ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 4184-3302-5414
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: for dulce i'm looking for something to match a sweets theme, i'd love something simple as a background and then some macarons and other sweets floating in the background. For メロン i'd like something like simple and then cantalope pixels floating and if theres melon soda pixels i'd love that too, maybe some bubbles animated around or something too! lol
animated, yes/no: yes please!!
shape: macaron for dulce , for town メロン im looking for a cantalope shape ?
font/text effects/style: for colors i'd love to stick to pastels for dulce like mint, baby pink and lavander and maybe some light yellow.
for メロン you can have freedom on whatever colors you think would look cute!
other info: if i could have like a cute picture of merengue for dulce like the one on her amiibo card or something?
offer in TBT: 60tbt for both ? :)
i will probably prder two more things. gonna fill another form so it doesn't get confusing

username: ririsoup
style you would like: style 2
town(s) name: Dulce, メロン
mayor(s) name: Momo, るな 
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 4184-3302-5414
DA (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: for dulce i'm looking for something to match a sweets theme, i'd love something simple as a background and then some macarons and other sweets floating in the background. For メロン i'd like something like simple and then cantalope pixels floating and if theres melon soda pixels i'd love that too, maybe some bubbles animated around or something too! lol
animated, yes/no: yes please!!
shape: macaron for dulce , for town メロン im looking for a cantalope shape ?
font/text effects/style: for colors i'd love to stick to pastels for dulce like mint, baby pink and lavander and maybe some light yellow.
for メロン you can have freedom on whatever colors you think would look cute!
other info: if i could have like a cute picture of merengue for dulce like the one on her amiibo card or something?
offer in TBT: 60tbt for both ? :)
i will probably prder two more things. gonna fill another form so it doesn't get confusing

Hi! Thanks for ordering :) I'll try my best to include everything you listed!
If you do decide to order more things a different form would be nice, you can edit your post instead of making a new one if you like :)

I'll do this order tomorrow!

Hey Ariane, I have an update for you! Could you get rid of marina in my signature?

Sure! I'll edit tomorrow as well :)

Ariane, please may you get rid of julian in my signature? Instead of julian, please could you put marshal? Also, could you put blue rose sprites next to Ankha & Kid cat? thank you! :)
i'm happy to pay you if you would like :blush:

finished for ririsoup:
I hope they're okay, they weren't easy ^^'
let me know if you want any changes
(they're two separate pictures)

C1IUThU.gif
XtwmfS7.gif

Hi again! I thought I'd see if I could commission another sig of the same town (for a different time/season) because I loved your last one. Here's another form:

username: Anactoria
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Houdini
mayor(s) name: Ploopa
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): (THE SAME) Teddy, Fauna, Benjamin, Kiki, Dobie, Graham, Hazel, Tangy, Francine, Chrissy
FC (if included): 1221-1821-4443
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: a night scene with dark trees (like late summer) OR an autumn scene with fall colors & cafe (i think i prefer the first one, but do whichever one strikes your fancy)
background: basically what's above!
animated, yes/no: no
shape: you choose :)
font/text effects/style: last time's is fine, or something similar
other info: if you could manage to stick a bike and witch's hat in there, that'd be great!
offer in TBT: 40?

Last edited:
username: LillyofVadness
style you would like: the third one, please!
town(s) name: Vadness
mayor(s) name: Lilly
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://i.imgur.com/bgBrPwd.jpg
villagers (if included): Friga, Flo, Aurora, Tex, Del, Drago, Sly, Gayle, Tutu, Lucky
FC (if included): 2552-3955-3572
DA (if included): 7E00-0064-0C20
native fruit (if included): Pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): A pink lily, Friga and Flo are currently obtained!
any other text: "Dreaming of far away"
main colors/theme of your sig: Snowy/cold forest (dark greens, whites, reds)
background: Up to you!
animated, yes/no: Yes please, if possible!
shape: Perhaps a little cabin with a chimney puffing smoke? Just a suggestion, I'm not too picky!
font/text effects/style: Up to you!
other info: It would be nice if Friga, Flo and Aurora are close to each other (in my headcanon, they're sisters)
offer in TBT: 35TBT

finished for ririsoup:
I hope they're okay, they weren't easy ^^'
let me know if you want any changes
(they're two separate pictures)

C1IUThU.gif
XtwmfS7.gif

they look amazing! Tysm <3 tbt was sent. would please update my FC to 2466-6811-8740 ? if it's not too much trouble!
will post my other two requests in a bit here!

Hii! Can you please remove my FC and replace it with my DA (just because I like the size that everything is now, and I don't want to make it look too squished)? It's 5A00-008A-7C62. Thank you :blush:

username: Han Solo
style you would like: 2
town(s) name: Landover
mayor(s) name: Kat
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 4141-2645-1217
DA (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel pink/pastel in general
background: nothing in particular, something pastel!
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: moon
font/text effects/style: whatever looks cute!
other info: The moon shaped one in style two is literally perfect, maybe something similar? (but not 100% exact of course)
offer in TBT: 200 TBT because I love these so much haha ; w ;

updates were sent ♥

finished sig for Han Solo (btw, I'm a big Star Wars fan and I absolutely adore your username :') )
(also, you really don't have to send me 200 tbt :eek: they're usually around 30 ;_; )
let me know if you want any changes ^^

CtXlxUz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back