• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

that sounds good! I don't think I'll be able to do the chair though because I'd run out of background space :/ if you'd like I can do a basic shape and try to add a chair somewhere?
and 40 is perfect ^^

hey ariane! as you can see, i ordered a sig from you a long time ago! i've reset and this is neither my town nor villager name, so is it changeable or should i order a new one? i can do either!

hi again ^^ it's absolutely changeable, no need to order a new one for this :)

that sounds good! I don't think I'll be able to do the chair though because I'd run out of background space :/ if you'd like I can do a basic shape and try to add a chair somewhere?
and 40 is perfect ^^

Thank you for offering to try to add a chair but I'm totally fine with not having the chair. I'd much rather you have plenty of space to create in. Phew, I'm so glad I didn't offer too little. I was a bit worried. :blush:
Should I send the 40 now or when my order is done? Thanks so much! :D

Thank you for offering to try to add a chair but I'm totally fine with not having the chair. I'd much rather you have plenty of space to create in. Phew, I'm so glad I didn't offer too little. I was a bit worried. :blush:
Should I send the 40 now or when my order is done? Thanks so much! :D

okay ^^
oh yeah, I forgot to answer that! you can send it before or after, I don't mind :)
I'm gonna make your sig now!

hi again ^^ it's absolutely changeable, no need to order a new one for this :)

perfect! sorry again but if everything changeable, like the gif and colors? or just the text?

perfect! sorry again but if everything changeable, like the gif and colors? or just the text?

Yep those are changeable too!

@ Valzed, I’m so sorry, my laptop just shut off for some reason and I didn’t have time to save the signature ;___; I’ll remake it tomorrow, sorry for the delay :/

Yep those are changeable too!

@ Valzed, I’m so sorry, my laptop just shut off for some reason and I didn’t have time to save the signature ;___; I’ll remake it tomorrow, sorry for the delay :/

perfect! i refill the form right?

I'm so sorry to hear you're having laptop problems! I've had some problems with laptops myself so I feel for you. I hope it's nothing serious! Please take all the time you need. There's no rush. I'm going to send the 40 TBT now. Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having laptop problems! I've had some problems with laptops myself so I feel for you. I hope it's nothing serious! Please take all the time you need. There's no rush. I'm going to send the 40 TBT now. Thanks so much!

Thanks for understanding! I hope so too, it’s happened several times in the past week so I’m getting a bit worried. I’m gonna ask my dad for help I think. I still should be able to make it tomorrow though!
Thank you for the tbt ^^

Hmm... the fact that's happened more than once is a bit worrying. My husband's laptop would shut down suddenly and we ended up needing to get him a new battery. (If you do need a new battery and can't find one let me know. I have a friend who works on computers for his career.)

Thank you for being so patient with me during all this!

No need ^^ refilling the form would be to make a new signature, you can just tell me what I should change

alright!

my villager name is now Oakton, and my town is Ashmont!
if you can, change the gif to this one!
if you could also change the text colors to something autumn-y or something (i dont mind) that would be great! my native fruit is still apple haha

and if its ok (if not its totally fine) could you change the outline to this? this one

username: Cryptade
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Cryptade
mayor(s) name: Miles
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Whitney, Hans, Raddle, Avery, Papi, Coco, Rolf, Phoebe, Sly, Agnes
FC (if included): 3969-5471-6840

DA (if included): 5A00-00B2-8B38
pocket camp ID (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):

Papi and Rolf

human footprint, I made one you can use and edit however you?d like if you can?t find any other suitable pixels: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3fe1/f/2017/331/f/8/foot_by_allmirage-dbv3gox.png

timezone (if included): n/a
any other text: n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: Nighttime, The town is a tourist spot about Cryptids!!
background: Anything with floating lights/orbs similar to what I currently have :0
animated, yes/no: no
shape: human footprint, if not possible I?m fine with whatever else you see fit!

font/text effects/style: whatever you see fit!
other info: n/a
offer in TBT: 30

Would it be possible to get the psd file as well? I?m taking my time with obtaining my dreamies + I?m not solid on them 100% so I?d like to get a psd so I can edit it if I decide to change my mind so that I?m not annoying you with changes because I?m indecisive lmao,,

I understand if you?d prefer not to though :> Thank you!! Let me know if you have any other questions for this.

