• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I love it! The only change or addition I want to request is to add the fireflies flying around like in your signature on the right, if that's possible? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sent payment :)

Omg I love it! The only change or addition I want to request is to add the fireflies flying around like in your signature on the right, if that's possible? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sent payment :)

ahh I'm sorry, I didn't use gifs so I can't animate those :( I tried to find animated pixel ones so I could make them move like the fairy on your sig but I didn't find any so I settled for these :/
if you really want something animated though, I can use another shape, let me know :)
otherwise I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the tbt ^^

ahh I'm sorry, I didn't use gifs so I can't animate those :( I tried to find animated pixel ones so I could make them move like the fairy on your sig but I didn't find any so I settled for these :/
if you really want something animated though, I can use another shape, let me know :)
otherwise I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the tbt ^^

Ohh, what shape will you have to use? Will the background change? If it will be too much work, then I'm fine with it as it is now :)

Ohh, what shape will you have to use? Will the background change? If it will be too much work, then I'm fine with it as it is now :)

no, everything would stay the same except the fireflies ^^ I can find whatever you like, butterflies, flowers, clouds, anything really (except fireflies for some reason lol)

Last edited:
no, everything would stay the same except the fireflies ^^ I can find whatever you like, butterflies, flowers, clouds, anything really (except fireflies for some reason lol)

Hmm, okay :) I suppose you can either change the shape and get fireflies or just add something else flying around to what you've already done. I'll let you decide since you'll know what looks best ^_^ Sorry for the trouble!!

Hmm, okay :) I suppose you can either change the shape and get fireflies or just add something else flying around to what you've already done. I'll let you decide since you'll know what looks best ^_^ Sorry for the trouble!!

I figured out a very simple animation with the fireflies, I can't decide if it looks okay or weird?

vTHZGhG.gif

I also found these, if you'd like them better:
two-butterflies-red.gif
or
0006.gif
or
pretty-pink-butterfly.gif

I figured out a very simple animation with the fireflies, I can't decide if it looks okay or weird?

vTHZGhG.gif

I also found these, if you'd like them better:
two-butterflies-red.gif
or
0006.gif
or
pretty-pink-butterfly.gif

Actually, I think I'll just keep things how they were <3 Sorry about that! Thank you soooo much! ^_^

Last edited:
well today was a full Photoshop day ^^
to everyone, let me know if you want any changes!

also, updates have been sent via VMs :)

for Pinkbell:

9muDyzY.gif

for Mercedes, transparent mayor alone and added to the sig:

AB6Pd9I.png

fRWPC6A.gif

for SensaiGallade:
I had to make the shape two roses or I ran out of space, I hope it's okay :)

lmu8bXM.gif

for Arize:
I did my best to include everything you listed, I chose this background because it had an RV, I couldn't find one with a campsite :/

VcqwBdi.gif

for BrinaLouWho:
transparent characters:

iupCvk4.png
Ps29vym.png
jhr0dki.png
k56Og0T.png
A5BjptR.png

signature:

8OKXC92.gif

and lastly, for awesomeelle2001:

Gh5UD5C.gif

How much did I offer to pay ?

username: moss_asteri
style you would like:
vK9ZwNY.jpg
town(s) name: Ast?ri
mayor(s) name: Moss
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Francine, Cube, Lobo, Lucky, Rudy, Octavian, Kiki, Chrissy, Mitzi, Katt
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): 4E00-0016-4137
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A?
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: colors in the picture provided
background: like in the picture provided
animated, yes/no: No
shape: Is it possible to make it the shape of a cat lying down, as shown below? If not, then I am fine with the shape in the first picture provided.
alIiRuh.jpg
font/text effects/style: shown in first picture provided
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: Please make the offer! :)

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
username: moss_asteri
style you would like:
View attachment 197697
town(s) name: Ast?ri
mayor(s) name: Moss
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Francine, Cube, Lobo, Lucky, Rudy, Octavian, Kiki, Chrissy, Mitzi, Katt
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): 4E00-0016-4137
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A?
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: colors in the picture provided
background: like in the picture provided
animated, yes/no: No
shape: Is it possible to make it the shape of a cat lying down, as shown below? If not, then I am fine with the shape in the first picture provided.
View attachment 197698
font/text effects/style: shown in first picture provided
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: Please make the offer! :)

Thank you very much!

Hi! Thank you for your order ^^ I can definitely do the cat with the background from Morgan's signature!
As for tbt, people usually offer around 30 for one signature, if that's okay with you :)

Please can I update my signature?

I now have Olivia, I no longer have Benjamin but I do have Kabuki :) Oh and I don't have Hopkins anymore :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back