Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time i make a post now I have to stare at my signature ~~ it's sooo cute ;_;

aww that's too nice ♥

thank you for ordering ^^
oh my god, 150 tbt is way too much ;_; one signature usually goes for around 30 - You don't have to give me this much :')

I don't want anything but I just came to say these are beautiful! You are so talented! What program do you use? ^_^

thank you very much! I use photoshop :)

Hey Ariane !! I hope youre doing well, whenever you have some freetime can you change my mayor name to Shudder and obtained villagers from Chai to Ursula ? C: and the fruit into perfect peach ^^ i restarted to now my native fruit is a peach c:

So I need an update for both of my signatures..
For Zootopia: Can you add a Blue Rose for Obtained to Bunnie, Apple, Cece, W. Link, Norma, Epona, Kyle and Diana? and for Pumpkin: I need Annalise and Marshal to be added with a pumpkin next to her/him. And can you also add in Kidd and Rocket? Thank you! <3

hi! I'll make updates and orders today ^^

finished orders! let me know if you want any changes :)

twopercentmilk:

lEncRXT.gif

Rebeth13:
I know they're not really sparkles or confetti, but I couldn't find pretty ones, so I hope it's close enough ;_;

NLT4yAD.gif

Hiya! When you have time would you be able to update a couple of my villagers?
OUT: Poppy, Eunice, Lolly
IN: Skye, Tia, Bluebear
Thank you! I hope you had a nice time away!

username:Arixana
shop name (main text):Ari's Art Shop
any other text:-----
font/text effects/style:
pack_6_calligraphy_fonts___gregtutorials_by_gregtutorials-db2en6h.png
main colors/theme:
Pastel colors
background:
tumblr_inline_nofgj8TNIS1rduqr0_540.png
animated, yes/no: no
shape:
1.jpg
villager sprites (if included):-----
any other pictures I should add (if any):
In the background picture, there are some planets I'd like to be used with the shop banner.
other info:
offer in TBT: Is 40 TBT good?

Hi! I?m new here but I?ve seen your wonderful signatures everywhere, even before I actually signed up for The Bell Tree, and I think they?re just so cute! So I decided to treat myself for my birthday (monday!) and order one of them for myself. You?re an awesome designer, it?s so nice of you to do these commissions. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, and feel free to take as long as you need!

username: emmarielle

style you would like: 2, but if possible I?d love to put just a couple villagers in? If that?s not possible then 2.

town name: Bloom
mayor name: Athena
villagers: (if possible) Gala and Lily
FC: 5387-1338-8701
native fruit: Cherries!

main colors/theme of your sig: Some of my favourites in general are rainbow color combos, yellows, greens, whites, and pinks, so any of those would be great! I love the colours used in this signature you made: http://imgur.com/rwL56H3
background: Up to you!
shape: Up to you!
font/text effects/style: Whatever you think looks good with the rest!
other info: I?d love it if it could be not too crowded, sort of minimalistic? For instance I love your signature (this one http://imgur.com/WXDUBNH) I love that it?s simple and transparent so you get the white background, it?s super sleek! If something like that is possible, that?d be grand, if not that?s okay too. Sorry for leaving so much up to you, but I trust you with design choices a lot more than I trust myself, lol. If you need more information I?d be happy to provide some!
offer in TBT: 30 if that?s alright!

username:Ivory Moon
style you would like:style 1
town(s) name: Magnolia
mayor(s) name: Ivy
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):Yuka, Tangy, Molly, fauna, lolly, cherry, tybalt, del, rex, w.link
FC (if included):1135-2739-2649
DA (if included):4E00-0072-0FEC
native fruit (if included):pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): W.link and Molly
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: I'll let you decide
background: I'll let you decide
animated, yes/no:yes
shape:I'll let you decide
font/text effects/style:I'll let you decide
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

Thank you to the people who posted new orders! <3 your offers are all perfect, I might have time to start on some tonight when I'm home, if not definitely tomorrow ^^

Transparent Character Form

Username: Ryumia
Ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): picture reference (Let me know if I have to retake the screenshot of my mayor character. Not sure if the quality of the picture is good enough.)
Would you like in outline? if so, what color: Uh... Maybe no outline? Not sure if having an outline would look good with a glow.
Would you like a glow? if so, what color: Dark Red
Size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Both sizes would be great.
Offer in TBT: 20 bell tree bells? (Not sure if the price is too low of an offer...)

