• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun on your trip! I may be ordering when you get back; I got myself a second town and I like to think that I came up with some clever names for it eue

Fly safe!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you so much :D I’d be happy to make another one for you!
I’ll be taking the train actually ahah, but thanks anyway ^^

Holy heck I love it! Sending the 50tbt <3

I’m glad :D thank you so much for the tbt <3

Thank you so much :D I’d be happy to make another one for you!
I’ll be taking the train actually ahah, but thanks anyway ^^

I love traveling by train, do you do it often? It's quite relaxing :)
I'll go ahead and start filling out an order request form for when you get back. :) thanks again <3

username: klashtonx18
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Kyoto
mayor(s) name: Klaudia
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Marshal, Sylvana, Beau, Diana, Chief, Rudy, Bob, Bunnie, Stitches, Bluebear
FC (if included): 2552-5477-4493
DA (if included): N/A
pocket camp ID (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
timezone (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Maybe a nature theme? Or a landscape? Pretty much any is fine though! Colors are up to you too :)
background: Nature/Landscape? But any is fine!
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: This shape: http://i.imgur.com/OPMXPcp.gif But instead of the rose, this leaf pattern on the outer edge: http://i.imgur.com/J8JX1fq.gif
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 100 TBT since you put a lot of work into your sigs!

I know you're in London right now, so of course I'll wait until you're back! Thank you so much :) :)

Last edited:
I love traveling by train, do you do it often? It's quite relaxing :)
I'll go ahead and start filling out an order request form for when you get back. :) thanks again <3

I do actually, I live 30 min from Paris so every time I go I take the train ^^ I’m waiting for the Eurostar now!
And go ahead! <3

username: klashtonx18
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Kyoto
mayor(s) name: Klaudia
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Marshal, Sylvana, Beau, Diana, Chief, Rudy, Bob, Bunnie, Stitches, Bluebear
FC (if included): 2552-5477-4493
DA (if included): N/A
pocket camp ID (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): N/A
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
timezone (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Maybe a nature theme? Or a landscape? Pretty much any is fine though! Colors are up to you too :)
background: Nature/Landscape? But any is fine!
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: This shape: http://i.imgur.com/OPMXPcp.gif But instead of the rose, this leaf pattern on the outer edge: http://i.imgur.com/J8JX1fq.gif
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 100 TBT since you put a lot of work into your sigs!

I know you're in London right now, so of course I'll wait until you're back! Thank you so much :) :)

Hi! Thanks for ordering, I’ll do it for you when I get back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you to everyone who gifted me Christmas lights!! <3 I can’t reply individually yet but I’ll be sure to thank you when I get back ^^

Hmm... I think I want the background of my sig changed soon... Anyway, have fun on your trip!

Oh wow I've posted 700 times in like 4 weeks

Last edited:
have fun on your trip! dumb american here who took a full 30 seconds to realize you would not be gone until May

hi! hope you're enjoying london :) i started a new town, so here i am :')

username: 5cm/s
style you would like: 1, please!
town(s) name: i'd love it if this signature had both my towns in it, like how you do yours (each town takes up a half of the signature), w/ the towns of mistvale and mitaka
mayor(s) name: please don't include this for either of my towns! (the text can just say "town of mitaka" and "town of mistvale" or something instead of "mayor ___ of _____")
villagers (if included): mistvale: lolly, erik, fang, ruby, blanche, daisy, teddy, ursala, bill, shep //// mitaka: kiki, dobie, jacques, maddie, benjamin, pecan, molly, poncho, maple, pudgy
FC (if included): 2209-0070-6474
DA (if included): only for mistvale, please (4A00-0064-B02A)! i'll probably be back someday to add in mitaka's
timezone (if included): CST
any other text: no thank you
main colors/theme of your sig: for the mistvale side, i'd like it to be the same as my current one, and for mitaka, anything nature-y, w/ mellow greens and blues and pinks
background: mistvale: the same background would be nice, maybe only showing the bus station half? ///// mitaka: any pixel art of howl's moving castle, kiki's delivery service, or my neighbor totoro would be lovely as the background, if you can find nice ones. otherwise, anything with a ghibli vibe would be great!
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: anything that has two halves for my towns- if it has a nature-y vibe, that would be lovely
font/text effects/style: i like the font and simple style of my current signature! could everything please be in lowercase?
other info: i'd love it if on the mitaka side, you could add a little walking howl (x), like how there's a witch in this signature example (x)?
offer in TBT: 50 tbt bc there's a lot hehe

tysm!!

Last edited:
hi everyone!! I'm back from my week-end in London with my best friend, I had the time of my life, we had so much fun ♥

the next couple of days are super busy for me, I started to catch up on orders and updates but I don't know when I'll be done exactly (definitely this week!), I hope you'll understand :blush:

my shop for Christmas/holiday cards will reopen this week as well!

and thank you to everyone who gifted me Christmas lights, I sent some as well ♥

Hmm... I think I want the background of my sig changed soon... Anyway, have fun on your trip!s

sure, let me know what you'd like when you're ready!

have fun on your trip! dumb american here who took a full 30 seconds to realize you would not be gone until May

Same xDDD I read it as May 12 and I was like whoaaaaaa

But yeah have fun on your trip lol :D

thank you for your messages! loool, I should have realized putting the dates in this order would be confusing :')

I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday, but thank you for the signature.

you're welcome!

hi there! welcome back, I'll get this done as soon as I can ♥

Nevermind!

let me know if you change your mind ;)

I'm so glad you had a great time in London! I look forward to your Christmas/Holiday shop opening!

I was wondering if you could update my sig for me. I know you're super busy so there's no rush. I don't mind waiting. Could you please take Chester off of my sig and mark Piper as obtained? Again - no rush. Thanks so much!

okay, I think I'm done catching up! if I forgot anyone please VM me, but I think I took care of everyone ^^
updates and changes were sent via VM!

finished orders:
let me know if changes are needed!

klashtonx18:

JuQ1dYx.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/JuQ1dYx.gif[/img][/CENTER]

5cm/s:
I'm sorry, I couldn't add the Howl gif ): for some reason it wouldn't work, I hope it's okay anyway!

vDURjkv.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/vDURjkv.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back