• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm don't know how I feel about the shape. I do like the size though and everything else. What shape would you suggest for that background?

WOW! This is way better than I was even imagining! I mean it! I couldn't be happier with how this turned out, you really are the best.
Everything about it is wonderful. :) Thank you so much! ^^

ooh I'm so glad :D you're very welcome ♥

Hmm don't know how I feel about the shape. I do like the size though and everything else. What shape would you suggest for that background?

well, anything could work because it's one of those backgrounds where there's not one thing in the middle but lots of small things all around (if that makes sense?)
I could do a more simple banner (not a specific shape, just something fancy like these (x) (x))
or I could do any type of flower (like this (x)), which would be a 1x1 shape instead of 2x1 (like the original or the simple banners I linked above)
so anything you like, really :)

The flower looks pretty! Can we try a flower?

absolutely ^^

C0ME7Nm.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/C0ME7Nm.gif[/img][/CENTER]

username: Samoony
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Wolfbury
mayor(s) name: Sam
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):

Girl villager like this model: Hair 14 with those exact eyes just teal and light brown hair (slightly over the middle mark at shampoodles) I like tomboy clothing and typically wear like jeans and flannel shirts like 90's punk/grunge. If you need a better view of my mayor I can definitely get you one.

http://i.imgur.com/QM1fb0x.jpg

villagers (if included): Sylvana, W. Link, Epona, Medli, Pierce, Merengue, Deirdre, Colton, Drago, Elmer.
FC (if included): 1435-4570-0423
DA (if included): Would rather not include since my town is still in construction mode
native fruit (if included): Pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): (I'm confused at this part???)
any other text: Nothing
main colors/theme of your sig: Dark colors, black and navy blues, My town is WOLFBURY, so I would like to coordinate that into it, I like twilight time of the day, not quite full blown night time and pitch black. I love the other wolf signatures you did but I'm not overly fond of either model of the wolf... but I am confident in your creativity! Also I currently have a Legend of Zelda/Harry Potter thing going on in my town if you need more ideas.
background: Night/twilight forest-y village.
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Either wolf shape or rectangular with soft corners, whatever you want!
font/text effects/style: I love the cursive that is in your own signature.
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

Hey Ariane, I was wondering if you think it'd be possible to add in my DA's and maybe transparent mayors on my double signature. Just wondering what that'd cost? Also idk if it's be possible to jam that in there, if not I wouldn't mind paying for a new one!
I can get the pictures tomorrow probably, going to try to get a night one of Aerin cause I think I already have a decent one of Bray.

thanks for ordering! I sent a VM ;)

Happy Birthday Arianne!!

thank you! :D

Hey Ariane, I was wondering if you think it'd be possible to add in my DA's and maybe transparent mayors on my double signature. Just wondering what that'd cost? Also idk if it's be possible to jam that in there, if not I wouldn't mind paying for a new one!
I can get the pictures tomorrow probably, going to try to get a night one of Aerin cause I think I already have a decent one of Bray.

hi! yes of course it's possible :) I think I could put the mayors on either side of the signature, not fully inside it because there's no space, but kinda in and kinda out, if that makes sense? but if you'd rather a new one I can do that too!
I wouldn't ask for a lot of tbt, just enough to cover the transparent mayors, maybe 20 (10 each)?
let me know what you want to do ^^

I need a change in my sig. Can you replace Tex with Julian? thanks

I didn't know it was your birthday! Anyways, happy birthday ��

yes of course!
thank you very much ^^

I'm spending my birthday with my best friend, so updates, changes and orders will be done tomorrow, thanks for understanding ♥

I cant believe I just lost my previous signature, so may as well make one from scratch!

username: Haydenv019
style you would like: Splatoon
town(s) name: Fairview
mayor(s) name: Hayden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): (Inkling Boy)
villagers (if included): Look below
FC (if included): Below my avatar
DA (if included): Below my FC (NN ID)
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): (Obtained sprite could be a squid sprite)Vivian, Wolfgang, Punchy, Lolly, Beau, Kyle, Chief, Fang, Blanche
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Splatoon
background: Squid-Wallpaper-splatoon-40239605-640-360.jpg
animated, yes/no:
shape:
font/text effects/style: (Can you happen to somehow put it in Inkling language, but still be able to make it out? Your choice!)
other info:
offer in TBT: 50 TBT?

I would love for the outline to be like my last Sig, add Callie to the left, marie to the right... This should be a fun project for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! For animated... Nah. (Unless you can somehow put the Splatoon online waiting screen!)

Snape: Marie and Callie at the sides, with their respective colors :3

Haydenv019:
let me know if you want any changes!
there were some things I couldn't do (the animated screen, I couldn't find it? and I couldn't find a squid pixel either, as for the font, it was unreadable so I settled for the game font)

8vL8TcD.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/8vL8TcD.png[/img][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Haydenv019:
let me know if you want any changes!
there were some things I couldn't do (the animated screen, I couldn't find it? and I couldn't find a squid pixel either, as for the font, it was unreadable so I settled for the game font)

8vL8TcD.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/8vL8TcD.png[/img][/CENTER]

Oh mah gawd, I love it! I didn't expect it to turn out like this, but Its awesome! Sending tbt now. Thx Ariane! :cool:

for Samoony:
let me know if changes are needed!

ccgkkCb.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/ccgkkCb.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back