• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: BrinaLouWho
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: 1. Magnolia 2. Whoville
mayor(s) name: 1. Brina 2. BrinaLou
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): 1. Clyde, Curt, Tiffany, Shep, Pashmina, Poppy, Maddie, Stinky, Tucker, Lily. 2. Gloria, Mint, Beau, Vladimir, Bianca, Marina, Rocket, Iggly, Pietro, Julian.
FC (if included): 2080-1247-5972
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): 1. Perfect Apple 2. Perfect Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: 1. Beige(89716a, e5bdb1) and pinky(e3b5ba, e5b1bf, a07b85) colors, natural looking! 2. Pale pastel pinks(fbcdd9, f3dfe1) and purples(bdb1e5).
background: 1.I love the one you used for Nessa of Magix! 2. I'm fine keeping the one you have in my current sig but anything pastel pink/purple!
shape: 1. Bear head, like in my current sig. 2. A heart.
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think will look good for each one!
other info: 1. I would like to see the sprite of Gracie and Old school Phineas with a balloon please! 2. I would like to keep hints of carebears and little twin stars if at all possible. Also i'd like to see the sprites of K.K. with his Guitar and Brewster! BOTH: I like how you added flowers and butterflies around Chai of Blossom's Sig. anything like that is appreciated!
offer in TBT: 60

thank you for ordering again! I can do all that :)
I'll have time to make them tomorrow ~

-

and K_S's signature is ready!
let me know if you want any changes :)

465cL9j.png

thank you for ordering again! I can do all that :)
I'll have time to make them tomorrow ~

-

and K_S's signature is ready!
let me know if you want any changes :)

465cL9j.png

Oh my god I love it! Thank you so much, sending the tbt now :D

Hi, could you change Bob to Jacques? (And put the obtained sprite by him) Also on a larger request, could you by chance change the obtained sprite to Redd's Leaf? If you can't that's fine though.

hi! could you mark marshal, stitches, flurry, pietro and lolly as obtained? could you also change ruby for julian, and mark him as obtained as well? ^^

Hi, could you change Bob to Jacques? (And put the obtained sprite by him) Also on a larger request, could you by chance change the obtained sprite to Redd's Leaf? If you can't that's fine though.

yep! for Redd's leaf, I'll use the one in your sig, since I can't find a pixel of it (I'll just make it smaller)

hi! could you mark marshal, stitches, flurry, pietro and lolly as obtained? could you also change ruby for julian, and mark him as obtained as well? ^^

no problem!

-

I'll edit both your signatures tomorrow :)

username: moonfish
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Mercy
mayor(s) name: Camilla
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included): Chief, Skye, Fauna, Deirdre, Colton, Annalise, Francine, Chrissy, Kody, Pudge
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5D00-0033-DB6D
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtainedi villagers (if included): none
any other text: none
main colors/theme of your sig: You pick!
background: You pick!
shape: You pick!
font/text effects/style: You pick!
other info: I don't really know what I want, but your work is fantastic so I trust you :)
offer in TBT: 30TBT

I access the forums with my iPad so I can't exactly right click to get the URL, but I assume I'll just be able to copy it from a quote right? :) Thank you!

username: moonfish
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Mercy
mayor(s) name: Camilla
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included): Chief, Skye, Fauna, Deirdre, Colton, Annalise, Francine, Chrissy, Kody, Pudge
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5D00-0033-DB6D
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtainedi villagers (if included): none
any other text: none
main colors/theme of your sig: You pick!
background: You pick!
shape: You pick!
font/text effects/style: You pick!
other info: I don't really know what I want, but your work is fantastic so I trust you :)
offer in TBT: 30TBT

I access the forums with my iPad so I can't exactly right click to get the URL, but I assume I'll just be able to copy it from a quote right? :) Thank you!

Thank you for ordering! I'll make it today :)
Don't worry about the URL, I'll get the code ready for you so you can use it!

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! I love it, thank you so much. Especially for making it super duper easy for me to put in my signature! :blush:

username: lauraplays1
town(s) name: Nihon
mayor(s) name: Lime
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Whitney, Bob, Merengue, Pietro, Lolly, Fauna, Stitches, Pinky, Tucker and Tangy
FC (if included): 3497-1725-9233
DA (if included): 7E00-001E-CF4B
native fruit (if included): Oranges
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): All of my villagers are obtained, sprite of golden rose please
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: pastels really
background: http://68.media.tumblr.com/49528ca4af8ebf4bb76e47f6ed84ae4b/tumblr_inline_n0oixhhPdx1s829k0.gif
shape: the cherry blossom emoji if possible
font/text effects/style: outer glow, any text
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 30

username: lauraplays1
town(s) name: Nihon
mayor(s) name: Lime
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Whitney, Bob, Merengue, Pietro, Lolly, Fauna, Stitches, Pinky, Tucker and Tangy
FC (if included): 3497-1725-9233
DA (if included): 7E00-001E-CF4B
native fruit (if included): Oranges
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): All of my villagers are obtained, sprite of golden rose please
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: pastels really
background: http://68.media.tumblr.com/49528ca4af8ebf4bb76e47f6ed84ae4b/tumblr_inline_n0oixhhPdx1s829k0.gif
shape: the cherry blossom emoji if possible
font/text effects/style: outer glow, any text
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 30

thank you for ordering! I have time to make it right now :)

Came by to say THANK YOU! I'm happy the conversion came out so good looking!

Came by to say THANK YOU! I'm happy the conversion came out so good looking!

aww, you're welcome! :)

-

lauraplays1, your signature is ready! let me know if you want any changes :)
(I used two cherry blossoms, because with only one I ran out of space, I hope it's okay)

Dcf8cXf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back