• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgosh I was trying to post this the other day before it got hectic in my life but then the browser ate it! D: so, here it is officially lol. I'm glad to hear you had a great time in London with your friend :) is it super snowy there right now? That must have been so nice!

♥.?:*??*:?.♥.?:*:?.♥.?:*??*:?.♥

username: SweetenedPoison
style you would like: Style 2
town(s) name: Milk
mayor(s) name: Kit
DC (if included): (may have to come back and update this later >.>;;)
native fruit (if included): Peach
timezone (if included): PST
any other text: "Any land will flow with milk and honey if it is worked with honest hands!" --Rudolfo Anaya
main colors/theme of your sig: Can we make this one focused more on the mint color? The pinks can be secondary ^^
background: surprise me
animated, yes/no: yes, please
shape: Maybe something similar/smaller in comparison to the other one?
font/text effects/style:
other info: it would be nice if the two could fit together somehow
offer in TBT: 10
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
Omg I love it! Thank you so much!! I just sent the TBT :)

you're welcome and thank you :D

welcome back ^^
oh no, it doesn't snow much in western Europe anymore, it wasn't even that cold (which I won't complain about because I hate the cold, lol). But I agree that snow would have made it even more magical!

anyways, here's your new sig :) I made it small enough that it will fit next to the first one. Let me know if you want me to change anything:

gPA6KXT.gif

here's a code to use both (or you can switch them if you like):

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/Xv587HT.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gPA6KXT.gif[/img][/CENTER]

So, I need to change my signature and I kinda wanna do an overhaul, so I am more than happy to pay you again for the bells. <3

username: SmokeyScout
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Seabee
mayor(s) name: Hannah
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Bones, Benjamin, Marshal, Beau, Agnes, Whitney, Skye, Rosie, Rolf, Savannah
FC (if included): 4785-5508-6549
DA (if included):
pocket camp ID (if included): 0436-3598-800
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Obtained all. Obtain sprite be leaf
timezone (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Bee theme/winter colors
background: Winter background
animated, yes/no: No
shape: In the style of a honey bee, if that's possible. :)
font/text effects/style: Up to you. :)
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:
So I found my old signature. :eek:
GPNLp2X.gif

Now I look at it and feel I want to use it again. :eek:

Could you rename the change the town name to Starfall, make the Town Fruit a Perfect Apple Basket, and change Flurry and Pietro with Agnes and Beau?

(Btw I'm wondering if you could make the stars not that have those lines around it? Would appreciate it of you could remove them. :eek:)

I'll pay TBT bc this seems like a ton of changes. :)

anyways, here's your new sig :) I made it small enough that it will fit next to the first one. Let me know if you want me to change anything

Thank you so much, it looks absolutely amazing! <3 I've gone ahead and sent the TBT bells, I hope it's enough ^^ hope you have a great day :)

sent via VM!

Thank you so much, it looks absolutely amazing! <3 I've gone ahead and sent the TBT bells, I hope it's enough ^^ hope you have a great day :)

it was, thank you very much ♥

finished for SmokeyScout:
let me know if you need changes ^^

TeLTiE0.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/TeLTiE0.png[/img][/CENTER]

username: PunchyDaHufflepuff
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Dream/Domden
mayor(s) name: Lily for Dream, Colin for Domden
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Nope :D
villagers (if included): Let me go find my poll thread and bump it one last time for Dream's Dreamies, I will have Lobo and Tangy soon, please mark them as obtained.
FC (if included): keep what I have in my current sig
DA (if included): Keep what I have, dont add another one
pocket camp ID (if included): None
native fruit (if included): Cherry and TBA, still map resetting xP, make them perfect please
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): could you change it to a blue rose for Domden, and a star for Dream
timezone (if included): EST
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: None rlly
background: You choose
animated, yes/no: Animated please
shape: something that both of my sigs will fit into.
font/text effects/style:
other info: Both in one thing please
offer in TBT: 30?

Thank you!

Last edited:
welcome back!
can you clarify which villagers I should put in each town please?
Also, since that basically counts as two, I'd appreciate it if you could send more than 30 tbt ^^

Every villager I mentioned should be in Domden, I'm going to wait 15 mins for Dream's villagers. Would 40 tbt work because I want to keep Domden's sig and I want Dream, I basically want 2 sigs merged together.

Every villager I mentioned should be in Domden, I'm going to wait 15 mins for Dream's villagers. Would 40 tbt work because I want to keep Domden's sig and I want Dream, I basically want 2 sigs merged together.

So no villagers in the second town?
I know but I still have to start from scratch to make this dual new one so that’s why I was asking for more ;)

Hello. I am back again. :/ I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add this pixel to be added on to this signature and this signature that you've done for me previously. The same placement of the pixel in my current signature would be great. Also... I would like an edit to my current signature with the PST changed to PDT. I was going to wait until Daylight Saving Time to ask you for the change, but I thought it would be better to ask you as soon as I could.

So no villagers in the second town?
I know but I still have to start from scratch to make this dual new one so that’s why I was asking for more ;)

Ohhh...
60 tbt then? I'm gonna close my poll now, and see the results, then I'll put my villagers for Dream here :D
Anyways, I'm going to need to earn the rest of my tbt, and that's probably going to take a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream Dreamies:
Ketchup
Dobie
Blaire
Maple
Marshal
Rudy
Pashmina
Drago
Bunnie
Apollo

Hello. I am back again. :/ I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add this pixel to be added on to this signature and this signature that you've done for me previously. The same placement of the pixel in my current signature would be great. Also... I would like an edit to my current signature with the PST changed to PDT. I was going to wait until Daylight Saving Time to ask you for the change, but I thought it would be better to ask you as soon as I could.

hello again!
just to be clear, you want three versions of the same signature? all with the pixel; one with PST, one with PDT, and then the version you have currently (with the camp manager name) changed to PDT?

thanks for listing them :) let's do 50 if that's okay?

hello again!
just to be clear, you want three versions of the same signature? all with the pixel; one with PST, one with PDT, and then the version you have currently (with the camp manager name) changed to PDT?
Yes. Let me know if it or if it isn't possible to request those changes.

hello again!

thanks for listing them :) let's do 50 if that's okay?

Yeahhh thats better

changes are updates are done, and here's PunchyDaHufflepuff's order:
let me know if you need changes :)

QqLEmq1.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/QqLEmq1.gif[/img][/CENTER]

changes are updates are done, and here's PunchyDaHufflepuff's order:
let me know if you need changes :)

QqLEmq1.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/QqLEmq1.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Holy **** that's beautiful