• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfoworgkdjwoe (?༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) I LOVE ITTTT. Thank you so much, Ariane! <3<3<3

Thank You!!

you're welcome! ♥

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

The shop will close at the end of the month! No worries, it'll only be temporary. I plan to remake it entirely in a new thread, and rework it completely to change things up and to (maybe) offer more types of graphics. The presentation will change as well (everything on the original post), I'll space styles out and make everything prettier. I'll also rework the forms and basically everything I can!
I'm not sure what day the shop will close yet, but it will definitely be before February starts. I don't know how long it will take to make the new one either, maybe a few weeks or the entire month, but either way it'll be nice for me to take a small break ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love making signatures, but sometimes it takes time away from other hobbies (such as drawing, which I want to do a lot more of).
While the shop is closed, this thread will be locked, I will not be making any new orders, but I will still be available via VMs and PMs to make changes and/or updates, still free of charge of course!
I think that's all I wanted to say! To sum up, if you want to order something new, please do so before the end of the month! Don't hesitate to ask me questions or ask me for changes if you need anything. I'll still be here during this closing :blush:
Thank you all for your continuous support and the 268 pages (!!!!) of orders ;_; ♥

Last edited:
made url clickable

looks like you're closing soon so I'm going to quickly make an order

username: EvieEvening23
style you would like: style two
town(s) name: Cinduca
mayor(s) name: Nicole
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): N/A
FC (if included): 1779-4481-5842
DA (if included): N/A
pocket camp ID (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
timezone (if included): GMT+9
any other text: Where the ocean breezes fly through your heart...
main colors/theme of your sig: white, blue, and purple
background: background
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: heart
font/text effects/style: whatever looks best
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 50

Last edited:
I actually would like an update on my current signature, how would those work? If I need to PM you then I will !!

I actually would like an update on my current signature, how would those work? If I need to PM you then I will !!

For now you can post here, while the shop is open, and simply tell me what to change ^^ when it closes, then either a PM or VM will work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back! I should have time to make it tomorrow :)

Oh alright! Well I had wanted to see if you could change out Skye for Ricky, get rid of the PC address, and maybe add a Jacob's Ladder for received animals, those being Penelope and Coco?

I know its a lot to ask so I'd be very willing to give any payment needed.

Last edited:
username: Kammm
style you would like: Style three
town(s) name: Millenia
mayor(s) name: Kam
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Instead of a transparent mayor, may I use this image?: http://imgur.com/agV1EoK
villagers (if included): Beau, Caroline, Joey, Purrl, Wolfgang, Bam, Marina, Bunnie, Stitches, Kidd.
FC (if included): 3909-8310-4982
DA (if included): N/A for now
pocket camp ID (if included): 91043724102
native fruit (if included): Peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): all of them are obtained except stitches and Kidd. Can the obtained sprite be a white carnation, or blue rose? Please and ty <3
timezone (if included): EST
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Light blue/cyan and light pink.
background: http://imgur.com/A7FnrnP (if possible can the palm trees be cropped?)
animated, yes/no: yes!
shape: a shape like this!: http://imgur.com/CHsadxC
font/text effects/style: if possible, can the text have a white outline, and the inside be a light blue - light pink gradient??? Hopefully that makes sense heh uvu
other info: maybe add this pixel to the top right corner? (Non animated): http://imgur.com/EhSA99Q
If it looks wonky tho could you add in some branches/ flowers along the border? ^-^ Whatever you think looks best!!
I know I asked for a lot so I'm defo gonna tip you <333 tysm hunn

Last edited:
finished orders ♥ as always let me know if changes are needed!

EvieEvening23:

8zaaYsL.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/8zaaYsL.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Kammm:

uvdIa51.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/uvdIa51.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Kammm:

VUpgrgM.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/VUpgrgM.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Ughhhh omg it came out sooo lovely ;o; I can't wait to use it!! Tysm hun I'll send you a tip now <33
Btw one little thing is could you put the white carnation sprite next to each villager other than Kidd and stitches? uvu (Ik my form was long and filled with details haha) but other than that everything came out better than expected :') <3

Last edited:
Ughhhh omg it came out sooo lovely ;o; I can't wait to use it!! Tysm hun I'll send you a tip now <33
Btw one little thing is could you put the white carnation sprite next to each villager other than Kidd and stitches? uvu (Ik my form was long and filled with details haha) but other than that everything came out better than expected :') <3

ahhhh I'm sorry I forgot those, I fixed it now! ^^

I'm glad I found this before the hiatus!

