• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: charlie_moo_
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s):
WVW69kK3fiUoX4l3oH.jpg
would you like in outline? if so, what color: no thank you
would you like a glow? if so, what color: no thank you
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Both please

Would you also mind changing a few villagers on my sig please. Whinnie to Epona (if you have her) and Fauna to Beardo please

offer in TBT: 150 tbt

-Edit-

(sorry for the triple post haha :D i think my laptop was *****ing n wouldnt send)

Attachments

• WVW69kK3fiUoX4l3oH.jpg
    WVW69kK3fiUoX4l3oH.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 56
  • WVW69kK3fiUoX4l3oH.jpg
    WVW69kK3fiUoX4l3oH.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
username: Elegant Star123
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Dewdrop
mayor(s) name: Kelsie, Jayden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/zNII7BJ http://imgur.com/LgnNTue
villagers (if included): Fauna,Felyne, Chai, Etolie ,Static, Marshal, Fang, Sylvana, Kiki, Ruby
FC (if included): 4914-5140-2733
DA (if included): 5B00-004C-184A
native fruit (if included): Perfect peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): all villagers obtained. sprite- pink carnations?
any other text: "Everyone has secrets"
main colors/theme of your sig: pink,green
background: cherry blossoms and ceder trees surrounding a lake if possible?
shape: Large rectangle like this one? http://i.imgur.com/lyiLUAq.png
font/text effects/style: I'll leave it up to you to determine what looks best!
other info: could you put my mayor on the left side and then Jayden on the Right?
offer in TBT:35tbt?

I've seen all the amazing signatures that you have done and they are amazing! I just know I won't bet upset with what you do ^.^

I will make your transparent mayor and edit your signature tomorrow :)
thank you for your (very) generous offer, but are you sure you want to give me 150tbt? it's a lot, something around 30 would be enough - but it is pay what you want so it's your choice ;)

username: Elegant Star123
town(s) name: Dewdrop
mayor(s) name: Kelsie, Jayden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/zNII7BJ http://imgur.com/LgnNTue
villagers (if included): Fauna,Felyne, Chai, Etolie ,Static, Marshal, Fang, Sylvana, Kiki, Ruby
FC (if included): 4914-5140-2733
DA (if included): 5B00-004C-184A
native fruit (if included): Perfect peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): all villagers obtained. sprite- pink carnations?
any other text: "Everyone has secrets"
main colors/theme of your sig: pink,green
background: cherry blossoms and ceder trees surrounding a lake if possible?
shape: Large rectangle like this one? http://i.imgur.com/lyiLUAq.png
font/text effects/style: I'll leave it up to you to determine what looks best!
other info: could you put my mayor on the left side and then Jayden on the Right?
offer in TBT:35tbt?

I've seen all the amazing signatures that you have done and they are amazing! I just know I won't bet upset with what you do ^.^

thank you for your order and kind words :D I can definitely do all this, and 35 is perfect - I'll have it done tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Hey, could you put a green leaf next to Mott, Mitzi Bob and Elvis to signify that i got them naturally?

Seriously yes :) i had enough tbt i dont know what to spend it on haha and you 100% deserve it :D

orders are ready ♥
let me know if you want changes :)

transparent mayor for charlie_moo_:

wSj67zo.png
W4BVVUu.png

signature for Elegant Star123:

TUH4NLY.png

hi again! Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if you know how to center our sig in the middle?

Ah, for me I seem to be making some type of error for it to not work :c

that's weird, I just tried it and it worked? like this:
[*CENTER][*img]http://i.imgur.com/TUH4NLY.png[/*img][/*CENTER]

in the box there should be an icon to center without you having to write it down, try selecting the image code and clicking that!

that's weird, I just tried it and it worked? like this:
[*CENTER][*img]http://i.imgur.com/TUH4NLY.png[/*img][/*CENTER]

in the box there should be an icon to center without you having to write it down, try selecting the image code and clicking that!

oh okay! I got it now! ^.^ tysm again :)

username: K_S
town(s) name: Rosewood
mayor(s) name: Mycheala
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Walker, Curt, Iggly, Cranston, Kidd, Eloise, Gloria, Tangy, Sylvia, Gayle
FC (if included): 2380-6885-7737
DA (if included): 6A00-0035-C326
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Space/stars type theme
background:
moai_under_the_milky_way_at_ahu_tongariki_easter_island_by-anne-dirkse-e1483723648597.jpg

shape: I love the cat shaped one you did for Pichu of Owl City
font/text effects/style: I'll leave that up to you cause you know better than I do
other info: None
offer in TBT: Is 35 tbt okay?

username: K_S
town(s) name: Rosewood
mayor(s) name: Mycheala
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Walker, Curt, Iggly, Cranston, Kidd, Eloise, Gloria, Tangy, Sylvia, Gayle
FC (if included): 2380-6885-7737
DA (if included): 6A00-0035-C326
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Space/stars type theme
background:
moai_under_the_milky_way_at_ahu_tongariki_easter_island_by-anne-dirkse-e1483723648597.jpg

shape: I love the cat shaped one you did for Pichu of Owl City
font/text effects/style: I'll leave that up to you cause you know better than I do
other info: None
offer in TBT: Is 35 tbt okay?

Thanks for ordering! 35 is perfect :)
I might have time to make it tonight, if not I'll do it tomorrow!

Thanks for ordering! 35 is perfect :)
I might have time to make it tonight, if not I'll do it tomorrow!

Take as much time as you need, I don't mind waiting, from what I've seen of the examples that wait would be worth it :) Could you please pm or vm me when it's finished? I might forget to check back here

Take as much time as you need, I don't mind waiting, from what I've seen of the examples that wait would be worth it :) Could you please pm or vm me when it's finished? I might forget to check back here

don't worry, I always send VMs when orders are ready :)

username: BrinaLouWho
town(s) name: 1. Magnolia 2. Whoville
mayor(s) name: 1. Brina 2. BrinaLou
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): 1. Clyde, Curt, Tiffany, Shep, Pashmina, Poppy, Maddie, Stinky, Tucker, Lily. 2. Gloria, Mint, Beau, Vladimir, Bianca, Marina, Rocket, Iggly, Pietro, Julian.
FC (if included): 2080-1247-5972
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): 1. Perfect Apple 2. Perfect Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: 1. Beige(89716a, e5bdb1) and pinky(e3b5ba, e5b1bf, a07b85) colors, natural looking! 2. Pale pastel pinks(fbcdd9, f3dfe1) and purples(bdb1e5).
background: 1.I love the one you used for Nessa of Magix! 2. I'm fine keeping the one you have in my current sig but anything pastel pink/purple!
shape: 1. Bear head, like in my current sig. 2. A heart.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think will look good for each one!
other info: 1. I would like to see the sprite of Gracie and Old school Phineas with a balloon please! 2. I would like to keep hints of carebears and little twin stars if at all possible. Also i'd like to see the sprites of K.K. with his Guitar and Brewster! BOTH: I like how you added flowers and butterflies around Chai of Blossom's Sig. anything like that is appreciated!
offer in TBT: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back