• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Could you change Cookie to Rosie?

Rosie is unobtained.

Last edited:
animations are ready :D

AQRWGQI.gif

KMKCmrt.gif

lOnWXrM.gif

(FreeHelium, yours isn't moving much because the background animation was pretty simple, I hope that's okay - if you want another background let me know what you'd like)
I also had to move it because I couldn't find the exact size I used, so it's not positioned the same, but I think I know what I did wrong and I'll try to fix it when I can :) (I have to leave the house for now)

Ah, I see. Maybe you could swap the background for a Japanese village and/or city, with a castle in the center? (animated of course) Or something close to that.

Hello Gorgeous!!!

So here is the form all filled out! >^^<

username:OoMayorSummeroO
style you would like: I like the one for the 2 towns where its split in half!!! The one with you mayor Ariane and then Edith..except keep one side my Cribbet SIG nd have it say Summer of Cribbet and on the other sided Lyric* of StarLeaf...and have the star leaf side look like the SIG of CedarSky. Starleaf is a quaint lil rural-ish village...its very sunny, and sweet even when its raining everyone is smiling.
town(s) name: As you know I have Cribbet and the second is StarLeaf
mayor(s) name: Lyric*
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):Julian,Jambette,Hamlet,Queenie,Rosie,Apollo,Graham,BlueBear,Sylvia
FC (if included): 4201-7507-4040
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Cherries
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: same as the cribbet sig
background:
animated, yes/no:
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT:40

Hi-hi! I was hoping that you could put "A Pink Paradise!" Instead of "Laughter Is The Best Medicine!" In my Blossom signature? (The new one).

username: SunsetDelta (...again. lol. I'm sorry. :'D)
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Seikaiju
mayor(s) name: Seraph
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Pekoe, Gladys, Phoebe, Drago, Genji, Kabuki, Ken, Snake, Chester, and Walt
FC (if included): 3995-6509-0760
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Apples, and can it be a perfect apple?
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Just make the colors match the background. :)
background: Click me!
animated, yes/no: Yes!
shape: I like the shape you used for Sunville and Cribbet! Just use only two small cherry blossoms, remove the sun and all that other stuff.
font/text effects/style: All up to you! Just make it fit the overall Zen/Oriental Japan theme.
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 35

Also!! Could you update Irisvale one more time?(again I'm so sorry lmao I'm so indecisive..) Here's the changes:

Animate the signature please!
Could you shrink the "dream a little dream" text? Just a teensy bit!)
And could you please update my villager lineup to the following:
? Maple to Sydney ❀
? Purrl to Claudia ❀
? Pashmina to Muffy ❀
? Kid Cat to Boots ❀ (I experienced both Boots and KC, and ended up liking Boots more!)
? Toby to Rosie ❀ (I prefer Wolf Link as my smug villager, and Rosie fits my iris-color theme more.)

That's everything! Thanks so much! ♥ (Take your time! ★)

Last edited:
Hello Gorgeous!!!

So here is the form all filled out! >^^<

username:OoMayorSummeroO
style you would like: I like the one for the 2 towns where its split in half!!! The one with you mayor Ariane and then Edith..except keep one side my Cribbet SIG nd have it say Summer of Cribbet and on the other sided Lyric* of StarLeaf...and have the star leaf side look like the SIG of CedarSky. Starleaf is a quaint lil rural-ish village...its very sunny, and sweet even when its raining everyone is smiling.
town(s) name: As you know I have Cribbet and the second is StarLeaf
mayor(s) name: Lyric*
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):Julian,Jambette,Hamlet,Queenie,Rosie,Apollo,Graham,BlueBear,Sylvia
FC (if included): 4201-7507-4040
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Cherries
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: same as the cribbet sig
background:
animated, yes/no:
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT:40

thank you for your new order! I sent a VM for a clarification about something :)

Hi-hi! I was hoping that you could put "A Pink Paradise!" Instead of "Laughter Is The Best Medicine!" In my Blossom signature? (The new one).

yep, definitely! I'll be making your sigs today :)

username: SunsetDelta (...again. lol. I'm sorry. :'D)
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Seikaiju
mayor(s) name: Seraph
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Pekoe, Gladys, Phoebe, Drago, Genji, Kabuki, Ken, Snake, Chester, and Walt
FC (if included): 3995-6509-0760
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Apples, and can it be a perfect apple?
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Just make the colors match the background. :)
background: Click me!
animated, yes/no: Yes!
shape: I like the shape you used for Sunville and Cribbet! Just use only two small cherry blossoms, remove the sun and all that other stuff.
font/text effects/style: All up to you! Just make it fit the overall Zen/Oriental Japan theme.
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 35

Also!! Could you update Irisvale one more time?(again I'm so sorry lmao I'm so indecisive..) Here's the changes:

Animate the signature please!
Could you shrink the "dream a little dream" text? Just a teensy bit!)
And could you please update my villager lineup to the following:
? Maple to Sydney ❀
? Purrl to Claudia ❀
? Pashmina to Muffy ❀
? Kid Cat to Boots ❀ (I experienced both Boots and KC, and ended up liking Boots more!)
? Toby to Rosie ❀ (I prefer Wolf Link as my smug villager, and Rosie fits my iris-color theme more.)

That's everything! Thanks so much! ♥ (Take your time! ★)

hello again! thank you very much for your new order :D
I can definitely do all that. I sent a VM with a question ;)
I'll do it as soon as I can!

Hey, these signature look great! What program do you use???

hi everyone! ♥
updates are done and sent, and orders are ready! (except for Pink's because I'm waiting for her VM)

as usual, let me know if you want any changes!

for OoMayorSummeroO:

FIjiLJW.png

for SunsetDelta:

6rswNTT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back