Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Pawpatrolbab
style you would like: One
town(s) name: Toronto
mayor(s) name: Nate
FC (if included):
any other text: If the quote " If they don't like you for being yourself, be yourself even more" could be on there somewhere that would be lovely
main colors/theme of your sig: Light blue and light pink
background: This shape with this GIF inside as the background please and thankyou
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Posted in Background accidentally (sorry)
font/text effects/style: Whatever you feel like would fit best
other info: If this image could be off to the left side that would be great!
offer in TBT: 60

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Welcome back, Ariane! I made a forum for Kirby fans. The url is PlanetPopstar.proboards.com. This is my first time making and maintaining a forum, so I'd like some help. In fact, I'd like YOU to be part of the staff! But I'm getting off track. Here's my form.

username: ThomasHasntPlayedAC
shop name (main text): PlanetPopstar.proboards.com
timezone (if included):
any other text: If you like Kirby, you've come to the right place.
font/text effects/style: Sparkling text, please.
main colors/theme: Planet Popstar slowly rotating in space.
background: Space.
animated, yes/no: Yes, please.
shape: A rounded square.
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any):
other info: This is what it looks like.

offer in TBT: 31

Last edited:
Hi, just a small change, could you please put an obtained sprite on Cole and add in Francine(obtained) and Chrissy for 10 tbt? Thanks!

username: doodle
shop name (main text): HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town!
timezone (if included): hawaiian timezone, UTC/GMT -10:00
any other text: Pay What You Want!
font/text effects/style: For the font something simple and cute, I really liked how you made the font for my WA amiibo shop, something like that would be nice.
main colors/theme: Cutesy with stars/rainbows or anything else that is soft, pastel, and adorable! This is for my cycling thread, so anything that can tie in with that sort of thing?
background: I would like something either like a simple town or a background that deals with recycling/cycling in general. If this is too hard, then anything cutesy with stars and rainbows (like my other signatures you have made) will work just as well.
animated, yes/no: Yes, but subtle, like moving stars around the banner would be cute (but anything will work, it does not have to be stars specifically).
shape: The banner I would like large, as it will be the thread's header. Can be any shape that works.
villager sprites (if included): None.
any other pictures I should add (if any): julian, goldie, stitches
other info: May I also get the transparent text headers as well, just the text over important information like you did with my other shop? I need the following: about, rules, my villager amiibo, and request form. Can these be animated too with the stars (or whatever animation you go with)? It doesn't have to be if this would be too difficult.
offer in TBT: 70 TBT enough? ^^

username: RosieCheeks
style you would like: Style One Town Signature with Villagers
town(s) name: Utopia
mayor(s) name: Tea
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Poppy, Derwin, Rizzo, Puddles, Charlise, Coach, Eugene, Ankha
FC (if included): 4012-9439-8040
DA (if included):
pocket camp ID (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
timezone (if included): GMT
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel colours pink & purple are my favourite colours overall
background: do whatever you think is best
animated, yes/no:
shape: A cat or kitten please
font/text effects/style: I trust you :)
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 TBT? If thats too low let me know. :)

username: FantasticHaxorus
style you would like: Town signature
town(s) name: Aria
mayor(s) name: Piper
villagers (if included): Is it alright if I just get a selection of my villagers? I'd like Celia, Pashmina, Annalise, Cookie and Gayle.
FC (if included): 4528-2113-6215
native fruit (if included): Cherries
main colors/theme of your sig: Darker teals (think the pave set, kinda) and light browns.
background: Not sure, whatever you think would fit the above colors.
animated, yes/no: Sure!
shape: Circular, please!
font/text effects/style: Not sure, whatever you think would fit
offer in TBT: 50-80 TBT, perhaps? Thank you!

aHH hey so I'm.. not sure how to fill out the form for this lmao but I'd like some text w/ a background behind it kinda like in your sig if possible!! It's just for some characters on toyhou.se as like a header thing, so it'd just be two names like in the style of your "happy holidays" sig

let me know if my offers are too low or anything!

username: padfoot6
shop name (main text): Fog
timezone (if included):
any other text:

font/text effects/style: whatever you think looks best!
main colors/theme: blue/nautical
background: (x) is my first choice - without the surfboard thing on the left or (x) - same one you used for my sig, not sure which would be best??
animated, yes/no: yes
shape:
villager sprites (if included):

any other pictures I should add (if any): if possible can you put some stuff around/under it? like maybe waves (x) - I like the middle ones in the bottom 2 rows and row 2 first one, or some laurels (x) or like an anchor behind it or something ?? Or a line underneath it
other info: kinda just do whatever lmao i trust you
offer in TBT: 40

──────────────────────────────

username: padfoot6
shop name (main text): Saba
timezone (if included):
any other text:

font/text effects/style: whatever you think!
main colors/theme: brown/nautical
background: (x) without the plant stuff to the left or (x)
animated, yes/no: yes
shape:
villager sprites (if included):

any other pictures I should add (if any): maybe some brown laurels (something like this - (x) or something?) Or you could like.. put a couple small circles/lines or something under his name?
other info:
offer in TBT: 40

and I know the holidays are a super busy time so please take your time!! There's no rush or anything ahhh sorry it's so complicated

hi everyone! I finished catching up on orders :blush:
I'm sorry some of these were a bit late, I decided to reorganize my bookshelves and it accidentally took 2 days lmao

side note: I was thinking of maybe (maybe) remaking the entire shop for the new year, by making a new thread and starting it again completely, remake the way I present the styles and forms and examples and all that and maybe offer some new ones.... I'm just thinking out loud here but if I decide to do this I might close the shop for some time in January while I prepare the new one, I think it might be nice to change things a bit for the new year! I have to think about what I'd do exactly with the new thread first, but that's just something I'm thinking of doing. ^^

anyway, let me know if you want changes!

doodle:
70 is perfect! I hope I managed to do everything you asked for!

5vkdlMt.gif

HTML:
[RIGHT][img]https://i.imgur.com/5vkdlMt.gif[/img][/RIGHT]

hwgVlC5.gif
/
pKNa6Xx.gif
/
yAvcwNn.gif
/
rmnpMMj.gif

RosieCheeks:

8QrYrZz.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/8QrYrZz.gif[/img][/CENTER]

FantasticHaxorus:
I hope this background is okay, it wasn't easy to find one with the right colors ^^' also, 50 is more than enough!

v1wEf5x.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/v1wEf5x.gif[/img][/CENTER]

padfoot6:
I never thought of doing small graphics for character names, thank you for the idea!! I hope I got the sizes and everything else okay! also, your offers are perfect :blush:

RA9hTVc.gif
/
iOwCdTR.gif

Last edited:

Oh wow, thank you so much, it is perfect I love it! :) I'll send you the TBT right now I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Edit: I just sent your TBT you should get it any moment now. :blush:

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank you so much, it is perfect I love it! :) I'll send you the TBT right now I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Edit: I just sent your TBT you should get it any moment now. :blush:

I'm glad you like it! I did get the tbt, thank you ^^ have a good evening as well!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Ariane, as always you do a wonderful job, ever fantastic! The banner/headers are PERFECT and I love everything about them. Sending the TBT right now, thank you so much again. ;3;

Oh my gosh Ariane, as always you do a wonderful job, ever fantastic! The banner/headers are PERFECT and I love everything about them. Sending the TBT right now, thank you so much again. ;3;

Aww that’s so nice of you to say! Thank you for the tbt, and you’re welcome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back