Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I feel so bad since you just made mine - I just updated my DA and they gave me a new one. T_T Would it be a bother to change it? The ew one is 4F00-0050-8C00

hi people! I have good news! I finally figured out how to use animated backgrounds!
which means that I can now make new animated signatures, and I can update older ones to be gifs!

so: if I already made a signature for you, and you would like it to be animated (if the background was a gif; also, I am new at this, so if I can't for some reason, I will let you know - but I will try my best), you can ask me here and I will animate your signature for you!
(this is 100% free, like all changes!)

(I have only animated one thing so far and that is the shop banner - not a very good example considering the gif was pretty simple, but still)

(I'm sorry, that was a lot of exclamation points)

so yeah, if you're interested just let me know ♥

hi people! I have good news! I finally figured out how to use animated backgrounds!
which means that I can now make new animated signatures, and I can update older ones to be gifs!

so: if I already made a signature for you, and you would like it to be animated (if the background was a gif; also, I am new at this, so if I can't for some reason, I will let you know - but I will try my best), you can ask me here and I will animate your signature for you!
(this is 100% free, like all changes!)

(I have only animated one thing so far and that is the shop banner - not a very good example considering the gif was pretty simple, but still)

(I'm sorry, that was a lot of exclamation points)

so yeah, if you're interested just let me know ♥
Yay!

Was my signature's background a gif? :eek:

If not, could it be turned animated? :eek:

Last edited:
Yay!

Was my signature's background a gif? :eek:

If not, could it be turned animated? :eek:

yes it was, so it shouldn't be a problem :) this was the gif I used, just in case: (x)

I'll animate it as soon as I can (I'm going to sleep soon, so probably tomorrow if I have time ;))

YES WEAR, YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

I was about to fill an order form anyway, lol.

I'm always happy to make signatures for you, Pink! :D

username: pinkcotton
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Blossom and Mistwood
mayor(s) name: Chai | Irene
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included):
Mistwood - Felyne, Fauna, Vivian, Fauna, Marshal, Kyle, Bonbon, June, Molly, and Bam.
Blossom - Lolly, Gayle, Merengue, Diana, Chrissy, Freya, Fang, Marshal, Rocket, and Peanut.
FC (if included): Sidebar
DA (if included): Blossom: In My profile | Mistwood: N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherries | Apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blossom / Pink Rose / Lolly, Gayle, Marshal, Diana, and Merengue.
Mistwood / Jacob's Ladder / Vivian
any other text: Blossom - "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" Mistwood - None, but when I find one can you include it? Also Timezone: PDT for both.
main colors/theme of your sig: Blossom - Like my current one! Mistwood - A lot of green, very earthy, woodsy.
background: Blossom- Pink Cherry Blossom Branch (blowing) Mistwood - The one you used for lj4702's sig!
animated, yes/no: YES! :D
shape: Blossom - A Flower? (I want the sigs side by side btw! c:) Mistwood - A Cedar Tree? Or something woodsy.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think looks good!
other info: Maybe put icons around? c:
offer in TBT: 45

OH! And could you possible animate my shop banner?

Last edited:
username: pinkcotton
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Blossom and Mistwood
mayor(s) name: Chai | Irene
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included):
Mistwood - Felyne, Fauna, Vivian, Fauna, Marshal, Kyle, Bonbon, June, Molly, and Bam.
Blossom - Lolly, Gayle, Merengue, Diana, Chrissy, Freya, Fang, Marshal, Rocket, and Peanut.
FC (if included): Sidebar
DA (if included): Blossom: In My profile | Mistwood: N/A
native fruit (if included): Cherries | Apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blossom / Pink Rose / Lolly, Gayle, Marshal, Diana, and Merengue.
Mistwood / Jacob's Ladder / Vivian
any other text: Blossom - "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" Mistwood - None, but when I find one can you include it? Also Timezone: PDT for both.
main colors/theme of your sig: Blossom - Like my current one! Mistwood - A lot of green, very earthy, woodsy.
background: Blossom- Pink Cherry Blossom Branch (blowing) Mistwood - The one you used for lj4702's sig!
animated, yes/no: YES! :D
shape: Blossom - A Flower? (I want the sigs side by side btw! c:) Mistwood - A Cedar Tree? Or something woodsy.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think looks good!
other info: Maybe put icons around? c:
offer in TBT: 45

OH! And could you possible animate my shop banner?

perfect! thank you so much for all your orders, it seriously makes me so happy ♥
I'll do my best for your new signatures!
and yep, I'll also animate your banner :)
I'll do them either tomorrow (if I have time) or on Tuesday :D

perfect! thank you so much for all your orders, it seriously makes me so happy ♥
I'll do my best for your new signatures!
and yep, I'll also animate your banner :)
I'll do them either tomorrow (if I have time) or on Tuesday :D

Yay! It's no problem, I love you and your sigs!! ♡

yes it was, so it shouldn't be a problem :) this was the gif I used, just in case: (x)

I'll animate it as soon as I can (I'm going to sleep soon, so probably tomorrow if I have time ;))
Yay!
Thanks! :D

Ooooo! Can my background be animated?

animations are ready :D

AQRWGQI.gif

KMKCmrt.gif

lOnWXrM.gif

(FreeHelium, yours isn't moving much because the background animation was pretty simple, I hope that's okay - if you want another background let me know what you'd like)
I also had to move it because I couldn't find the exact size I used, so it's not positioned the same, but I think I know what I did wrong and I'll try to fix it when I can :) (I have to leave the house for now)

Last edited:
hi again! By any chances would you be able to animate mine? Also could you possibly change ruby, fang, and Kiki to Erik, Diana, and Erik?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back