• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Fuybs
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Moorhen
mayor(s) name: Marty
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Rosie, Claude, Sylvana, Melba
FC (if included): 2509-6534-3884
DA (if included): 5D00-00B4-89E0
Pocket Camp ID (if included):N/A
native fruit (if included):pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Any shades of blue + purple
background: Up to you ^^
animated, yes/no: Up to you ^^
shape: Stars(?)
font/text effects/style: Up to you ^^
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 30 TBT

hi! thanks for ordering!
here you go, let me know if you need changes ^^

U4bsSuy.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/U4bsSuy.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Hey so my signature is just showing up as an url, not an actual image/gif. Do you know how to fix this?

username: Lissly

style you would like: Style Two

town(s) name: Mayfair

mayor(s) name: Zelda and Peach

FC (if included): 4398-8847-4379

any other text: Surprise me, do whatever you think is right

main colors/theme of your sig: okay so my two characters are Zelda and Peach. They live in a very girly town, with tons of trees and pink and purple roses. Peach is more of a happy girly girl. Her house is a lot of pink and bright colors. While Zelda is a very serious person. she likes the finer things in life, and also is very into collecting random items for her house. (I will provide my dream code, your welcome to see both their houses and the general idea of Mayfair. it is very rough right now as I am still building section at a time.)

background: I would love if it was torn down the middle one side very girly and happy maybe a teddy bear or something. and the other side to be more serious,
animated, yes/no: I would love if you animated it

other info: I want you to have fun with this. I just play both characters pretty evenly, so I want them both to be on the siggy so people are confused when I show up as one or the other. I really don't have a set expectation of what this will look like. so whatever idea pops into your head run with it.

DA: 4A00-00B4-B5E0

offer in TBT: 100 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for ordering, I’ll do it later today! I’m not sure I’ll be able to visit the DA but I’ll do my best ;)

Hi! This might be very annoying, but can u add Mira to my sig again? Sorry :(

hi again!

can you replace my spring mayor with my fall mayor please? ^.^

Lxk6pZn.jpg

in the same place please

username: RejectiontheHedgie
style you would like: Text Siggy
town(s) name: Nihtmare
mayor(s) name: Sayumi
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): -
villagers (if included): -
FC (if included): 3583 - 2872 - 5103
DA (if included): na
pocket camp ID (if included): -
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): -
timezone (if included): GMT -5
any other text: none
main colors/theme of your sig: dark smoky colors
background: anything night related
animated, yes/no: no
shape: moon
font/text effects/style: any
other info: Thank you!
offer in TBT: 40?

Hi! I'm sorry to bother you. I'm interested in ordering a signature but I've never ordered one before and I have a couple of questions about the form.

1. Which villagers should I give the names of? I'm not sure what villagers to provide. I have 10 but I'm planning on moving 4 new ones in with my Amiibo cards as soon as I can. Should I list the ones I currently have or the 6 I currently have plus the 4 I'm planning on moving in?

2. With being confused about villagers, I'm not sure what to do about the "obtained sprite & obtained villager" part. I think having the answer to my first question might help me with this. Is there a list of "obtained" sprites you'd like me to choose from?

3. For theme, can I just provide some of my favorite things? My town doesn't have a theme and I'm not sure what I'd like since I've never ordered a signature before.

I think that's all. Again I'm so sorry to bother you. Thank you!

hi ariane! i see your signature shop is still well.
i need a few fixes on my signature, but don’t worry if you want to delay it.
first of all, after a few days of getting this signature awhile ago, i realized betty isn’t a villager in AC:NL haha
i wanted to wait until i had all the villagers i wanted to stick to, then fix my signature.
so could you please replace betty with bunnie? and of course make everyone obtained
thank you! for all your hard work ;v;

Changes/updates are done and sent, and here are the finished orders!
let me know if changes are needed :blush:

Lissly:

DWblmXK.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/DWblmXK.gif[/img][/CENTER]

RejectiontheHedgie:

cTjYijF.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/cTjYijF.png[/img][/CENTER]

//

Hi! I'm sorry to bother you. I'm interested in ordering a signature but I've never ordered one before and I have a couple of questions about the form.

1. Which villagers should I give the names of? I'm not sure what villagers to provide. I have 10 but I'm planning on moving 4 new ones in with my Amiibo cards as soon as I can. Should I list the ones I currently have or the 6 I currently have plus the 4 I'm planning on moving in?

2. With being confused about villagers, I'm not sure what to do about the "obtained sprite & obtained villager" part. I think having the answer to my first question might help me with this. Is there a list of "obtained" sprites you'd like me to choose from?

3. For theme, can I just provide some of my favorite things? My town doesn't have a theme and I'm not sure what I'd like since I've never ordered a signature before.

I think that's all. Again I'm so sorry to bother you. Thank you!

hi! you're not bothering me at all ^^

1-2. You can either: list the villagers you currently have and ask me to update as they move and new ones come in. Or list all the villagers you want to have in your town, including the ones you don't have yet, and I would mark the ones you do have with an obtained sprite, and the ones you're waiting for (dreamies) would be unmarked until you get them (then, you can ask me to add the obtained sprites on them)

As for the actual sprites, they can be anything you want as long as I can find small pixels of it. With the villager sprites, I also have every item in the game as pixels (flowers, fruits, candy, feathers, mushrooms, minerals, shells, and a lot more), so it can be something from the game or something else (it can be something basic like a star, a heart, etc) that I'd look for on google or deviantart!

3. Yes, you can provide a general theme of things you like, but not too many as it's harder to find a background when there are lots of details involved :) It can also be something basic lke "cute", "pink", "forest", "night" etc. Then I'd find a background that would fit the theme.

I hope that helps!

*pops in after a long hiatus*

HI ARIANE!!!

Quick update, Vivian moved out! Kind of sad, but not that big of a loss lol. Could you replace Vivian with Erik in Atsukito, please? Thanks!!

( I'm also trying to push myself to work on these commissions lol )

That was a huge help! I'm going to fill out my order form asap. Thank you so much!

Okie dokie. I hope I've filled this out correctly. One last question - should I send the TBT now or when it's done? I'm so excited! Thank you!

username: Valzed
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Cutetown (It?s not actually cute themed. I picked that name by accident.) :blush:
mayor(s) name: Val
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Epona, Ahnka, Molly, Jeremiah, Wolf Link, Medli, Shep, Inkwell, Goose, Chester, Piper, Lucky, Ribbot, & Muffy
FC (if included): 1779-5207-9946
DA (if included): 5A00-00AE-E89F
pocket camp ID (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Can I have a rose (any color but pink, please)? Epona, Ahnka, Molly, Jeremiah, Wolf Link, Medli, Shep, Inkwell, Goose & Chester are obtained
timezone (if included): EST/EDT
any other text: Signature by Ariane
main colors/theme of your sig: I?ll give you a few options to choose from - goth, steampunk, Halloween or the moon/night
background: Whatever you think will work best with the theme you use
animated, yes/no: Yes, please
shape: Either whatever works with the theme or (I?m thinking this might be a long shot) an electric wheelchair since I?m disabled
font/text effects/style: Surprise me!
other info: Thank you!
offer in TBT: 40 TBT ( I hope that?s not too low. I have no clue how to price things.)

hey ariane! as you can see, i ordered a sig from you a long time ago! i've reset and this is neither my town nor villager name, so is it changeable or should i order a new one? i can do either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back