• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please mark Teddy, Deirdere, June, Felyne, Fauna, Marshal, and Kyle as obtained? Thanks love! <3

username: Bcat
style you would like:Style 2
town(s) name:Our Town
mayor(s) name:Brooke
FC (if included):5386-8117-0444
DA (if included):5C00-001C-8ACD
native fruit (if included):pear
main colors/theme of your sig: I love the one you made for rebecca of milk, so I'd like a similar feeling to that one. The sort of dreamy/peaceful pink,blue,purple pastel
background:I lovooovvveeee the background for rebecca's, but I'm open to anything with a similar color scheme/feeling so you can either use that one or choose something else. Whatever you prefer.:)
animated, yes/no: no
shape: I love the cat shape you've done for a few other signatures!
font/text effects/style:could you do the font like you did for Rebecca's with a pink text?
offer in TBT:50tbt?
Thanks in advance! I love your stuff!!

username: Bcat
style you would like:Style 2
town(s) name:Our Town
mayor(s) name:Brooke
FC (if included):5386-8117-0444
DA (if included):5C00-001C-8ACD
native fruit (if included):pear
main colors/theme of your sig: I love the one you made for rebecca of milk, so I'd like a similar feeling to that one. The sort of dreamy/peaceful pink,blue,purple pastel
background:I lovooovvveeee the background for rebecca's, but I'm open to anything with a similar color scheme/feeling so you can either use that one or choose something else. Whatever you prefer.:)
animated, yes/no: no
shape: I love the cat shape you've done for a few other signatures!
font/text effects/style:could you do the font like you did for Rebecca's with a pink text?
offer in TBT:50tbt?
Thanks in advance! I love your stuff!!

Thank you for ordering! :)
I'll try to see if I can find a similar background (I like using different ones if I can), but if I don't find anything I'll use the same one. Everything else is fine!
50 tbt is very generous, but I should say that people usually offer around 30 tbt for one signature :)

Thank you for ordering! :)
I'll try to see if I can find a similar background (I like using different ones if I can), but if I don't find anything I'll use the same one. Everything else is fine!
50 tbt is very generous, but I should say that people usually offer around 30 tbt for one signature :)

thanks so much! tbh I was going to offer you 200 before I started scrolling through and seeing what people were offering. So I think 50 is a good number. Thanks again!:)

thanks so much! tbh I was going to offer you 200 before I started scrolling through and seeing what people were offering. So I think 50 is a good number. Thanks again!:)

I appreciate it, thank you! :D I'll make your signature tomorrow :)

Hi! Thank you!
The background is big but that's no problem, I can make it smaller. :)
As for your mayor, I can't change the pose, so yes it would be the same one ;)
Oh, and 70 is more than what I usually get for one signature (around 30!)

oh, ok lol i can make it 40 if you want :p

Last edited:
oh, ok lol i can make it 40 if you want :p

that sounds perfect! :)
and your signature is ready!
let me know if you want any changes :)

Dzrtt0y.png

same thing for Bcat!

Jtm7IaV.png

that sounds perfect! :)
and your signature is ready!
let me know if you want any changes :)

Dzrtt0y.png

same thing for Bcat!

Jtm7IaV.png

eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! It's perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. thank you so much. <3

username: Ariz?
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Azulon
mayor(s) name: Arize
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Kyle, Dobie, Maple, Fauna, Rosie, Diana, Erik, Mira, Kid Cat, and Ankha
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included):5E00-000F-6EAB
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: purple/pink sunset, with some turquoise (similar colour to this: http://i.imgur.com/Jrbe4vX.gif) incorporated as well? Not too bright or pink if possible :)
background: Not sure how to describe it.. Would you be open to visit my DA and choose what would work best for my kind of town? If not, just anything with cherry blossoms and the rare purple sunset please!
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: you can decide :)
font/text effects/style: you can decide :)
other info: Thank you!
offer in TBT: Not experienced with this but it seems that 40 tbt looks pretty standard? If not, please let me know how much you'd like :D

I don't really know how to describe what I want because I don't even know what I want myself. So I'll trust you to make something fabulous from your imagination ^_^ Thank you!! If you have any questions for me to make it easier for yourself, feel free to ask <3 Thanks again!

username: Ariz?
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Azulon
mayor(s) name: Arize
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Kyle, Dobie, Maple, Fauna, Rosie, Diana, Erik, Mira, Kid Cat, and Ankha
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included):5E00-000F-6EAB
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: purple/pink sunset, with some turquoise (similar colour to this: http://i.imgur.com/Jrbe4vX.gif) incorporated as well? Not too bright or pink if possible :)
background: Not sure how to describe it.. Would you be open to visit my DA and choose what would work best for my kind of town? If not, just anything with cherry blossoms and the rare purple sunset please!
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: you can decide :)
font/text effects/style: you can decide :)
other info: Thank you!
offer in TBT: Not experienced with this but it seems that 40 tbt looks pretty standard? If not, please let me know how much you'd like :D

I don't really know how to describe what I want because I don't even know what I want myself. So I'll trust you to make something fabulous from your imagination ^_^ Thank you!! If you have any questions for me to make it easier for yourself, feel free to ask <3 Thanks again!

thank you for ordering! ♥
I would be happy to visit your DA to make a signature that matches it best! Now that you mention it, it occurs to me I never thought to do this before, but it's a really good idea :D
and yes, the standard is around 30-40, so it's your choice :)
I'll make your sig tomorrow!

thank you for ordering! ♥
I would be happy to visit your DA to make a signature that matches it best! Now that you mention it, it occurs to me I never thought to do this before, but it's a really good idea :D
and yes, the standard is around 30-40, so it's your choice :)
I'll make your sig tomorrow!

Yay, thank you soo much! I'm so excited! Do you want the tbt before or after it's done?

finished signature for Arize!
I had a nice time visiting your town, I thought it was very well organized (your paths are amazing) and I loved all the flowers with the cherry blossoms ♥ Your houses were also super cute, and since I noticed you're a Zelda fan (like me!) I decided to include a fairy :blush: I hope you like the background!
let me know if you want me to change anything :)

yxRefrz.gif

Last edited:
finished signature for Arize!
I had a nice time visiting your town, I thought it was very well organized (your paths are amazing) and I loved all the flowers with the cherry blossoms ♥ Your houses were also super cute, and since I noticed you're a Zelda fan (like me!) I decided to include a fairy :blush: I hope you like the background!
let me know if you want me to change anything :)

yxRefrz.gif

It's so beautiful thank youuuuuu! The fairy is such a nice touch. You are amazing.

Hi, I have a update for two of my towns.

In Moonview, I now have Fuchsia instead of Tammy.

And Flora now has a WIP DA: 5C00-005A-3AB4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back