Last edited:

Ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): picture reference (Let me know if I have to retake the screenshot of my mayor character. Not sure if the quality of the picture is good enough.)
Would you like in outline? if so, what color: Uh... Maybe no outline? Not sure if having an outline would look good with a glow.
Would you like a glow? if so, what color: Dark Red
Size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Both sizes would be great.
Offer in TBT: 20 bell tree bells? (Not sure if the price is too low of an offer...)

the picture and offer are perfect, thank you! ^^

username: candxur
style you would like: style 2 (I like the leaf shaped one at the end)
town(s) name: Redwoods
mayor(s) name: Candour
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): n/a
FC (if included): 1478-4655-5748
DA (if included): 7C00-0060-582C
native fruit (if included): apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):n/a
any other text:n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: theme the cover artwork for the album 'Dealer' by Foxing? (should be easy to find on google, it's the two kids in the middle of an old greenhouse looking place)
background: maybe something like the album cover? or similar?
animated, yes/no: yes (a couple lil twinkles would be nice?)
shape: the leaf one at the bottom of the examples is nice, or if there's another shape you think would suit it?
font/text effects/style: tbh whatever suits it? I'm not too bothered on the font or anything
other info: not that I can think of
offer in TBT: is 25 alright?

username: candxur
style you would like: style 2 (I like the leaf shaped one at the end)
town(s) name: Redwoods
mayor(s) name: Candour
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): n/a
FC (if included): 1478-4655-5748
DA (if included): 7C00-0060-582C
native fruit (if included): apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):n/a
any other text:n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: theme the cover artwork for the album 'Dealer' by Foxing? (should be easy to find on google, it's the two kids in the middle of an old greenhouse looking place)
background: maybe something like the album cover? or similar?
animated, yes/no: yes (a couple lil twinkles would be nice?)
shape: the leaf one at the bottom of the examples is nice, or if there's another shape you think would suit it?
font/text effects/style: tbh whatever suits it? I'm not too bothered on the font or anything
other info: not that I can think of
offer in TBT: is 25 alright?

thanks for ordering! I hope this is what you wanted, let me know if I should change anything!

nmv5FNi.gif

25 is perfect ^^
btw I like the cover, it reminds me of American Horror Story...

username: Lykaios
style you would like: 2
town(s) name: Lilac and Forest
mayor(s) name: Luna and Irisdina
FC (if included): Lilac fc- 2079-8273- 0259. Forest fc- 1908- 3499- 5367
native fruit (if included): Lilac- Peach/ Forest-Pear
any other text: no
main colors/theme of your sig: well forest I think should have a green theme. And lilac should have a pastel theme.
background: Lilac- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/78/5c/c6/785cc63aa89b40b4d7185eb95d684b7e.jpg
Forest- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/cc/ac/44ccac12207920380c337afa809d860d.jpg
animated, yes/no: no
shape: a full moon and stars for lilac and a wolf shape for forest.
font/text effects/style: uh just something that flows.
other info: could this be one image link? So if I want to update it's just a simple removal of one link.
offer in TBT: 30 tbt

Ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): picture reference (Pic 1 - Mayor Character) | picture reference (Pic 2 - Resident Character) [Let me know if I have to retake the screenshot of my characters.]
Would you like in outline? if so, what color: No outline for both of them.
Would you like a glow? if so, what color: Dark Red for the first picture reference and Dark Blue for the second picture reference.
Size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Just the 200px for both characters.
Offer in TBT: 20 bell tree bells

Hi!
I would LOOOVE a sig like yours but saying "Delirious"? I'm wondering if you can do it c: the font is perfect and I dont want any characters from the game. Pretty much like my signature I have now except in the way you have yours. I can offer 100-200 tbt for it because I want it desperately.. the gif I want is http://31.media.tumblr.com/47e9ae2284d8bd12f4b08e1defa483fe/tumblr_motm46oGUL1r2pvg2o1_500.gif
Please tell me if you can do it thanks! I also don't want any glow ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back