• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
new signatures ready! ♥

for MelbaBear:
I hope this is okay! let me know if you want a simpler background (just a beach, no monkeys or sand castle, lol), or any other changes :)

ZI7HPpO.png

and for Flare21:
I tried something different with the shape this time by adding the stars on the side, I like how it turned out, I hope you will too :) I know you said black/white but the background fit so well I thought I would leave it like this - however, if it's too colorful, I can make it black and white. so just let me know if you want me to change anything :)

1kIc1Eb.png

new signatures ready! ♥

for MelbaBear:
I hope this is okay! let me know if you want a simpler background (just a beach, no monkeys or sand castle, lol), or any other changes :)

ZI7HPpO.png

and for Flare21:
I tried something different with the shape this time by adding the stars on the side, I like how it turned out, I hope you will too :) I know you said black/white but the background fit so well I thought I would leave it like this - however, if it's too colorful, I can make it black and white. so just let me know if you want me to change anything :)

1kIc1Eb.png
It's great!
Thank you! :D

Oh my gosh! Thats so perfect! Thank you so much, I feel so bad that i havent paid you yet! Ill get the tbt to you by the end of the night. Thank you again! :D

Last edited:
username:FreeHelium
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name: Duwang
mayor(s) name:Michael
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):Mott, Elvis, Leopold, Punchy, Bob, Mitzi, Ankha, Kabuki, Scoot, Octavian
FC (if included):1332-9052-4314
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Obtained Sprite: Yellow Leaf
Obtained Villagers:Leopold, Punchy, Ankha, Kabuki, Scoot, Octavian
any other text: "Better a live coward than a dead hero." - Elvis's picture quote
main colors/theme of your sig: Grey and Purple, Industrial theme (if possible)
background: Suburban town
shape: Rectangular
font/text effects/style: Any streamlined font will do.
other info: I'd like it as big as Michael from Polis's sig. Also could you put Redd in the sig somewhere?
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:
username: xme
style you would like: style one like the mayor of equinox example
town(s) name: SunBerry
mayor(s) name: Baay
villagers (if included): Fauna, Menagerie, Molly, Puurl, Plucky, Henry, Static, Cookie, Broccilo, Bill (sorry I can't spell them all correct)
FC (if included):
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: sunset forest
background: forest? Or whatever you think?
shape: like the mayor of Equinox example
font/text effects/style: I like the mayor of equinox font or whatever you think looks good!
other info:
offer in TBT: 12 tbt? Thank you so much!!!!!

username:FreeHelium
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name: Duwang
mayor(s) name:Michael
villagers (if included):Mott, Elvis, Leopold, Punchy, Bob, Mitzi, Ankha, Kabuki, Scoot, Octavian
FC (if included):1332-9052-4314
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Obtained Sprite: Yellow Leaf
Obtained Villagers:Leopold, Punchy, Ankha, Kabuki, Scoot, Octavian
any other text: "Better a live coward than a dead hero." - Elvis's picture quote
main colors/theme of your sig: Grey and Purple, Industrial theme (if possible)
background: Suburban town
shape: Rectangular
font/text effects/style: Any streamlined font will do.
other info: I'd like it as big as Michael from Polis's sig. Also could you put Redd in the sig somewhere?
offer in TBT: 30

here you go!
I hope this background is okay, let me know if you'd like anything changed :)

7dJvp4B.png

username: xme
style you would like: style one like the mayor of equinox example
town(s) name: SunBerry
mayor(s) name: Baay
villagers (if included): Fauna, Menagerie, Molly, Puurl, Plucky, Henry, Static, Cookie, Broccilo, Bill (sorry I can't spell them all correct)
FC (if included):
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: sunset forest
background: forest? Or whatever you think?
shape: like the mayor of Equinox example
font/text effects/style: I like the mayor of equinox font or whatever you think looks good!
other info:
offer in TBT: 12 tbt? Thank you so much!!!!!

and here you go as well!
let me know if you want any changes :)

SjJxFz3.png

And did you say free updates? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My apologies, I meant style 1! How much would that be?

Username: Skoorl
style you would like: 1
Town Name: Sunville
Mayor name: Will

Villagers (if included): Shari, Lucky, Gwen, Pompom, Fang, Quillson, Curly, Truffles, Monique, Mitzi
FC (if included): 0791-2090-2131
Native Fruit: Cherries
any other text: 'Where the Sun is always shining.'
Main colors/theme of your sig: Blue, quite light, Spring Blossoms
background: A Natural/Forest background that fits with the theme.
shape: Whichever you think looks best.
font/text effects/style: Whatever looks best, perhaps fitting in with Spring theme.
other info: None
offer in TBT: 35 TBT

Thanks very much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you accept the offer - please could you tell me how to transfer TBT to you? I've never done this before. My apologies.

Username: Skoorl
style you would like: 1
Town Name: Sunville
Mayor name: Will

Villagers (if included): Shari, Lucky, Gwen, Pompom, Fang, Quillson, Curly, Truffles, Monique, Mitzi
FC (if included): 0791-2090-2131
Native Fruit: Cherries
any other text: 'Where the Sun is always shining.'
Main colors/theme of your sig: Blue, quite light, Spring Blossoms
background: A Natural/Forest background that fits with the theme.
shape: Whichever you think looks best.
font/text effects/style: Whatever looks best, perhaps fitting in with Spring theme.
other info: None
offer in TBT: 35 TBT

Thanks very much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you accept the offer - please could you tell me how to transfer TBT to you? I've never done this before. My apologies.

no problem, I'll start on it now :)
35 tbt is perfect! to transfer, you need only click on the amount of bells I have (on my sidebar under the avatar), a box will appear and all you have to do is enter the amount you want to transfer and hit submit :)

no problem, I'll start on it now :)
35 tbt is perfect! to transfer, you need only click on the amount of bells I have (on my sidebar under the avatar), a box will appear and all you have to do is enter the amount you want to transfer and hit submit :)

I have transferred the 35 TBT. I'm very much looking forward to the end result. :) Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back