• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: redscout
style you would like: style one
town(s) name: old sage
mayor(s) name: tim
villagers (if included): apollo, moose, curt, canberra, knox, bob, ava, toby, and melba
FC (if included):3411-5867-3182
native fruit (if included): orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: i've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down
main colors/theme of your sig: a forest theme
background: surprise me !
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: surprise me !
font/text effects/style: surprise me !
offer in TBT: 30 tbt!

finished orders ♥
let me know if any changes are needed!

Bcat:

s2gZtmM.gif

pawpatrolbab:
both signatures together are 699px, so they'll both fit :blush:

Ry7AHCD.gif

Shu:
I accidentally made it bigger than usual so there won't be space if you want to add a line of text in your signature, if that's a problem let me know and I'll make it smaller ^^'

xTmt6sP.gif

redscout:

2geGokw.gif

finished orders ♥

Bcat:

s2gZtmM.gif

pawpatrolbab:

Ry7AHCD.gif

Shu:
I accidentally made it bigger than usual so there won't be space if you want to add a line of text in your signature, if that's a problem let me know and I'll make it smaller ^^'

xTmt6sP.gif

redscout:

2geGokw.gif
It's perfect!!! You're awesome:D

username: xSuperMario64x
main text: Super Mario 64's #1 Fan!
any other text: None
font/text effects/style: [x] Alternating red, yellow, green, and blue, like in my sig picture
main colors/theme: SM theme like my sig picture
background: [x]
animated, yes/no: Background isn't, border is
shape: Yellow Star
villager sprites (if included): N/A
any other pictures I should add (if any): I would like to add this picture to the bottom of the star (with the bg cropped out) if possible!
other info: Could the border be glowing? That's all.
offer in TBT: How does 50 tbt sound?

Thank you!!

I love it! But just one simple edit. Instead of only cropping the star and putting it off to the side, could you crop both the star and Mario and put it more towards the middle? If you could do that that'd be awesome!

finished orders ♥

Bcat:

s2gZtmM.gif

pawpatrolbab:

Ry7AHCD.gif

Shu:

xTmt6sP.gif

redscout:

2geGokw.gif

AHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much I'll send TBT rn! :D <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! When I try to add my signature TBT tells me it's an invalid file. I tried using the method provided on the first page (using the link) as well as uploading the image but I receive the same message. How do I fix this? Thank you!

Hello! When I try to add my signature TBT tells me it's an invalid file. I tried using the method provided on the first page (using the link) as well as uploading the image but I receive the same message. How do I fix this? Thank you!

Its a glitch in the host site. I and 2 others that I know of are having the same issue, and I'm sure that everyone else is. We'll just have to wait until it stops glitching and starts working again. :(

Its a glitch in the host site. I and 2 others that I know of are having the same issue, and I'm sure that everyone else is. We'll just have to wait until it stops glitching and starts working again. :(

ohhh okay, thank you!

Please may I submit my order for a shop banner? :) Thank you very much!

username: Bulbamander
shop name (main text): Meadow's Secret Garden
any other text: ~Free Dreamie Adoption~
font/text effects/style: Any
main colors/theme: Green, blue, purple, pink, yellow
background: Exactly what the eighth banner is in your Style Four drop down please :)
animated, yes/no: Yes please :)
shape: A rounded rectangle please :)
villager sprites (if included): None
any other pictures I should add (if any): Maybe some fireflies that glow? moths? :)
other info: I'd like some little/mini banners too, that read "Welcome" "Currently Unavailable" "Rules" "Tips" "Thank you for visiting!"
offer in TBT: 200

Thank you!~

Last edited:
ohhh okay, thank you!

Sorry I couldn't help before, I'm at a friend's! Looks like you made it work though ^^

Please may I submit my order for a shop banner? :) Thank you very much!

username: Bulbamander
shop name (main text): Meadow's Secret Garden
any other text: ~Free Dreamie Adoption~
font/text effects/style: Any
main colors/theme: Green, blue, purple, pink, yellow
background: Exactly what the eighth banner is in your Style Four drop down please :)
animated, yes/no: Yes please :)
shape: A rounded rectangle please :)
villager sprites (if included): None
any other pictures I should add (if any): Maybe some fireflies that glow? moths? :)
other info: I'd like some little/mini banners too, that read "Welcome" "Currently Unavailable" "Rules" "Tips" "Thank you for visiting!"
offer in TBT: 200

Thank you!~

Hi! Of course ^^ I'll make them this week-end, thank you so much <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back