• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
just waiting for your mayor so I can get started ~

Thank you so much!! :D :blush:

thank youuuu ♥
(ps I edited your banners and the post where they are ;))

finished signature for turnipcrossing ^^
let me know if you want any changes:

mqCYOVt.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/mqCYOVt.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Ohhh aww it's more beautiful than I imagined! :'D Sending tbt right now!

i need some little signs that say things like 'welcome' 'rules' etc, would i be able to order just those? <3

ahh ok! so its for the relaunch of my gardening store :') and i need some banners, in chasing embers font again that say 'welcome!' 'shop rules' 'order form' 'thanks for visiting!' and 'notes'
(and ik its petty but could it all be lower case please? idk why but capitals annoy me :p )
id be willing to pay 20 tbt as a thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to mention but was hoping they could follow the general pink theme as the last shop sign

username: ambertle
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Rosecott
mayor(s) name: Jimberri
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): tumblr_messaging_ovexhlcZ5x1ui5jly_250.jpg
villagers (if included): Dobie, Blanche, Ruby, Cole, Hazel, Punchy, Stinky, Zell, Poppy, Bea
FC (if included): 3797-7394-7786
DA (if included): 4A00-0090-D8AF
native fruit (if included): Can you do a perfect cherry please :)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: It's a red garden town. Colors: lush green with red, and pink flowers. Maybe a courtyard feel.
background: Something like these pics: 1, 2, 3
(if possible, can you give the background a red tint?)
animated, yes/no: no
shape: I like style of these with the vines: 1, 2, but can I have a rose shape maybe like the roses in this pic
font/text effects/style: This one but can I have the font color in black
other info: n/a
offer in TBT: 40tbt + tip

Last edited:
finished signature for ambertle:
let me know if you want any changes :blush:

oIugZwi.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/oIugZwi.png[/img][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry, I need to make a few changes because I made a mistake on my request. My native fruit is actually apples and I need to add Felyne on there. Also I was wondering if I could change the background on Momoko's card to something more nature/forest like?
Oh, and I also still need to pay you! How much do I owe 😊

Hi! Sorry, I need to make a few changes because I made a mistake on my request. My native fruit is actually apples and I need to add Felyne on there. Also I was wondering if I could change the background on Momoko's card to something more nature/forest like?
Oh, and I also still need to pay you! How much do I owe &#55357;&#56842;

I'll do the changes later today ^^
As for the tbt, your choice, however much you want ;)

Rebeth13:
I know they're not really sparkles or confetti, but I couldn't find pretty ones, so I hope it's close enough ;_;

NLT4yAD.gif

Hello! I was wondering if I could please get an updated siggy?
Would you like me to re-fill out a form?

Thanks!

Would it be considered an update if I wanted my town fruit to be changed to cherries. And for thistles side to be taken out, just leaving lilac?

Hi Ariane! May I request that the Vesta pixel be replaced by a Weber pixel? Thank you!

Hello :)
Could you please update my signature?
Instead of Zucker I would like to have Dora!
Thank you ^_^

hi ariane! i know i just had this signature fixed but would it be okay if you change the background to something sakura related? ; u ; i'm still time traveling to april so i haven't gotten there yet but i'm planning on making my town cherry blossom themed (i know, it's cliche :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back