Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone! ♥
updates are done and sent, and orders are ready! (except for Pink's because I'm waiting for her VM)

as usual, let me know if you want any changes!

for SunsetDelta:

6rswNTT.gif

Yoooo this looks awesome!! I swear, every time you make new ones for people, I get more and more impressed! ^o^
Sending TBT now, thanks a bunch! (for real though, keep doing what you're doing, you're awesome! ☆)

Yoooo this looks awesome!! I swear, every time you make new ones for people, I get more and more impressed! ^o^
Sending TBT now, thanks a bunch! (for real though, keep doing what you're doing, you're awesome! ☆)

aaaww thank you so much! you're so kind ♥ I'm glad you like this one :D doing them animated is incredibly satifsying :)

OMG, WEAR! ❀ This is super perfect! I couldn't ask for a better signature! ☆ You have some serious sig-making skills. ^-^

What's a new signature need? A NEW AVATAR TO MATCH!

OMG, WEAR! ❀ This is super perfect! I couldn't ask for a better signature! ☆ You have some serious sig-making skills. ^-^

ahh thank you so much! ♥ I keep learning new photoshop things with this shop, I love it! :D Once again I'm very happy you like them ♥

What's a new signature need? A NEW AVATAR TO MATCH!

aww it's adorable! and the colors fit really well ;)

Well there's no way you could ever disappoint me ~❀ How do I put it on my signature? Since it's 2 images?

Well there's no way you could ever disappoint me ~❀ How do I put it on my signature? Since it's 2 images?

choose the insert img url option and put the urls provided ;)

yep, you can copy this code (without the *):

[img*]http://i.imgur.com/m3Kjgtq.gif[/img*] [*img]http://i.imgur.com/v1CB0h3.gif[/img*]

side by side, with just a space between them, and then you should have enough space for your line of text underneath :)

Last edited:
I just spent the better part of my evening making the original post look pretty - I absolutely love animating stuff! it's so fun and cute! don't forget to ask me to animate your signature if I haven't already ;)
(this useless little post might as well serve as a bump ♥)

Hey, Could you replace Rudy with Jeremiah?

Hi! Could you replace the background of my sig with this one here: x
I see you do animated ones now, so I figured I'd get a small update :)

Hello!
Could you mark Mira as obtained?
Also, could you make the Orange a Perfect Orange?
Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, The original post is great! :eek:

hey again! :D cute shop, your signatures are adorable!! o: i'd love to order one eventually once i decide on a design ^^ would i be able to order a few transparent mayors for now? i'd be using them on the first post for a new custom QR shop i'm making, so if you're not comfortable with that i totally understand! i would of course give credit if you're okay with me using them that way, though :3 i'm totally glad to fill out the form as well but i did want to check that it would be ok if i use them for a shop before placing an official order!! xoxo

Hello!
Could you mark Mira as obtained?
Also, could you make the Orange a Perfect Orange?
Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, The original post is great! :eek:

I'll do that now!
thank you very much ♥

hey again! :D cute shop, your signatures are adorable!! o: i'd love to order one eventually once i decide on a design ^^ would i be able to order a few transparent mayors for now? i'd be using them on the first post for a new custom QR shop i'm making, so if you're not comfortable with that i totally understand! i would of course give credit if you're okay with me using them that way, though :3 i'm totally glad to fill out the form as well but i did want to check that it would be ok if i use them for a shop before placing an official order!! xoxo

hi! omg, thank you so much ♥
I would be happy to do transparent mayors for you! you can use them however you like, really :) feel free to fil out form(s) whenever you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back