• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Could you remove the obtained spot entirely?

Also, could you make the fruit a Perfect Cherry? :eek:

done and sent! :)

Wearthesun, I love all the signatures you make! They are wonderful! :blush:
I'd love for you to make me one, too. Not now, though. When my dream town is finished, I'll ask you then!

ohhh, thank you so much! ♥ feel free to order whenever you want! good luck with your town ^^

username: Mercedes
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69kQXM0MYuUh9Ks
would you like in outline? if so, what color: what looks nice
would you like a glow? if so, what color: what look mixes
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): 100x100 and could you add it to my dig?
offer in TBT: 30

welcome back! I'll do it tomorrow, and yes I can add it to your sig :) any idea where you'd want it?

YES YES YES

username: SensaiGallade
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Rosemoor
mayor(s) name: Aaron
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Tia, Cherry, Merengue, Bunnie, Diana, Marshal, Bob, Stitches, Octavian and Drago
FC (if included): 5129-2913-6475
DA (if included): 6B00-0017-305E
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: "La petit ville de Rosemoor"
main colors/theme of your sig: A rose pink for the outline, the text in a carnation pink and a small cherry blossom pink glow around the villagers.
background: http://imgur.com/lKKUcia
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: http://imgur.com/m7p9RdK (Hope it isn't too complicated)
font/text effects/style: Marguerite
other info: Would it be possible to have thorns associated with roses around the outline of the sig as well as the inclusion of this lil chibi: http://imgur.com/E9lse5y
offer in TBT: 60 TBT

YES YES YES

username: SensaiGallade
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Rosemoor
mayor(s) name: Aaron
villagers (if included): Tia, Cherry, Merengue, Bunnie, Diana, Marshal, Bob, Stitches, Octavian and Drago
FC (if included): 5129-2913-6475
DA (if included): 6B00-0017-305E
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: "La petit ville de Rosemoor"
main colors/theme of your sig: A rose pink for the outline, the text in a carnation pink and a small cherry blossom pink glow around the villagers.
background: http://imgur.com/lKKUcia
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: http://imgur.com/m7p9RdK (Hope it isn't too complicated)
font/text effects/style: Marguerite
other info: Would it be possible to have thorns associated with roses around the outline of the sig as well as the inclusion of this lil chibi: http://imgur.com/E9lse5y
offer in TBT: 60 TBT

Thank you for your order :D
As a French girl I feel obligated to tell you there's a typo in your quote - it should be "la petite", because "ville" is feminine ^^
The shape isn't too complicated, I might have to simplify it a bit so the lines don't hide the background but it should be okay.
As for the thorns, would you like me to add them to the rose, or to add tinier roses with thorns around the big one?
Lastly, 60 is very generous, but I should say that people usually offer around 30 for one signature. :)
Other than that everything is fine and I will have it done tomorrow! ❤️

Thank you for your order :D
As a French girl I feel obligated to tell you there's a typo in your quote - it should be "la petite", because "ville" is feminine ^^
The shape isn't too complicated, I might have to simplify it a bit so the lines don't hide the background but it should be okay.
As for the thorns, would you like me to add them to the rose, or to add tinier roses with thorns around the big one?
Lastly, 60 is very generous, but I should say that people usually offer around 30 for one signature. :)
Other than that everything is fine and I will have it done tomorrow! ❤️

I should of noticed that typo myself! Thanks for pointing that out! Just the thorns added to the rose would be great; I'm feeling generous, I appreciate the amazing work you do with signatures!

username: Arize
shop name (main text): Arize's Amiibo Adoptions
any other text: all villagers available (small text please!)
font/text effects/style: Up to you :)
main colors/theme: Equal amounts of turquoise and purple
background: maybe a cute campsite and tent with an animated waterfall in the background, and some trees scattered and fireflies flying around? And the moon and stars in the sky? Let me know if this isn't doable!
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: Up to you, but I would like decoration around the border please!
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any): N/A
other info: not too bright or saturated? I don't really know hehe :)
offer in TBT: 40 tbt?

Last edited:
Back again :>

username: BrinaLouWho
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): would you like in outline? if so, what color:N/A
would you like a glow? if so, what color:N/A
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both):Same Size you did for Whimsy, 150px.
offer in TBT: 15 TBT

style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name:N/A
mayor(s) name:N/A
(obviously you would use the transparent version I ordered if you think that'll look best)
villagers (if included): N/A
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text:"The Grass Is Always Greener, A Huh Huh Huh!"
main colors/theme of your sig: The colors of Clyde! Yellow, Pink, and White.
background: Something that includes food or a carnival!or if you cant find anything cute that fits well with what im going for then this is acceptable!
animated, yes/no: yes please
shape: Something cute!
font/text effects/style:Something cute as well!
other info: This is actually going to be a Clyde appreciation sig! So I want something similar to Kristen of Seabrooks' sig of Nibbles! I want to see pixel candies, chocolate bars, fruits, hearts etc. or atleast those shapes around the sig whatever looks best!
offer in TBT: 30 TBT

