• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I feel so bad since you just made mine - I just updated my DA and they gave me a new one. T_T Would it be a bother to change it? The ew one is 4F00-0050-8C00

hi people! I have good news! I finally figured out how to use animated backgrounds!
which means that I can now make new animated signatures, and I can update older ones to be gifs!

so: if I already made a signature for you, and you would like it to be animated (if the background was a gif; also, I am new at this, so if I can't for some reason, I will let you know - but I will try my best), you can ask me here and I will animate your signature for you!
(this is 100% free, like all changes!)

(I have only animated one thing so far and that is the shop banner - not a very good example considering the gif was pretty simple, but still)

(I'm sorry, that was a lot of exclamation points)

so yeah, if you're interested just let me know ♥

hi people! I have good news! I finally figured out how to use animated backgrounds!
which means that I can now make new animated signatures, and I can update older ones to be gifs!

so: if I already made a signature for you, and you would like it to be animated (if the background was a gif; also, I am new at this, so if I can't for some reason, I will let you know - but I will try my best), you can ask me here and I will animate your signature for you!
(this is 100% free, like all changes!)

(I have only animated one thing so far and that is the shop banner - not a very good example considering the gif was pretty simple, but still)

(I'm sorry, that was a lot of exclamation points)

so yeah, if you're interested just let me know ♥
Yay!

Was my signature's background a gif? :eek:

If not, could it be turned animated? :eek:

Last edited:
Yay!

Was my signature's background a gif? :eek:

If not, could it be turned animated? :eek:

yes it was, so it shouldn't be a problem :) this was the gif I used, just in case: (x)

I'll animate it as soon as I can (I'm going to sleep soon, so probably tomorrow if I have time ;))

YES WEAR, YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

I was about to fill an order form anyway, lol.

I'm always happy to make signatures for you, Pink! :D

username: pinkcotton
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Blossom and Mistwood
mayor(s) name: Chai | Irene
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included):
Mistwood - Felyne, Fauna, Vivian, Fauna, Marshal, Kyle, Bonbon, June, Molly, and Bam.
Blossom - Lolly, Gayle, Merengue, Diana, Chrissy, Freya, Fang, Marshal, Rocket, and Peanut.
FC (if included): Sidebar
DA (if included): Blossom: In My profile | Mistwood: N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherries | Apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blossom / Pink Rose / Lolly, Gayle, Marshal, Diana, and Merengue.
Mistwood / Jacob's Ladder / Vivian
any other text: Blossom - "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" Mistwood - None, but when I find one can you include it? Also Timezone: PDT for both.
main colors/theme of your sig: Blossom - Like my current one! Mistwood - A lot of green, very earthy, woodsy.
background: Blossom- Pink Cherry Blossom Branch (blowing) Mistwood - The one you used for lj4702's sig!
animated, yes/no: YES! :D
shape: Blossom - A Flower? (I want the sigs side by side btw! c:) Mistwood - A Cedar Tree? Or something woodsy.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think looks good!
other info: Maybe put icons around? c:
offer in TBT: 45

OH! And could you possible animate my shop banner?

Last edited:
username: pinkcotton
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Blossom and Mistwood
mayor(s) name: Chai | Irene
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included):
Mistwood - Felyne, Fauna, Vivian, Fauna, Marshal, Kyle, Bonbon, June, Molly, and Bam.
Blossom - Lolly, Gayle, Merengue, Diana, Chrissy, Freya, Fang, Marshal, Rocket, and Peanut.
FC (if included): Sidebar
DA (if included): Blossom: In My profile | Mistwood: N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherries | Apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blossom / Pink Rose / Lolly, Gayle, Marshal, Diana, and Merengue.
Mistwood / Jacob's Ladder / Vivian
any other text: Blossom - "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" Mistwood - None, but when I find one can you include it? Also Timezone: PDT for both.
main colors/theme of your sig: Blossom - Like my current one! Mistwood - A lot of green, very earthy, woodsy.
background: Blossom- Pink Cherry Blossom Branch (blowing) Mistwood - The one you used for lj4702's sig!
animated, yes/no: YES! :D
shape: Blossom - A Flower? (I want the sigs side by side btw! c:) Mistwood - A Cedar Tree? Or something woodsy.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think looks good!
other info: Maybe put icons around? c:
offer in TBT: 45

OH! And could you possible animate my shop banner?

perfect! thank you so much for all your orders, it seriously makes me so happy ♥
I'll do my best for your new signatures!
and yep, I'll also animate your banner :)
I'll do them either tomorrow (if I have time) or on Tuesday :D

perfect! thank you so much for all your orders, it seriously makes me so happy ♥
I'll do my best for your new signatures!
and yep, I'll also animate your banner :)
I'll do them either tomorrow (if I have time) or on Tuesday :D

Yay! It's no problem, I love you and your sigs!! ♡

yes it was, so it shouldn't be a problem :) this was the gif I used, just in case: (x)

I'll animate it as soon as I can (I'm going to sleep soon, so probably tomorrow if I have time ;))
Yay!
Thanks! :D

Ooooo! Can my background be animated?

animations are ready :D

AQRWGQI.gif

KMKCmrt.gif

lOnWXrM.gif

(FreeHelium, yours isn't moving much because the background animation was pretty simple, I hope that's okay - if you want another background let me know what you'd like)
I also had to move it because I couldn't find the exact size I used, so it's not positioned the same, but I think I know what I did wrong and I'll try to fix it when I can :) (I have to leave the house for now)

Last edited:
hi again! By any chances would you be able to animate mine? Also could you possibly change ruby, fang, and Kiki to Erik, Diana, and Erik?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back