• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I need a shop banner making please.
username- Ayako
Shop name- Ayako's art
Other text- For handrawn art
The rest is up to you, I trust you'll make it look nice :)
also as a side note, can you make little subtitle words eg. on your post where it says info and style 1 etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, completely off topic but do you know how to add images into spoiler tabs?

no theme or colors, all up to me?
also yes I can do smaller graphics, just tell me what they should say!

all up to you.
also, they should say 'Information' 'Prices' and 'Things I draw' could you possibly put an animated pencil next to each, could I use my last 100tbt on all 4?

I ment since I was paying 30 for the banner, I'd pay 70 for the smaller graphics added together if you think thats fair

Hey Ariane! I have a few changes for my signature! First, could you get rid of lobo and replace him with Agnes and Grizzly? Second, could you replace the apple with a perfect Apple? Third, could you put a blue rose beside each villager? Lastly, could you put little red and yellow hibiscuses around the border of the signature. Thank you!

sent ^^

finished order for Ayako, let me know if you want any changes:

1pDLfKN.gif

7xT68AF.gif

gpmQUgQ.gif

L1BZOjx.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I'm back again! I decided that I no longer want an autumnal town anymore so I wanted a new signature to fit my new town theme.

username: EvieEvening23
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Meridale
mayor(s) name: Maili
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): X
villagers (if included): Wendy, Skye, Whitney, Vladimir, Ursala, Willow, Gayle, Tex, Punchy, and Vesta
FC (if included): 1779 - 4481 - 5842
DA (if included): X
native fruit (if included): apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): a cinnamon roll with pink frosting and wendy is obtained (if the sprite is too hard, a pink rose will be fine)
any other text: X
main colors/theme of your sig: baby pink, baby blue, and white
background: Here
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Here
font/text effects/style: Amatic SC for font (or something similar to it if you can't find it)
other info: X
offer in TBT: 50

Last edited:
EvieEvening23:
I realized only after I asked you for a new background that you wanted animation so I used another one, I hope it's okay!
let me know if you want any changes :)

m4qjKN3.gif

Hi! My signature is sadly outdated, so i thought i'd go for a fancier one this time, which includes a mayor!!

username: Lucyhannahg
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): (whichever works best) acnl mayor1.jpgacnl mayor2.jpg
would you like in outline? if so, what color: not sure, whatever looks best :lemon:
would you like a glow? if so, what color: nope thanks :)
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): 100x100?
offer in TBT: 20tbt? :lemon: thanks

hi! just to be clear, the form you filled is for an avatar, not a signature - you can use it for a signature if you like, but there won't be anything on it except the transparent mayor
also, do you have a better picture? :/ pictures taken from phones are bad quality so it's going to show, screenshots from the game are much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back