These are so cute and I'm need of a new signature!

username: awesomeelle2001
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: London
mayor(s) name: Elle
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): ?toile, Ankha, Alice, Francine, Marty, Mitzi, Rosie, Whitney, Goldie, Lolly
FC (if included): 4527-7530-2412
DA (if included): 6D00-0011-CA4D
native fruit (if included): Pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): All Villagers obtained-symbolised by 'Purple Rose'
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Light Purple/Pink, Flowery/Cherry Blossoms, Cute/Girly.
background: Something flowery/cute/girly. I'll leave it up to you to decide what looks good!
animated, yes/no: yes(if possible)
shape: Any shape you think looks good!
font/text effects/style: Leave it up to you!
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: At the moment, I'm poor lol so I can afford 40TBT. I can get more to pay you though.

(Sorry if this is a complicated order, I'm not good a time decisions. Also, sorry if you can't find the character sprites for ?toile and Marty. Thanks so much if you can do this!)

Last edited:
hello everyone! I'll try to do every order today ♥

Oh! I forgot to mention! Can the sig be sized so I can have a line of text underneath it?

yep, no problem ^^

username: Arize
shop name (main text): Arize's Amiibo Adoptions
any other text: all villagers available (small text please!)
font/text effects/style: Up to you :)
main colors/theme: Equal amounts of turquoise and purple
background: maybe a cute campsite and tent with an animated waterfall in the background, and some trees scattered and fireflies flying around? And the moon and stars in the sky? Let me know if this isn't doable!
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: Up to you, but I would like decoration around the border please!
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any): N/A
other info: not too bright or saturated? I don't really know hehe :)
offer in TBT: 40 tbt?

hello again! ^^ I'll do my best to include everything you listed for the background! 40 is perfect as well :)

Back again :>

ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): would you like in outline? if so, what color:N/A
would you like a glow? if so, what color:N/A
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both):Same Size you did for Whimsy, 150px.
offer in TBT: 15 TBT

style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name:N/A
mayor(s) name:N/A
(obviously you would use the transparent version I ordered if you think that'll look best)
villagers (if included): N/A
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text:"The Grass Is Always Greener, A Huh Huh Huh!"
main colors/theme of your sig: The colors of Clyde! Yellow, Pink, and White.
background: Something that includes food or a carnival!or if you cant find anything cute that fits well with what im going for then this is acceptable!
animated, yes/no: yes please
shape: Something cute!
font/text effects/style:Something cute as well!
other info: This is actually going to be a Clyde appreciation sig! So I want something similar to Kristen of Seabrooks' sig of Nibbles! I want to see pixel candies, chocolate bars, fruits, hearts etc. or atleast those shapes around the sig whatever looks best!
offer in TBT: 30 TBT

thank you again ♥ I'll do my best, I think I have some backgrounds that fit your description ;)

These are so cute and I'm need of a new signature!

username: awesomeelle2001
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: London
mayor(s) name: Elle
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): ?toile, Ankha, Alice, Francine, Marty, Mitzi, Rosie, Whitney, Goldie, Lolly
FC (if included): 4527-7530-2412
DA (if included): 6D00-0011-CA4D
native fruit (if included): Pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): All Villagers obtained-symbolised by 'Purple Rose'
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Light Purple/Pink, Flowery/Cherry Blossoms, Cute/Girly.
background: Something flowery/cute/girly. I'll leave it up to you to decide what looks good!
animated, yes/no: yes(if possible)
shape: Any shape you think looks good!
font/text effects/style: Leave it up to you!
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: At the moment, I'm saving so I can afford 40TBT. I can get more to pay you though.

(Sorry if this is a complicated order, I'm not good a time decisions. Also, sorry if you can't find the character sprites for ?toile and Marty. Thanks so much if you can do this!)

thank you very much! :)
Don't worry, it's not complicated at all! And I did find the Sanrio sprites a while back, over here :)
as for the tbt people usualy offer around 30 for a signature, since you're saving, you can just send me that ^^

Last edited:
well today was a full Photoshop day ^^
to everyone, let me know if you want any changes!

also, updates have been sent via VMs :)

for Pinkbell:

9muDyzY.gif

for Mercedes, transparent mayor alone and added to the sig:

AB6Pd9I.png

fRWPC6A.gif

for SensaiGallade:
I had to make the shape two roses or I ran out of space, I hope it's okay :)

lmu8bXM.gif

for Arize:
I did my best to include everything you listed, I chose this background because it had an RV, I couldn't find one with a campsite :/

VcqwBdi.gif

for BrinaLouWho:
transparent characters:

iupCvk4.png
Ps29vym.png
jhr0dki.png
k56Og0T.png
A5BjptR.png

signature:

8OKXC92.gif

and lastly, for awesomeelle2001:

Gh5UD5C.gif

Amazing simply amazing just like always ♥ Payment sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back