• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind if it's before or after ^^

okay! ;v; by the way, i would like to add something to my order!
if you can by chance, add in a rainbow of some sort in the signature? anywhere you think would look best! maybe it won't be totally obvious but you can still see it?? thanks so much! ;o;

finished orders ♥
let me know if changes are needed!

to answer your questions, yes, I can add villagers/DAs/change anything, any time ;)

Geowlett:

JgD3Kj3.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/JgD3Kj3.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Paxx:

JHbqcoE.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/JHbqcoE.gif[/img][/CENTER]

username: Flare
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Flare
mayor(s) name: Lucidity
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Stitches, Marshal, Phoebe, Cookie, Blanche, Rod, Chief, Molly, Punchy, Mira
FC (if included): 2363.7048.9404.
DA (if included): etc.
native fruit (if included): Apples (Can you make it a Perfect Apple Basket?)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): [x] - Currently none have been obtained.
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Blue and Black or Red and Black.
background: [x]
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: This? [x] Also would like perhaps more things added around such as Lightning Bolts or Stars... PM me if you are confused about it. :eek:
font/text effects/style: [x] - Perhaps something similar to this? (Similar to the word ("Earthbound") or anything you have feel would look nice on it. :)
other info:
offer in TBT: 20? (Can do more if you want.)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm also a signature maker! I was wondering how you do your borders. I don't have photoshop since I have a mac and I'm not willing to pay for photoshop just for this. Any Ideas?

Hi!! Could I switch out Chow w Erik? ty so much!

sure, I'll do that now ^^

Hello! I'm also a signature maker! I was wondering how you do your borders. I don't have photoshop since I have a mac and I'm not willing to pay for photoshop just for this. Any Ideas?

hi! welcome to the forums ;)
I'm afraid I don't know how to help you though, because photoshop is the only program I know and use on how to make signatures and other graphics :/ I'm sure you can look up other ways to do it on google though!
sorry, I wish I could have helped ):

Hi! This isn?t a signature order, but I was wondering if you could resize an image that I?m planning om using for my signature? ^^;

username: Lemoninator
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Avarien
mayor(s) name: Rachel
(villagers (if included): Teddy, Genji, Mathilda, Opal, Ed, Keaton, Cousteau, Moe,Nan
FC (if included): 2552-4167-3516
DA (if included): 7A00-0044-0BCA
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Nan, Teddy
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Nature themed so earth tones, mostly dark and light greens, browns, oranges etc
background: A campfire
animated, yes/no: No
shape: Outline of the stereotypical shape of a campfire.
font/text effects/style: Captain Quill (if you are able to download it, if not use a serif font that is in italics please)
other info: The villagers standing around the campfire and to have a warm light/glow coming from the fire
offer in TBT: 45

Thank you :)
I know you'll do a great job!

username:CelestialSnow
style you would like:Style 1(two towns)
town(s) name:Citalune(1),Twinleaf(2)
mayor(s) name:Trinity(1), Lena(2)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):Lolly,w.link,tybalt,fauna,marshal,cherry,molly,rex,tangy,yuka(1)
Deidre, ketchup,diana,shep,felyne,inkwell,rolf,molly,chai,etoile(2)
FC (if included):1135-2739-2649(both)
DA (if included):4E00-0072-0FEC(1), 4C00-009A-AA41(2)
native fruit (if included): Perfect apple(1), Perfect orange(2)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: you choose
background:(1) (2)
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: you choose
font/text effects/style:you choose
other info:
offer in TBT: 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back