• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ponyotheorange:

fZjZah6.gif
[/QUOTE]

this is even better than what i pictured!! tysm. i love it omg.

is there any way to fix this? c: it's no big deal, i just noticed it. i'll still use the signature regardless. :) tysm!
1.png
2.png

username: Pinkbell
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Sunny
mayor(s) name: Hana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included): Maddie
Etoile
Marshal
Rosie
Marina
Marcie
Sprinkles
Gayle
Diana
Maple
FC (if included): Sidebar
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Perfect peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Could you rotate between these images? x & x
Maddie
Etoile
Marshal
Rosie
Marina
Marcie
Sprinkles
Diana
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel rainbow
background: http://i.imgur.com/gCpy353.jpg
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Let you decide
font/text effects/style: Whimsical
other info: could you add this rainbow somehow? x And this x as a mayor sprite
offer in TBT: 30 tbt c:

here you go!
I hope it's okay that I used a different heart, I couldn't make it work with the one you provided :/

Efd7Iey.gif

I love it! Could you mark Gayle as obtained I just got her card in the mail \o/ sending payment now.

Can I have an update on my signature to add the white carnation next to Vesta, Moe, and Ketchup who were recently obtained?

Hi! I'd like to order a signature.
I'm not really sure what I want exactly? So feel free to be creative obviously, all your signatures are lovely.
username: Mayor-of-Bliss
style you would like: style2 text without villagers
town(s) name: Bliss
mayor(s) name: Caitlin
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Not needed
villagers (if included): Not needed
FC (if included): Not needed
DA (if included):5F00-0070-D414
native fruit (if included): Cherry (I'd like it at the bottom)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Not needed
any other text: Pine trees and fishing spots (above DA)
main colors/theme of your sig: cool colors, I have a older edo period Japanese zen town. The town is set in a deep cedar Grove. I'd like it to reflect a rainy calm sort of town?
background: Pine trees or a pine Forest maybe with Japanese style lanterns or something with rain over lay? I really don't know be creative :)
animated, yes/no: yes with rain or firefly's
shape: I have no idea. A cool shape like a Lily pad or a normal shape like the { } looking one idk what it's called. Just not square.
font/text effects/style: Garamond for numbers and Chaucer for other stuff? If it looks nice it might look bad then feel free to change it. Letter in white outlined in black I guess? Or just white
other info: I'm not kidding when I'm saying be creative. I'm making things up on the fly.
offer in TBT:uhm idk what a fair offer is 25? I can do more up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back