• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Primarina
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Elwynne
mayor(s) name: Liana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Marshal, Ankha, Merengue, Ketchup, ?toile, Julian, Phoebe, Octavian, Lyman, Drago
FC (if included): n/a
DA (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): perfect orange (but please just put it off in a corner like in your signature, not labeled with text, thanks!)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Jacob's ladder (sprite) and obtained villagers are (or will be shortly, after I scan them, in a few cases lol) Ankha, Ketchup, ?toile, Julian, Phoebe, and Octavian
any other text: n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: pink, white, green, and rainbow
background: http://68.media.tumblr.com/3f4cb58552af33fc02e7b210ed238f75/tumblr_n2hhksy7Zq1turmtqo1_1280.png (Specifically I'd like the focus to be the rainbow, treetops, and if they fit into the image well, the pink flowers/flowering bushes, so roughly the center of the top half of the screenshot. I'd like to avoid seeing the dirt path and preferably the dark trees sticking up and out over the hedges on the far sides of the image. I hope that all makes sense.)
animated, yes/no: no
shape: I like the shapes used for these three, so anything along those lines is great http://i.imgur.com/Gh5UD5C.gif http://i.imgur.com/NgmrLkY.png http://i.imgur.com/XDIpCuP.png
font/text effects/style: I also like the text in all of those three, as well as the one for Rebecca of Milk, so anything like that is great for the font style.
other info: Thanks in advance!
offer in TBT: 35

Thank you for ordering! It makes sense, don't worry ^^ if I can't hide part of it I'll just stick the text on top :)
I'll start in a little while!

Hi! Can you change T-Bone to Chow?

done and sent!

and here's Primarina's signature, let me know if you want any changes :)

sxuHZP4.png

done and sent!

and here's Primarina's signature, let me know if you want any changes :)

sxuHZP4.png

Holy crap, it is even more beautiful than I envisioned! You are the queen of signatures! Sending TBT now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just sent TBT, thanks again!

username: OperaPhantom
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Paris
mayor(s) name: Sandrine
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Here. Let me know if you need more.
villagers (if included): Sprites of Francine, Copper, Mable, Sable, and Labelle, Kicks, Leif, Harriet, Isabelle, Gracie, Brewster, Reese and Cyrus, KK Slider, and Tommy and Timmy. Let me know if these are too many. :)
FC (if included): 1736-3944-1564
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: "Bonjour! Bienvenue ? Paris!"
main colors/theme of your sig: Rich blues definitely, any other colors are up to you. :)
background: A soft sunny day, with the Eiffel Tower in the background,
animated, yes/no: No.
shape: A rectangle like the 7th one under Style 3, please.
font/text effects/style: This one, if possible. If not, a similar font.
other info: I'd like to have that my timezone is PST. Also, just Sandrine, Paris, and "Bonjour! Bienvenue ? Paris!" need to be in the font.
offer in TBT: 50

shop name (main text): The Phantom's Lair
any other text: QR Designs: Cute, Stylish, and Elegant
font/text effects/style: Something elegant
main colors/theme: Red, white, gold, rich brown (like chocolate brown), and black.
background: A theatre stage, with dark red curtains drawn back on the left and ride sides of the stage with gold cords. Or any type of fancy theatre stage. With red rose petals drifting down.
animated, yes/no: Yes, please. Just the rose petals.
shape: A mask, preferably the Phantom of the Opera's half mask. Or a fancy rectangle.
villager sprites (if included): None.
any other pictures I should add (if any): A single red rose, with a long green stem, please.
other info: I would like this to be as Phantom of the Opera themed as possible. I'm a huge Phantom fangirl. ^_^
offer in TBT: 35. If it's not enough, let me know.

Last edited:
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Paris
mayor(s) name: Sandrine
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Here. Let me know if you need more.
villagers (if included): Sprites of Francine, Copper, Mable, Sable, and Labelle, Kicks, Leif, Harriet, Isabelle, Gracie, Brewster, Reese and Cyrus, KK Slider, and Tommy and Timmy. Let me know if these are too many. :)
FC (if included): 1736-3944-1564
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: "Bonjour! Bienvenue ? Paris!"
main colors/theme of your sig: Rich blues definitely, any other colors are up to you. :)
background: A soft sunny day, with the Eiffel Tower in the background,
animated, yes/no: No.
shape: A rectangle like the 7th one under Style 3, please.
font/text effects/style: This one, if possible. If not, a similar font.
other info: I'd like to have that my timezone is PST. Also, just Sandrine, Paris, and "Bonjour! Bienvenue ? Paris!" need to be in the font.
offer in TBT: 50

shop name (main text): The Phantom's Lair
any other text: QR Designs: Cute, Stylish, and Elegant
font/text effects/style: Something elegant
main colors/theme: Red, white, gold, rich brown (like chocolate brown), and black.
background: A theatre stage, with dark red curtains drawn back on the left and ride sides of the stage with gold cords. Or any type of fancy theatre stage. With red rose petals drifting down.
animated, yes/no: Yes, please. Just the rose petals.
shape: A mask, preferably the Phantom of the Opera's half mask. Or a fancy rectangle.
villager sprites (if included): None.
any other pictures I should add (if any): A single red rose, with a long green stem, please.
other info: I would like this to be as Phantom of the Opera themed as possible. I'm a huge Phantom fangirl. ^_^
offer in TBT: 35. If it's not enough, let me know.

hi! thank you for ordering ^^
firts of all, I will enjoy doing your sig a lot, because I live very close to Paris ♥
your mayor ref will be just fine, and there are never to many sprites, don't worry ;)
the background for the banner is quite specific but I'll do my best to find one that matches.
other than that everything is fine, your offers were very generous, and I should let you know that people offer around 30 for one signature :)

No problem! I like crediting you that way best. Also, can you update Merengue as obtained when you get a chance. I just got her tonight!

Also Lyman!

I'll do that now :)

done and sent :)

here's OperaPhantom's orders!
I'll admit I had a hard time making the banner, I hope you'll like it,
let me know if you want any changes :)

oxutWdC.png

KMPvknx.gif

Oh my goodness, they're perfect! I adore them! I sent the bells. Thank you so much! :D

username: Lucyhannahg
style you would like: Blue, cat outline, galaxy? :lemon:
town(s) name: Jirket
mayor(s) name: Lucy ( could you also add underneath it 'Other residents: Hannah' thank you!!)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): no thank you :)
villagers (if included): Could i have: peanut and filbert (both slightly larger than the rest) pecan, caroline, marshal, cally, blaire, sheldon, hazel and poppy :3
FC (if included): 2509-4469-
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nope thanks :3
any other text: nope :3
main colors/theme of your sig: blues/ dark blues and blacks
background: galaxy?
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: a cat outline? :3
font/text effects/style: whatever looks best, i like blocky fonts :)
other info:
offer in TBT:45tbt? :lemon: thank you so much!

username: Lucyhannahg
style you would like: Blue, cat outline, galaxy? :lemon:
town(s) name: Jirket
mayor(s) name: Lucy ( could you also add underneath it 'Other residents: Hannah' thank you!!)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): no thank you :)
villagers (if included): Could i have: peanut and filbert (both slightly larger than the rest) pecan, caroline, marshal, cally, blaire, sheldon, hazel and poppy :3
FC (if included): 2509-4469-
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): nope thanks :3
any other text: nope :3
main colors/theme of your sig: blues/ dark blues and blacks
background: galaxy?
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: a cat outline? :3
font/text effects/style: whatever looks best, i like blocky fonts :)
other info:
offer in TBT:45tbt? :lemon: thank you so much!

thank you for ordering! I'll make it now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back