username: WolfyWolf
style you would like: Style Two
town(s) name: Sundast
mayor(s) name: Brii
villagers (if included): Kyle, Chief, Wolfgang, Lobo, Fang, Freya, Whitney, Skye, Vivian, Dobie
FC (if included): 4339-2495-9072
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): A pawprint? Kyle, Chief, Wolfgang, Lobo, Fang, Vivian all obtained
main colors/theme of your sig: Obviously it's a wolf town - I like both of the two dark blue wolf examples you have, so dark blue, night time, wolf shapes, can't go wrong
background: Either a starry sky or a waterfall at night - your call if that's okay!
animated, yes/no: Yes please!
shape: Again, I like both of the wolf examples you already have so anything along the line of "canine" is fine ^-^ otherwise just something a bit oval
font/text effects/style: Just elegant; maybe something like the Aurora sky colors gradient-ed into the names?
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:
Hello. I was wondering if for my signature you can update it? Like replace where it shows my deviantart and replace it with my dream address. My dream address is 4E00-007F-42D1

username: Heemi
style you would like: Style 1, Two villages
town(s) name: Solumbra (Left), Darkmoss (Right)
mayor(s) name: Heemi (Same for both towns)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): NA
villagers (if included): Annalisa, Tammi, Mathilda, Muffy, Lucky, Rod, Bruce, Kidd, Diana, and Chief (Solumbra) // Nan, Tammi, Tasha, Deirdre, Beau, Flip, Bruce, Zell, Timbra, and Wolfgang (Darkmoss)
FC (if included): 3497-5403-7810
DA (if included): None (Yet) // None (Yet)
pocket camp ID (if included): None
native fruit (if included): Apple (Solumbra) // Peach (Darkmoss)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Black rose with a Purple tint; Mathilda and Diana (Solumbra) // Mossball (If not possible, just use Clovers); Tasha, Flip, and Bruce (Darkmoss)
timezone (if included): Pacific Standard Time
any other text: There is more that / Connects us / Than can possibly / Divide us. (( / indicates line breaks))
main colors/theme of your sig: Theme: Witches / Colors: Dark Desaturated Purple (Solumbra) // Dark Olive Green (Darkmoss)
background: Any appropriately spooky halloween-ish/witch-like landscape, Purple should be the dominant color. (Solumbra) // Any forest with nice green Moss/Grass and Mushrooms; Rain Optional, but prefered. (Darkmoss)
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Two moons, facing like this: ) ( with the "any other text" text in the middle
font/text effects/style: Any fancy handwriting--But not cursive! I can't read cursive very well.
other info: Thanks so much for getting my butt into high gear to finalize my villager plans!
offer in TBT: 120 BTB

hi! I started on it, I'll have time to finish it tomorrow!
also wow, 120 is a lot, usually the double signatures go for around 60, you don't have to give me this much ^^

Hey, just getting back to you to tell you I'm resetting both of my towns and choosing different mayor names, town names, and maybe swapping around a few dream villagers. I'll probably also wind up with different native fruits due to this.

As such, I'm still going to pay you 120 BTB for the hassle of having to change the things that will be changed.

I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I just took a long, hard think-break about things and realized having my mayors be named the same thing was kinda odd, and I'm not too happy with my town names either...

I'll submit the changes as soon as I can finalize the maps I'll be using.

Hey, just getting back to you to tell you I'm resetting both of my towns and choosing different mayor names, town names, and maybe swapping around a few dream villagers. I'll probably also wind up with different native fruits due to this.

As such, I'm still going to pay you 120 BTB for the hassle of having to change the things that will be changed.

I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I just took a long, hard think-break about things and realized having my mayors be named the same thing was kinda odd, and I'm not too happy with my town names either...

I'll submit the changes as soon as I can finalize the maps I'll be using.

That’s okay! Just tell me the details when you’re ready and i’ll continue :)

username: mairekd
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Ivybelle
mayor(s) name: Kitty
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/a
villagers (if included): Merengue, Fauna, Rosie, Diana, Gala, Lolly, Peanut, Chrissy, Penelope, Molly
FC (if included):n/a
DA (if included): n/a
pocket camp ID (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): uh i dont know what this is
timezone (if included): n/a
any other text: n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: pink, yellow, and white
background: just something girly and sweet, fits the color scheme
animated, yes/no:
shape: Cat or flower
font/text effects/style: just girly and sweet
other info: nope c:
offer in TBT: i only have 18 bells right now i will try to get more

hi! I'll make this tomorrow ^^
"obtained sprite and villagers" is something like on this example: the villagers on the signature are all the ones you want in your town, and if they live there already, you have obtained them so I'll put a little pixel next to them, the ones unmarked means you still have to get them. that's totally optional though!
as for the bells I don't mind accepting less than I normally would since I see you haven't posted much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back