• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's so kind of you! ;_;

both orders are ready! ♥
let me know if you want any changes :) (if you do, I'll make them tomorrow, I'm going to bed now!)

for UnendingHope:

w2I6rgL.png

for Vintage Viola:

AcTV73Y.png

OMG!! It's perfect!! It's so pretty, you chose a very nice font too! Thank you so much, I love it! I'll transfer the tbt right away. Definitely worth 70 :D

Hello again!
Could you mark Chief as obtained? I found him! :D
Incase you are wondering.
I Put my sig in the spoiler!
Clicking the sun will take someone to this wonderful signature shop! :D

Last edited:
OMG!! It's perfect!! It's so pretty, you chose a very nice font too! Thank you so much, I love it! I'll transfer the tbt right away. Definitely worth 70 :D

you're very welcome! I'm happy that you like it :D and thank you so much for the tbt ♥

Hello again!
Could you mark Chief as obtained? I found him! :D
Incase you are wondering.
I Put my sig in the spoiler!
Clicking the sun will take someone to this wonderful signature shop! :D

done and sent ♥ thank you so much for linking :')

Ahhhh I'm dying at the cuteness over here. I absolutely love the look of that signature!

Aahhhhhh I'm dying with you! Hours have gone by and I'm still in love with it! So pink and pretty and well done ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your name links right back to your store btw! Was going to do that last night but I was tired by the time I got home. Thanks again, it's amazing!

Last edited:
Aahhhhhh I'm dying with you! Hours have gone by and I'm still in love with it! So pink and pretty and well done ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your name links right back to your store btw! Was going to do that last night but I was tired by the time I got home. Thanks again, it's amazing!

thank you so much for linking :D I really am glad you like it. :)

Hey again, could you replace Rosie with Erik on my sig?

username: Arial.Blissxo

style you would like: Style 1

town(s) name: Bliss

mayor(s) name: Arial

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 2.37.07 AM.jpg

villagers (if included): Diana, Fauna, Flora, Chrissy, Marina, Cookie, Peanut, Fuchsia, Maple & Nana

FC (if included): 2767-3318-3622

DA (if included): N/A

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A

any other text: N/A

main colors/theme of your sig: Baby Pink & White

background: Anything pink & sparkly, Magical & Fairytale looking (hints of light pastel blue, cyan, mint, or pastel purple (like an ombre blend would be nice for an accent) but majority pink

shape: Bow

font/text effects/style: Anything really girly classy and cute (whatever you think is best!)

other info: N/A

offer in TBT: is 35 okay?

username: Arial.Blissxo

style you would like: Style 1

town(s) name: Bliss

mayor(s) name: Arial

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): View attachment 196006

villagers (if included): Diana, Fauna, Flora, Chrissy, Marina, Cookie, Peanut, Fuchsia, Maple & Nana

FC (if included): 2767-3318-3622

DA (if included): N/A

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A

any other text: N/A

main colors/theme of your sig: Baby Pink & White

background: Anything pink & sparkly, Magical & Fairytale looking (hints of light pastel blue, cyan, mint, or pastel purple (like an ombre blend would be nice for an accent) but majority pink

shape: Bow

font/text effects/style: Anything really girly classy and cute (whatever you think is best!)

other info: N/A

offer in TBT: is 35 okay?

Thank you for ordering! I will make it today :) 35 is perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey again, could you replace Rosie with Erik on my sig?

As soon as my computer is turned on! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! Omg I'm dying, this is so cute! ;_;
Also I'm getting a second copy soon, so I'll order a sig sometime! ^-^

Thank you so much! :')
Ohhh good luck on your new town! How exciting :D

finished signature for Arial.Blissxo!
I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making this one. let me know if you want any changes :)

U4VGsfz.png

Omg I love it so much thank you!! <3 Now I just have to figure out how to make it my siggy haha

Edit - !! giving 10 more tbt because I love it so incredibly much!!!! -- I still can't figure out how to add it :(

Last edited:
Omg I love it so much thank you!! <3 Now I just have to figure out how to make it my siggy haha

Edit - !! giving 10 more tbt because I love it so incredibly much!!!! -- I still can't figure out how to add it :(

thank you so much for the tbt! I'm happy you like it :D
to use it, simply click on settings on top of the forum page, then edit signature on the left. After that you'll see a box to put in text. You can copy the URL of the signature (right click on the picture, in your case, this is what you copy: http://i.imgur.com/U4VGsfz.png), then use this code: [*img]copy paste the url here[/*img] (don't forget to remove the *)
if you have questions I'll help you :) (I'm bad at explaining things lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back