• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
got your sig ;)
I hope this is okay. Like I said, football isn't my thing, but I tried my best :') let me know if you want me to change anything!

NoHUFLv.gif

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

ITS PERFECTION

THANK YOU

username: Lauryn
style you would like:2
town(s) name: New York
mayor(s) name: Luna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included):none
FC (if included): 2810-2219-2399
DA (if included): none
native fruit (if included): no thank you
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Black and Purple
background:thing2.jpg
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Something nice, I can't think of a specific shape ):
font/text effects/style: Again, I'm not good at this stuff so I'll leave it up to you!
other info: I want it to have a 'chill' feel about it if that makes sense?
offer in TBT: 50

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think the picture I posted was moving so here is a link to it ^o^

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/55/69/a6/5569a602f3133bcc73d241f2b94356d2.gif

username- Josie_mayor
style-
towns name- Sekai
mayors name- Tsuki
ref of mayor- I was the VM that cant seem to send pictures
villagers- none
FC- 2337 6683 8035
DA- not included currently
native fruit-cherry
obtained sprite or villagers- n/a
any other text- silence is the best reply to a fool
main colours- black and pink
theme-

- - - Post Merge - - -

*theme- Panic! at the disco (an emo band)
backround-a gif of brendon urie please
animated- yes please
shape- could you try a guitar with the gif in the guitar and writing in black next to it? if not I'm fine with a shape that looks like a poster with the gif in the midle and writing at the top
font text effects- just the font im currently using to type this (default)
other info- I've explained in the shape bit kinda what I want but for the transparent mayor I want, could you put her to the side of the gif thing please
offer in tbt- since I've asked a lot and they usually go for 30tbt I want to offer 100tbt. I will not offer anything smaller nor accept just paying 30tbt
for the maincolours I ment red and black sorry I mistyped

here you go ^^ let me know if you want any changes:

J0guL1P.gif

WOAH THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you so so much it is exactly how I was imagining

You are amazingly talented, I can't express my gratitude in words!!! ♥

Last edited:
Hello!
I was wondering if could you add wendy to my signature when you have the chance?

Last edited:
Hello, I just joined an hour ago so if I am a nuisance I am sorry.

I wanted a signature card with my mayor but I'm unsure how to give you a picture and what kind of pic it should be?

username: katz_motel
style you would like: style 3
town(s) name: Stardew
mayor(s) name: Kat
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): **need help with this part**
villagers (if included): Ankha, Beau, Daisy, Groucho, Kiki, Lolly, Poppy, Quillson, Shari, Vesta
FC (if included): 2123-0999-9059
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: none
main colors/theme of your sig: theme is just nature. Calm/zen I guess would work too
background: something nature, with a waterfall or fireflies or night time, just spit balling ideas
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: just circular is fine, I want the background to be very visible
font/text effects/style: no preference
other info: I would like the background to be a nature scene, maybe with a waterfall or something? Or something at night that reflects the name Stardew. I was also wondering if you could put my mayor with Kiki?
offer in TBT: I offer all the TBT I have xD

I know I don't have many TBT, if what I have to offer isn't enough, could I come back to you when I've saved up?

Last edited:
Hi! May I request a couple updates to my signature? I'd like to replace Bella with Raddle, and Walker with Bunnie.

Hi, was led here from an earlier thread... I would love to have a signature, and I have enough to pay for it... Gonna take a quick look.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Haydenv019
Style: The one with villagers, (To be exact, the 47th one, the one with the castle)
Town name: Tustin
mayor name: Hayden
Villagers: Punchy, Kyle, Wolfgang, Lopez, Avery, Truffles, Gwen, Marina, Sheldon,
FC: 0173-2098-6377
DA: 4F00-0027-3B47
Native Fruit: Orange
animated: Hell yes!
Shape: Either a howling wolf (if even possible) or the one with your shop logo in the first post (I'm sorry ;l )
Offer: 35 TBT?
(note: not mentioned text = leave as is)
First time to get a signature, hope I didn't screw up!

Last edited:
Thank you! Idk when you will be on, 9:00 PST time here... Just give me a notification, I'll check once in a while. (TBT sent!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like i said, I didnt expect you to get on quickly, so i was just gonna laze around until you came back on. Send me text please?

username: MayorKarlee
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Derse
mayor(s) name: Karlee
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): X
villagers (if included): Stitches, Gloria, Purrl, Chai, Marshal, Fauna, Goldie, Samson, Merengue and Flora
FC (if included): 4957-5187-7383
DA (if included): 4C00-0013-69B0
native fruit (if included): perfect peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): X
any other text: X
main colors/theme of your sig: purple, white, gold and black.
background: golden roses from ACNL
animated, yes/no: yes, maybe the roses moving in the wind or dripping like they've just been watered?
shape: like Mayor Camilla of Mercy, if not then a circle with stars around it~
font/text effects/style: font, like Mayor Hana of Sunny.
other info: timezone in EST, please!
offer in TBT: 35
Sorry if some of the shapes/fonts are hard to find, I was looking through the examples of Style 1 and just found things I liked. ^^;

Sorry I want to order a different signature because I didn't like the background I chose last time

username: Jozial
style you would like: Style one
town(s) name: Whimsy
mayor(s) name: Fairy
villagers (if included): Ava, Muffy, Fauna, Fang, Genji, Alli, Norma, Pinky
FC (if included): 5215-1797-0421
DA (if included): 4C00-001C-26FE
main colors/theme of your sig: Pink and purple
background: Something cute, pink and purple please :)
animated, yes/no: No
shape: The fat kitty shape
font/text effects/style: You choose
other info:
offer in TBT: 35

Thank you so much, I love it!!! I'm at school for another hour and a half, I'll be around 5 pm central and I'll send you the bells! :lemon: I'd do it right now, but I'm on my phone and all i can do is post

thanks for ordering ♥
finished orders, let me know if you want any changes:

MayorKarlee:
I couldn't find an animated gif of the gold roses so I used this, I hope it's okay - it was either that, or use a non-animated image of the in game roses, so I chose animation ^^'

EOKpbDn.gif

jozial:
I hope this is the cat you meant and you like the background - let me know if not!

ySETTmT.png

Thank you so much, I love it!!! I'm at school for another hour and a half, I'll be around 5 pm central and I'll send you the bells! :lemon: I'd do it right now, but I'm on my phone and all i can do is post

glad you like it! and of course, take your time ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back