Last edited:
Disregard for now. I'll edit this or make another post once I decide on what I want ;O;

Last edited:
Hmm... the fact that's happened more than once is a bit worrying. My husband's laptop would shut down suddenly and we ended up needing to get him a new battery. (If you do need a new battery and can't find one let me know. I have a friend who works on computers for his career.)

Thank you for being so patient with me during all this!

that's very kind of you ^^ I live in France though so it won't be possible, but thank you very much for offering to help! My dad has access to computer parts as well so if I do need to replace the battery, I'm sure he'll be able to help me.

and no problem, I have a few things to do now but I'll definitely make your signature today :)

That's all possible, I'll take care of it later today!

I'd like to get a hold of this once I rack up enough TBT.

hi! you do have enough, one signature is usually around 30 tbt ;)

hi! thank you for ordering ^^
the link you included isn't working though :/
and yes, I can send you the psd in an email if you like, you can PM it to me after I'm done.
I'll be doing it later today as well!

Last edited:
finally done catching up!
changes and updates are done and sent,

finished signature for Valzed:
let me know if you want changes ^^

sTm8kCR.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/sTm8kCR.gif[/img][/CENTER]

and Cryptade:

CsFUtdY.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/CsFUtdY.png[/img][/CENTER]

Last edited:
I love, love, love it! <3 It's so unique! And I love all the villagers! Thank you so, so much!

Banner Form
Username: Ryumia
Banner Name (Main Text): Deep Reflection
Any Other Text: Ryumia's Blog
Font/Text Effects/Style: The font I would like to have should be something that looks cute and handwritten. I'm unsure of the text effects and such that I would like to have, so I guess maybe something that blends well with the background and shape of the banner.
Main Colors/Theme: The main colors that I want for this banner are the color of the cloth near the sofa and the color of the sofa that's next to the cloth that's in the background that I've provided for you. Not quite sure how to describe the theme of the signature; however, it has something to do with like a diary or a journal.
Background: I would like this one as the background for the banner.
Animated, Yes/No: Yes
Shape: I would like this one as the shape for the banner. Not sure how big you can make the banner though.
Any Other Pictures I Should Add (if any): I would like to add this pixel in the banner. Not sure where to place it though.
Other Info: I really like those birds you have on your shop banner. I was wonder if it was possible to have that on my banner, but have it be the form of humming birds since I like the meaning behind them. Plus flowers to go along with the banner. If it isn't possible then I would like hearts and flowers instead of the first thing I suggested.
Offer in Bell Tree Bells: 30? I'm assuming the banners would be the same price as the signatures.

I wasn't sure if I was using the correct form, but it seemed like the only one that made sense for me to use. Hope this is alright.

---------------------------------------------------
Something I Want Edited
I wanted to relocate some of the text on my current signature. So... I'll provide a visual on where to move them.

Visual Link: https://i.gyazo.com/846e5b5b86bd4e6cd99370a6f26547ce.png

So... The red box is where I want the "Mayor Margie of Aeternia" text should be placed. While the black box is where I want the "Camp Manager Ryumia" should be placed. I tried to box the text to get the size of them. Not sure if it is accurate though. I would also like to add this one and this one on the signature. Unsure where to place or angle them though.

Last edited:
Hi! Just wondering how much a signature would be? I'm new here so I don't have lots of bells but I just want to know the pricing!

I love, love, love it! <3 It's so unique! And I love all the villagers! Thank you so, so much!

you're very welcome ^^

hello again!
I don't think I'll be able to use this shape, because it's too small and not transparent so it'll look blurry if I cut it out, but I'll try to find a bigger version of it. I think I can find hummingbirds though!
also yes, 30 is good and yes, the form was the right one :)
as for the signature changes, that's no problem, I'll do that with the banner. I'll do both tomorrow ^^

Hi! Just wondering how much a signature would be? I'm new here so I don't have lots of bells but I just want to know the pricing!

hi! a signature is usually around 30 tbt, but I do agree to a bit less for new members, around 20-25 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back