replace bonbon & Savannah with Marina & Zucker mark them as obtained too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey, got my last dreamie for Elwynne, so when you get a chance, edit it for Drago. Thanks in advance!

Hello! Would you mind editing the 26 Land part of my current sig? I'd like Eunice to be taken out and if you could add in Bree and Chelsea, that would be great. Also if the background could be changed to something slightly pastel (but not too much so!), I'd appreciate it! Thank you! ^^

Little update needed.

Hazel & Freya marked as obtained. And then replace bonbon & Savannah with Marina & Zucker mark them as obtained too. Thank you.

Hey, got my last dreamie for Elwynne, so when you get a chance, edit it for Drago. Thanks in advance!

updates have all been done and sent!

I will work on orders now :)

finished orders ♥
let me know if changes are needed ^^

sig for Sadistic:
I hope it's spooky enough for you :blush: it was surprisingly hard to find a good background

JpgIg9O.gif

and banners for Mercedes, I hope that's what you had in mind :)

GaIb94N.gif

qC46wOz.png

username: Vequinox
style you would like: A natural themed Style 1
town(s) name: Winden
mayor(s) name: Khyler
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Lily, Colton, Groucho, Barold, Snake, Moe, Cheese, Poppy, Robin, Twiggy
FC (if included): 2208-9682-6999
DA (if included): 5D00-003C-A079
native fruit (if included): apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: Something very natural
animated, yes/no: Yes, please!
shape: An oval shape
font/text effects/style: This font, please!
other info: No other info.
offer in TBT: How does 25 TBT sound? I'm a bit short, so it'd have to do for now.

username: Vequinox
style you would like: A natural themed Style 1
town(s) name: Winden
mayor(s) name: Khyler
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Lily, Colton, Groucho, Barold, Snake, Moe, Cheese, Poppy, Robin, Twiggy
FC (if included): 2208-9682-6999
DA (if included): 5D00-003C-A079
native fruit (if included): apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: Something very natural
animated, yes/no: Yes, please!
shape: An oval shape
font/text effects/style: This font, please!
other info: No other info.
offer in TBT: How does 25 TBT sound? I'm a bit short, so it'd have to do for now.

thank you for ordering! 25 sounds perfect :) I'll make it shortly and will VM you when it's ready ^^

Hello, is there a way I could order two matching ones? One for me and one for my friend? One in a snake shape and the other a dragon? Zodiac style I guess? Each with a gold rose on the side, maybe some villagers and animated?
How much tbt might it be? Sorry for all the questions

Last edited:
Hello, is there a way I could order two matching ones? One for me and one for my friend? One in a snake shape and the other a dragon? Zodiac style I guess? Each with a gold rose on the side, maybe some villagers and animated?
How much tbt might it be? Sorry for all the questions

Hi! Yes that's definitely possible, and don't be sorry for the questions, I'm happy to answer :)
The problem with the snake shape is it won't leave much of a background visible, but I can do something like a normal/bigger shape (circle, rectangle whatever) and a snake over it if that makes sense. The roses, villagers and animations aren't a problem :)
As for tbt, the usual offers are around 30 for one signature, so maybe we can do around 60 for two?
Thanks for your interest, and if you want to order, feel free to fill out forms ^^

Hi! Yes that's definitely possible, and don't be sorry for the questions, I'm happy to answer :)
The problem with the snake shape is it won't leave much of a background visible, but I can do something like a normal/bigger shape (circle, rectangle whatever) and a snake over it if that makes sense. The roses, villagers and animations aren't a problem :)
As for tbt, the usual offers are around 30 for one signature, so maybe we can do around 60 for two?
Thanks for your interest, and if you want to order, feel free to fill out forms ^^
Thank you for your reply! That sounds fine :3 Ill think about it and come fill a form later if I decide on what Id like xD

Anyway you can update my sig with these villagers please ^^

Bitty, Merengue, Rosie, Maddie, Monique, Etolie, Stitches, Ketchup , Rilla & Vivian ?

Last edited:
Would it be possible for your to change my sig so Gayle is replaced by Chief, thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back