Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's so kind of you! ;_;

both orders are ready! ♥
let me know if you want any changes :) (if you do, I'll make them tomorrow, I'm going to bed now!)

for UnendingHope:

w2I6rgL.png

for Vintage Viola:

AcTV73Y.png

OMG!! It's perfect!! It's so pretty, you chose a very nice font too! Thank you so much, I love it! I'll transfer the tbt right away. Definitely worth 70 :D

Hello again!
Could you mark Chief as obtained? I found him! :D
Incase you are wondering.
I Put my sig in the spoiler!
Clicking the sun will take someone to this wonderful signature shop! :D

Last edited:
OMG!! It's perfect!! It's so pretty, you chose a very nice font too! Thank you so much, I love it! I'll transfer the tbt right away. Definitely worth 70 :D

you're very welcome! I'm happy that you like it :D and thank you so much for the tbt ♥

Hello again!
Could you mark Chief as obtained? I found him! :D
Incase you are wondering.
I Put my sig in the spoiler!
Clicking the sun will take someone to this wonderful signature shop! :D

done and sent ♥ thank you so much for linking :')

Ahhhh I'm dying at the cuteness over here. I absolutely love the look of that signature!

Aahhhhhh I'm dying with you! Hours have gone by and I'm still in love with it! So pink and pretty and well done ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your name links right back to your store btw! Was going to do that last night but I was tired by the time I got home. Thanks again, it's amazing!

Last edited:
Aahhhhhh I'm dying with you! Hours have gone by and I'm still in love with it! So pink and pretty and well done ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your name links right back to your store btw! Was going to do that last night but I was tired by the time I got home. Thanks again, it's amazing!

thank you so much for linking :D I really am glad you like it. :)

Hey again, could you replace Rosie with Erik on my sig?

username: Arial.Blissxo

style you would like: Style 1

town(s) name: Bliss

mayor(s) name: Arial

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 2.37.07 AM.jpg

villagers (if included): Diana, Fauna, Flora, Chrissy, Marina, Cookie, Peanut, Fuchsia, Maple & Nana

FC (if included): 2767-3318-3622

DA (if included): N/A

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A

any other text: N/A

main colors/theme of your sig: Baby Pink & White

background: Anything pink & sparkly, Magical & Fairytale looking (hints of light pastel blue, cyan, mint, or pastel purple (like an ombre blend would be nice for an accent) but majority pink

shape: Bow

font/text effects/style: Anything really girly classy and cute (whatever you think is best!)

other info: N/A

offer in TBT: is 35 okay?

username: Arial.Blissxo

style you would like: Style 1

town(s) name: Bliss

mayor(s) name: Arial

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): View attachment 196006

villagers (if included): Diana, Fauna, Flora, Chrissy, Marina, Cookie, Peanut, Fuchsia, Maple & Nana

FC (if included): 2767-3318-3622

DA (if included): N/A

native fruit (if included): Cherry

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A

any other text: N/A

main colors/theme of your sig: Baby Pink & White

background: Anything pink & sparkly, Magical & Fairytale looking (hints of light pastel blue, cyan, mint, or pastel purple (like an ombre blend would be nice for an accent) but majority pink

shape: Bow

font/text effects/style: Anything really girly classy and cute (whatever you think is best!)

other info: N/A

offer in TBT: is 35 okay?

Thank you for ordering! I will make it today :) 35 is perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey again, could you replace Rosie with Erik on my sig?

As soon as my computer is turned on! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! Omg I'm dying, this is so cute! ;_;
Also I'm getting a second copy soon, so I'll order a sig sometime! ^-^

Thank you so much! :')
Ohhh good luck on your new town! How exciting :D

finished signature for Arial.Blissxo!
I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making this one. let me know if you want any changes :)

U4VGsfz.png

Omg I love it so much thank you!! <3 Now I just have to figure out how to make it my siggy haha

Edit - !! giving 10 more tbt because I love it so incredibly much!!!! -- I still can't figure out how to add it :(

Last edited:
Omg I love it so much thank you!! <3 Now I just have to figure out how to make it my siggy haha

Edit - !! giving 10 more tbt because I love it so incredibly much!!!! -- I still can't figure out how to add it :(

thank you so much for the tbt! I'm happy you like it :D
to use it, simply click on settings on top of the forum page, then edit signature on the left. After that you'll see a box to put in text. You can copy the URL of the signature (right click on the picture, in your case, this is what you copy: http://i.imgur.com/U4VGsfz.png), then use this code: [*img]copy paste the url here[/*img] (don't forget to remove the *)
if you have questions I'll help you :) (I'm bad at explaining things lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back