• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry about ordering twice in a row, but i cant resist any more! i need one of your beautiful signatures!

username: katezilla
style you would like: 2 (without villagers) could you make we one with my 2 towns mashed together?
town(s) name: quaktown and windfall
mayor(s) name: kate and kate
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included):
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: quaktown: a duck pattern something like this, with a baby blue background: https://media.istockphoto.com/vecto...r-duck-on-waves-background-vector-id490918624 for windfall: a windmill in the rain
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: anything
font/text effects/style: anything
other info:
offer in TBT: 40

also- i have a question: is there an item i need to buy from the store in order to have an animated signature?

thanks!

finished orders! let me know if changes are needed ^^

AnubianJackal:

lA5EBl6.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/lA5EBl6.gif[/img][/CENTER]

katezilla:

yDOgkxe.png
/
bhcgSCd.png

xyeK71L.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/xyeK71L.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Wow, your signatures and graphics are amazing! I'd like to order one, too :)

:::::♥ ♥:::::

username: Sweetened Poison
style you would like: Style one
town(s) name: Honey
mayor(s) name: Kat
villagers (if included): Nan, Midge, Diana, Beau, Fauna, Merengue, Marshal, Chief, Fang, Julian
FC (if included): 1263-6340-0136
DA (if included): 5B00-0021-489E
native fruit (if included): Pears
any other text: I'd also like to include the new Animal Crossing Pocket Camp code (5053 9670 833)
main colors/theme of your sig: I like pinks, purples, and greens (mint, mostly)
background: Surprise me!
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Surprise me!
font/text effects/style: Cute
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, thank you! It's absolutely adorable (♥ω♥*) the only thing is that the bear freaks me out a little xD would it be possible to change him out? I'll go ahead and send the TBT bells, though :)

Oh my goodness, thank you! It's absolutely adorable (♥ω♥*) the only thing is that the bear freaks me out a little xD would it be possible to change him out? I'll go ahead and send the TBT bells, though :)

no problem ^^
hmm for the bear I can either change the background entirely or try and find some pixels to put over it like flowers or a window or something?

Not sure if the things that I'm going to mention are possible to do so I thought I might as well ask about them.

I was wondering if I can replace the Timezone text are with my Friend ID in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. As well as if I can remove the native fruit with the Timezone text. So... The "ID:" part follows the "FC:" and "Timezone:" texts in terms of font colors and styles. While the actual ID number of "0021-0185-973" would follow my actual timezone and actual friend code font styles and colors.

So it would be like this position: "FC: 2638-4673-9813" - "Timezone: PST" - "ID: 0021-0185-973"

There's also if I can add this: "Camp Manager Ryumia" where the "Camp Manager" would follow the "Mayor" and "of" font styles and colors. While the "Ryumia" part would follow "Margie" and "Aeternia" font styles and colors. If it is possible then I would like to relocate the "Mayor Margie of Aeternia" text near the Alice gif, but not too close to it since I think it would look kind of weird if it was too close. To position the the "Camp Manager Ryumia" text to be vertically parallel with the "Mayor Margie of Aeternia" text.

I'm okay with you resizing any of the texts to make the any of the texts not look clunky on the signature. Oh... I was wondering if you could add this pixel into the my signature if not then I guess it's alright. I'm not sure where to put it if is possible for it to be included.

Let me know if any of these are or aren't possible since it would be good to know about. :) Sorry if this seems kind of a lot... :X And... Thanks. :D

Last edited:
hi! that's all possible of course :) I'll take care of it for you tomorrow!
Alright. Thanks, Ariane. ^.^ Oh... I edited my post because I spelled something wrong. Just letting you know.

Hi, i have seeing your signature everywhere and i think it was really cute and awesome, and i would like to order one for myself too♡ ( *?・∀・)o Thank you so much!
-------------------------

username: Candy202

style you would like: Text signature

town(s) name: Berrie

mayor(s) name: Candy

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): -----

villagers (if included): -----

FC (if included): 4871-9242-8874

DA (if included): -----

Pocket Camp ID (if included): -----

native fruit (if included): Perfect Orange pls thank you :D

obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): -----

any other text: can you put my timezone please it was gmt +7

main colors/theme of your sig: Soft pink and white

background: something soft pink, maybe a .gif like this one https://i.imgur.com/JgD3Kj3.gif

animated, yes/no: yes if can :D but i'm ok with no animation

shape: could it be a rabbit silhouette and added some small cherry blossom silhouette?

font/text effects/style: like this maybe http://i.imgur.com/Vwl4mzW.png **maybe more bigger C? some effect of soft sparkling?

other info: -----

offer in TBT: 35 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! It’s been a while, but I’ve just gotten obsessed with acnl again. Can you change Chow to T-Bone and Hamlet to Lyman? Also, can you remove Mira?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back